Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:01:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get your free faucet bonus!  (Read 395 times)
sback (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:44:35 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 03:09:03 PM by sback

Introducing satoshiback!
Satoshi Back is a faucet rotator website with a unique twist. We pay you a bonus on top of the regular faucet earnings you are already receiving! Up to 80% extra!

We have a referral program as well. We pay you 5000 satoshi every time one of your referrals cashes out. There is no limit to referrals or earnings, so you can earn a lot from referrals. The 5000 will raise over time to a higher amount!

If you have comments, or suggestions let me know.
Also if you have faucet suggestions let us know.
http://satoshiback.com
OmegaCollector

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 01:01:09 PM

you have a mistake in your url, so the link doesn't work.

http://www.satoshihunter.ca/ - the best faucet list!   http://coinengine.co/?ref=269  - The best alternative to cloud mining
sback (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:04:55 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 12:23:27 PM by sback

so those 80% bonuses will be accredited on our account on your website ? Am I right? it wouldn't be sent directly to faucetbox ?

Correct. All faucets listed are faucetbox so you get paid instantly to your address. The bonus is added to you account balance. (You may withdraw via faucetbox too Smiley )

Update to all:
We have lowered our minimum cashout, as well as the requirements for a higher bonus percentage. Earning is now easier then ever!
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:00:02 PM

5000 satoshis eveytime a referral cashes out? So if one of my referral cashed out 10 times, I'll get 50000 satoshis? Am I right?
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3462

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 05:02:38 PM

5000 satoshis eveytime a referral cashes out? So if one of my referral cashed out 10 times, I'll get 50000 satoshis? Am I right?
yes that was exactly the case if one of your referrals cashed out 10 times before , but according to the op , the minimum cash out is lowered now so you will earn less than 50000 on 10 times cash out of one of your referrals now

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:03:10 PM

so those 80% bonuses will be accredited on our account on your website ? Am I right? it wouldn't be sent directly to faucetbox ?

Correct. All faucets listed are faucetbox so you get paid instantly to your address. The bonus is added to you account balance. (You may withdraw via faucetbox too Smiley )

Update to all:
We have lowered our minimum cashout, as well as the requirements for a higher bonus percentage. Earning is now easier then ever!

great faucet rotator if all faucets listed are faucetbox. how i got earning from every my referral cashout use faucetbox too?

sback (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:13:20 PM

Update to all:

great faucet rotator if all faucets listed are faucetbox. how i got earning from every my referral cashout use faucetbox too?

It will be directly added to your satoshiback balance. Which can be withdrawn via faucetbox or manually to your address.

Referral earnings have gone down unfortunately, however we are currently paying 1000 satoshi per referral withdraw
 Considering our minimum payment switched from 100000 to 1000, referral earnings have gone from 5% to 100% (if they withdraw at 1000).
This is a temporary promotion and will be restored to a percentage basis (at least 10%) instead of a fixed amount after the promotion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: