Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:30:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Urgent 20 BTC Micro Loan Needed pay back in 72 hours  (Read 1296 times)
thebitbabe (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 02:32:11 PM

Hi I need 20BTC for my school tuition fees and I need to pay this is the next couple hours. I have no problem verifying my identity and I get paid Friday so I can repay the loan in 3 days. Need to borrow 20 and will pay back 22.5 Friday
thebitbabe (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 02:49:44 PM

this guy sent me spam about this... be careful i assume scam.

No I contacted you because you have a thread saying that you are doing micro lending
jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 03:01:41 PM

Just out of curiosity, which school is it that starts its Fall semester in October?
thebitbabe (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 03:07:41 PM

Just out of curiosity, which school is it that starts its Fall semester in October?

I take online classes because I have to work during the day! And I have to get the remainder of my bill paid
jwzguy

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 03:13:45 PM

I take online classes because I have to work during the day! And I have to get the remainder of my bill paid
So the implication behind your non-answer is that your online classes' tuition can be paid when you want to take the class instead of on a normal semester schedule. Awesome! Guess it's not urgent at all, but can be dealt with when you are able to make the money yourself. Problem solved!
thebitbabe (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 05:44:55 PM

I've heard from other sources bitcoin talk can be a bit rough now I see exactly what they mean!
kwoody

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

Technology and Women. Amazing.

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 05:46:01 PM

Getting people to loan you/invest is going to be pretty difficult, so many have been burned by scams. Sorry, you can thank pirateat40.
A verification pic of your identity including driver's license/address is about the only way I can see anybody on these forums making you a loan.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 05:52:42 PM

Getting people to loan you/invest is going to be pretty difficult, so many have been burned by scams. Sorry, you can thank pirateat40.
A verification pic of your identity including driver's license/address is about the only way I can see anybody on these forums making you a loan.

That could be true if the username wasnt "thebitbabe" Roll Eyes

Scammers really need to step up on their schemes. People around here are more likely to send money to a guy named pirate than to a guy pretending to be a girl Wink
jwzguy

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 06:01:47 PM

I've heard from other sources bitcoin talk can be a bit rough now I see exactly what they mean!
I'm very glad to hear that the scammer forums you frequent are reporting that it's a bit rough over here. Please feel free to go back and confirm with them that you got called out on your horseshit immediately.
thebitbabe (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 06:20:17 PM

Scammers really need to step up on their schemes. People around here are more likely to send money to a guy named pirate than to a guy pretending to be a girl Wink

So since when are men the only ones that use the Internet?
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 06:23:53 PM

About the 1960s.
thebitbabe (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 06:27:23 PM

About the 1960s.

Lol now you guys are just being sexist!
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 06:29:58 PM

take a picture with a shoe on your head so we know your real lol

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 06:30:10 PM

About the 1960s.

Thank you for calling me sexy, but please don't flirt with me over the internet. My wife is very jealous.
thebitbabe (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 06:34:41 PM

About the 1960s.

Thank you for calling me sexy, but please don't flirt with me over the internet. My wife is very jealous.

Good One, LOL I needed that laugh
Aahzman

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 06:56:49 PM

I'm very glad to hear that the scammer forums you frequent are reporting that it's a bit rough over here. Please feel free to go back and confirm with them that you got called out on your horseshit immediately.

I found it interesting that this person was in here begging for 20BTC loans, and now has a post in the mining board asking what rig will produce the "most results", implying that they have money to invest in a high end rig....

So which is it, thebitbabe? are you a poor starving part-time student who is struggling to make tuition payments for e-learning, or a trust-fund baby with money to burn on mining rigs?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: