Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:33:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: **Starbucks gift cards-long lasting-vouches**WARRANTY TOO. CHEAP  (Read 1723 times)
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:44:26 PM

I might be interested in buying one. Does it work on the Starbucks online store as well  ?
Needed to get the thermos .

It does all starbucks egiftcards and physical work online as well. My vouch copy card is still going strong after 3 days. Looking to buy some more hopefully OP responds.

Same here (wrt vouch card).  I even "ordered" more the first day he was here. He replied that he'd send them "in a few hours" and so far it's been 2+ days. I started off feeling good about this guy based on his vouch card & his quick response but now I am starting to have second thoughts. I have a feeling he has an alt here as well but not 100% sure as there is no way to prove it.  Still hoping he'll be back but I am holding out less hope now. They ALL say "they are here to stay" but this would be a record fast disappearance!  Cheesy
For me the vouch only confirms that the seller might have long lasting cards. Would still use an escrow for this. For now he has only been away for 1 day, I would assume all that if he doesn't return in the next 2-3 days.

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:47:38 PM

I might be interested in buying one. Does it work on the Starbucks online store as well  ?
Needed to get the thermos .

It does all starbucks egiftcards and physical work online as well. My vouch copy card is still going strong after 3 days. Looking to buy some more hopefully OP responds.

Same here (wrt vouch card).  I even "ordered" more the first day he was here. He replied that he'd send them "in a few hours" and so far it's been 2+ days. I started off feeling good about this guy based on his vouch card & his quick response but now I am starting to have second thoughts. I have a feeling he has an alt here as well but not 100% sure as there is no way to prove it.  Still hoping he'll be back but I am holding out less hope now. They ALL say "they are here to stay" but this would be a record fast disappearance!  Cheesy
For me the vouch only confirms that the seller might have long lasting cards. Would still use an escrow for this. For now he has only been away for 1 day, I would assume all that if he doesn't return in the next 2-3 days.

I agree on his cards but if he never returns what does it matter?  Cheesy  I was happy to get a vouch card which is still good (and unused) and now I want more.

He hasn't posted in his own thread since the day he started it which was exactly 3 days ago.  He posted a private message to me 2 days ago that I would have the card I wanted to purchase in "a few hours."  No payment was lost but no card was delivered.  The fact that he has logged into the forum multiple times without responding to my purchase or without posting in his own thread is what makes me think he will no longer return.  He's not scamming anyone since no one has paid him yet, it's just that he hasn't come back which is what makes it very strange.

If someone is selling something and makes a first post with his offering doesn't it make sense he would be active in his own thread after his first few posts to make sales?  Weird way to run a "business."  Cheesy Cheesy
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 12:31:11 PM

Just to update everyone the vouch card  I got is still good and going on strong for 5 or so days. Wish I could buy more but OP never responded to my PM days ago.
alex88grey (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 07:22:46 PM

Sorry everyone.
Had alot of personal issues and was offline. Would have been rude of me to come online under the circumstances.

i wont reply to all the messages here, but just some info:
1)never took any money from anyone, make that clear
2) i have no one on skype, dont even have one
3) never used cryptothrift EVER, he said that because he wanted a vouch on his thread too

Im back now, and will be on daily
sorry everyone that i promised cards too

but back now. so all should be okay

a small change, minimum selling is 500$, will use any escrow you want
still the 3days warranty i promised. even though its clearly way more since none of the vouches died
selling in 500$ amounts because the profits are too small

it takes me alittle time to reply to PMs, i ignore useless ones.
Ill try reply to all the old ones, but message me again incase.
can only do 5 replies per hour and 1 reply per 360 secs. so makes it hard to reply to 20 messages.... :/
BigBitcoinMan

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 07:41:26 PM

Don't think you will find many people purchasing $500 after your disappearance. I will buy $200 ($60 by BTC) if you are around today.
alex88grey (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 07:43:09 PM

heres proof too that im not *related* to shadow as sandy and a few other users have said
so please dont make assumptions without knowing for sure
postimg. org/image/ yk7gl2y61/   *remove spaces to see it*
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 07:50:20 PM

heres proof too that im not *related* to shadow as sandy and a few other users have said

Cheesy

Glad your back but the right thing to have done to avoid all this (since you did login numerous times without a post) was to simply explain you will be back rather than vanish.  You should know what goes on around here so what would you expect no matter who you are?       

FWIW to other prspective buyers, your vouch card is still good.
alex88grey (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 07:50:37 PM

Don't think you will find many people purchasing $500 after your disappearance. I will buy $200 ($60 by BTC) if you are around today.
Yes, it was a disappearance.
Gave a reason
End of day, my cards are still good
still offering escrow

If you dont want the 500$, sorry
i repeat, my profits too small. And dont want to be doing this for change
alex88grey (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 07:57:57 PM

Cheesy

Glad your back but the right thing to have done to avoid all this (since you did login numerous times without a post) was to simply explain you will be back rather than vanish.  You should know what goes on around here so what would you expect no matter who you are?       

And im glad to be back
I checked here once a while, its a saved browser on my laptop and had that while i was on the go
yeah, should of replied. But really didnt care with all going on
And no, dont know how it goes here, pretty new here. lool

And sandy, so now what you think about the shadow part?
any chance i can get a apology? Wink loool. dont worry

back now for good.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 08:08:56 PM

Cheesy

Glad your back but the right thing to have done to avoid all this (since you did login numerous times without a post) was to simply explain you will be back rather than vanish.  You should know what goes on around here so what would you expect no matter who you are?      

And im glad to be back
I checked here once a while, its a saved browser on my laptop and had that while i was on the go

back now for good.

It was sent as half a joke due to the timing.  Like I had said, I don't care who you are or who you were as long as your cards last.  As for Shadow I don't think he's bad (I'll find out soon I hope), I think he got himself into a bind from the start by buying an account.  The "guardians of the trust" didn't like that.   I think he'll be OK as well once he gets going. I take everything here with a grain of salt as anything is possible. Can't trust anyone fully.  Too much shit goes down here.  

Welcome back and good luck selling.
alex88grey (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 08:12:43 PM

Cheesy

Glad your back but the right thing to have done to avoid all this (since you did login numerous times without a post) was to simply explain you will be back rather than vanish.  You should know what goes on around here so what would you expect no matter who you are?      

And im glad to be back

back now for good.

It was sent as half a joke due to the timing.  Like I had said, I don't care who you are or who you were as long as your cards last.  As for Shadow I don't think he's bad (I'll find out soon I hope), I think he got himself into a bind from the start by buying an account.  The "guardians of the trust" didn't like that.   I think he'll be OK as well once he gets going. I take everything here with a grain of salt as anything is possible. Can't trust anyone fully.  Too much shit goes down here.  

Welcome back and good luck selling.

Yeah, dont worry. i was joking. And yeah, shadows method is legit, i already know it. Just very simple. He just made a bad choice buying an acc, shouldnt have done that no matter what

And thanks.
ajw7989
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 09:28:23 PM

If anyone is looking to buy a smaller amount than $500 let me know. I wanted to buy some as well but do not need $500 worth so can go in with someone if they want. My vouch card that OP gave me is still good so they should last a while but since its more of a group buy I won't offer any warranty outside the sellers warranty. I am assuming they are in $25 increments so you can buy values of that amount (OP if I am wrong correct me)
alex88grey (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 09:34:49 PM

If anyone is looking to buy a smaller amount than $500 let me know. I wanted to buy some as well but do not need $500 worth so can go in with someone if they want. My vouch card that OP gave me is still good so they should last a while but since its more of a group buy I won't offer any warranty outside the sellers warranty. I am assuming they are in $25 increments so you can buy values of that amount (OP if I am wrong correct me)

yes, your correct
and thats a great idea as many people looking for around 200$
BigBitcoinMan

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:18:26 PM

Above poster: i am looking for $200 but would do $250/$250 with you if you are interested. PM me if you are.
ajw7989
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:01:25 AM

Above poster: i am looking for $200 but would do $250/$250 with you if you are interested. PM me if you are.

Just an update for anyone who wants to know. I was going to go do the $250/$250 with BigBitcoinMan but OP never responded him. PMED him same day as the quoted post above. Strange... On another note my starbucks vouch card is still going strong 7+ days.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: