Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:51:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LIQUID (ETHEREUM FORK)  (Read 4368 times)
itsAj (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:55:57 PM

INFORMATION.

* Make comprehensible GUI.

*Improve mining algorithmic integrity.

*Smart mining(comprehensible easy to mine gui).

*Smart trading(comprehensible easy to trade).

*Addition of (flexible) smart contracts.

*Creation of private and public block chains.

*Smart property limited to digital.

*Localized encryption (SHA-256).

*Advanced encryption for use of messaging and database encryption (PGP).

*Implicity Privacy Function (I.P. Relocation).

*Anonymous Decentralized file storage with use of nodes.

*Escrow confirmations through nodes.

-more to come.
LIQUID.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 06:56:47 PM

Awesome.  Looking forward to more information and mining some of this bad boy!  If there's anything I can help with, please let me know.

Sir_Astral

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:56:54 PM

Date?
itsAj (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:57:33 PM

Date?

Soon.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 06:58:17 PM

Looks interesting, I'll add a Pool if I can get my codebase working with ETH until launch

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
keriferocoius

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:00:16 PM

is it real? i mean this is not a "scam" like ethercoin or something?
You have really good ideas!!!
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 07:00:41 PM

looking good, especially the "comprehensible" tasks!

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
itsAj (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:00:56 PM

Looks interesting, I'll add a Pool if I can get my codebase working with ETH until launch

I might just create a normal X11 with anon features first then move it all over. So pool registration will be good, eth has too many bugs at the moment for windows users to keep private keys secure. So it has to be patched first:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115086/windows-ethereum-users-affected-by-private-key-bug
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 07:10:03 PM

cool will keep an eye on this.  Shocked
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 07:18:14 PM

I might just create a normal X11 with anon features first then move it all over. So pool registration will be good, eth has too many bugs at the moment for windows users to keep private keys secure. So it has to be patched first:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115086/windows-ethereum-users-affected-by-private-key-bug

Yes i've got lots of trouble sending/crediting funds in ETH with my test-pool... tbh currently i'm stuck but in contact with the devs concerning that.

If you go X11 and "Standard-Codebase", I'll have a pool ready in a few mins, no prob.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
itsAj (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:28:12 PM

Yes i've got lots of trouble sending/crediting funds in ETH with my test-pool... tbh currently i'm stuck but in contact with the devs concerning that.

If you go X11 and "Standard-Codebase", I'll have a pool ready in a few mins, no prob.

Let me know in pm or public portion of funds to keep the pool running for a couple of years, the cpu mining will really help backbone of the network. First thing I have to do is negotiate with pool operators and I'd rather deal with you that is legitimate than others.
keriferocoius

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:39:26 PM

So those softwares in the roadmap will be useable on the ethereum blockchain?
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:40:43 PM

Will this be POW initial distribution?  If so X11 is a bad idea as it will just get raped by mining farms.  
itsAj (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:43:58 PM

Will this be POW initial distribution?  If so X11 is a bad idea as it will just get raped by mining farms. 

I'm picking X11 because of CPU friendly meaning that many can mine it. You don't need specialized hardware just CPU power. Plus it's probably the securist algo at this current time apart from SHA-256. Network needs to be secure otherwise it will be useless.
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:49:48 PM

Please finish the details of the coin prior to adding a pool. It will be nice to know the coin specifications. Such as coin size…
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:53:22 PM

Will this be POW initial distribution?  If so X11 is a bad idea as it will just get raped by mining farms.  

I'm picking X11 because of CPU friendly meaning that many can mine it. You don't need specialized hardware just CPU power. Plus it's probably the securist algo at this current time apart from SHA-256. Network needs to be secure otherwise it will be useless.
X11 hashing hasnt been cpu friendly since 2 weeks after Xcoin (Xcurrency) launched in January 2014... you can get 1G/hash for .37BTC a day on miningrigrentals right now. and would struggle to get 1Mhash out of a cpu?

edit to add:
you know launching a stable x11 coin will be a gpu rape festival like everything else thats launched lately.
ethereum has cpu/gpu and ive been cpu mining since friday with no luck, it'll only get worse once gpu documentation spills out in a more digestible format

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
itsAj (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:55:26 PM

Please finish the details of the coin prior to adding a pool. It will be nice to know the coin specifications. Such as coin size…

It will be around 11 Billion - Estimated Population Size at year 2100

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/sep/18/world-population-new-study-11bn-2100
itsAj (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:58:50 PM

Will this be POW initial distribution?  If so X11 is a bad idea as it will just get raped by mining farms. 

X11 hashing hasnt been cpu friendly since 2 weeks after Xcoin (Xcurrency) launched in January 2014... you can get 1G/hash for .37BTC a day on miningrigrentals right now. and would struggle to get 1Mhash out of a cpu?

edit to add:
you know launching a stable x11 coin will be a gpu rape festival like everything else thats launched lately.
ethereum has cpu/gpu and ive been cpu mining since friday with no luck, it'll only get worse once gpu documentation spills out in a more digestible format

It's not going to be a 24 hour mining period, the mining period will have to last for years to make POW security even moderately feasible, unless POS method is used, then rich get richer etc.

The good thing about x11 it has a number of algos inside it it will be hard to crack them even with most advanced computing methods.
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:00:31 PM

It will be around 11 Billion - Estimated Population Size at year 2100

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/sep/18/world-population-new-study-11bn-2100

Seriously? 11 billion. Not sure what this has to do with population size at year 2100. That was your thinking behind it
itsAj (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:02:29 PM

Thinking of using the Quark algo now since the algorithms are better and it's not really that specialized like X11. I think I may go with Quark for the algo, the forgotten gem of crypto.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: