Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who's interested?
How will you pay? - 0 (0%)
Will you trust me? - 2 (100%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling twitter account with 58, 479 followers  (Read 1169 times)
GotaPauj

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:09:54 PM

Have you received my private message that i sent i yesterday, i sent you an offer not much but let me know what you think.
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 06:13:33 PM

The only thing you can promote with that account is as I said

#dating

all your expert rankings are in topics that have nothing to do with BUSINESS

your account is what it is

a bunch of followers from a nothing area

worthless to BUSINESSES

yet you got an expert ranking in #dating

great for you as I said, it's worth something to a dating site that is NEW

an established dating site wants nothing to do with your followers since they are mostly from a region that no one cares about marketing in

now YOU live in that area, great for you, you couldn't pay me to live in your area or tweet about it

I have zero interest in #dating, yet to a person you might get a BTC for it

but to market it here as a big deal you have followers in CALABARZON or however you spell it, it has no value IMO

but as I said, you got an nice expert ranking on #dating

big deal, try to find someone to sell that to

you're saying you have almost 60K followers, I think they're worthless since no business wants to target your region

you would have better luck going to broke companies in your region and asking for .10 btc to tweet about them

a business (if you can call any commercial company in your market by that term) may find .10 btc to get your type of users

but in your region what's the average wage weekly?

probably 10 USD a week so .1 BTC may be a fortune for companies in your area

.01 btc may be all you can get from a tweet if that

probably more like .001 btc

1 BTC is worth half a years wage in your region for most

so yeah you probably spent lots of worthless time making what you have

now DATING, you are an expert in it

so start getting real followers outside of your region you are now king or queen of on twitter

your country is WORTHLESS as are most 3rd world areas in Asia

Indonesia
Malaysia
Vietnam

ALL WORTHLESS users since the GDP of those areas is nothing and the average income of people in those areas is NOTHING

you want a fortune IN YOUR CURRENCY for something that has NO BUSINESS VALUE

try to find a biz in your region that wants to give you .01btc for a tweet to your type of users

Now if your users were in USA or UK or Canada or another major English Speaking market and you had people from these money markets where the average wage is 100 times more than your region, ok, it has BUSINESS VALUE

you have no value due to your user base

I have forgotten more about BUSINESS than you and the top business minds in your nation will ever learn

WORTHLESS imo

but good luck

250 bucks is a huge deal for you since the average wage in the area you are from is NOTHING

business, your nation hasn't learned yet what the term means

You're being unnecessarily aggressive man...why are you so against someone trying to sell something here?  Unless I'm not aware of an incident that's occurred between the two of you Lips sealed
EDXIII (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:36:04 AM

Have you received my private message that i sent i yesterday, i sent you an offer not much but let me know what you think.

I replied to your offer sir. Check your inbox. Thanks
EDXIII (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:43:50 AM

I already sent message to those who PMed me. I will get the best offer coz' I need it for my tuition. Thanks all.
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:35:43 PM

I would suggest having only one thread and bumping that once every 24 hours, not having a new thread each day - there are three threads from the past hree days for this same account.
GotaPauj

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:40:49 PM

I've got multiple pm's at the time you sent it so i have not seen it as it was in the before the last page, sorry. Ok your price maybe is good but for me is high. Good luck in your sales.
EDXIII (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:53:16 PM

I've got multiple pm's at the time you sent it so i have not seen it as it was in the before the last page, sorry. Ok your price maybe is good but for me is high. Good luck in your sales.

What's your offer?
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 08:29:54 AM

what's the account's name? I want to check followers / activity myself. at this point I doubt it's worth more than $10. that's the price for artificial followers

EDXIII (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:24:09 AM

what's the account's name? I want to check followers / activity myself. at this point I doubt it's worth more than $10. that's the price for artificial followers

PMed you sir! Check it by yourself sir.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 10:58:11 AM

checked. according to twitteraudit.com, 96% are not fake. the account has some medium activity, not even close enough for a 60k REAL follower account, but nonetheless there's real acitivity (RT & Favs). I'd pay $50 for it.

EDXIII (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 11:06:35 AM

checked. according to twitteraudit.com, 96% are not fake. the account has some medium activity, not even close enough for a 60k REAL follower account, but nonetheless there's real acitivity (RT & Favs). I'd pay $50 for it.

Im selling it for 250$ but still negotiable until 150$. 50$ too low Sad I can't even pay my tuition fee on that cost Sad
Selling this account for a purpose. Activities are real, RT's and Favs. Followers are even real.
EDXIII (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:01:12 PM

BUMP
mitzie
Legendary

Activity: 975
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:18:48 PM

BUMP

You can only bump your topic once every 24 hours.
EDXIII (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:29:27 AM

STILL FOR SALE Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: