Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:21:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee]  (Read 61249 times)
aluntheng

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:31:35 AM

http://i59.tinypic.com/x0spdh.png

please  to find out the status of my bitcoin from this wallet 1NEzMrJLxY8NNYq9utH9w6AmfzF6RRax25

because i have already to change the new wallet 13vqW2c2YgVMf9NqGVbeHKeXKNCSgrQMwA
http://i61.tinypic.com/2mfch7t.png
ePay.info (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

ePay.info Think different

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 12:19:45 PM

please  to find out the status of my bitcoin from this wallet 1NEzMrJLxY8NNYq9utH9w6AmfzF6RRax25

because i have already to change the new wallet 13vqW2c2YgVMf9NqGVbeHKeXKNCSgrQMwA

In our previous system we've used blockchain receive api.
This is how the api works:
1) We requested an address from blockchain for payment.
2) The received address shown to users for payment.
3) User send the amount to blockchain address.
4) Then Blockchain would forward the amount to our address and tell us that the amount is from who and to which address.
---
You see your money is in blockchain hands and they are not responding to us very clearly they just say wait wait.
We have already abandoned blockchain service and monitor the addresses dedicated.
So if you send money to the new address it will be deposited one minute after receiving 1 confirmation.
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 01:39:12 PM

Due  to the latest blockchain problem with deposit api, As an act of good faith and earn users trust epay has charged all users whom deposited.
After this incident we have changed our deposit system, so your payments are monitored personally by epay and no third party is involved .
abody1233

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:59:42 PM

Due  to the latest blockchain problem with deposit api, As an act of good faith and earn users trust epay has charged all users whom deposited.
After this incident we have changed our deposit system, so your payments are monitored personally by epay and no third party is involved .

Oh no Sad

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
tennozer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 07:22:42 PM

can we use the instant payout in your site? Or first you control the payout then we have our payments ?

ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 08:43:35 PM

can we use the instant payout in your site? Or first you control the payout then we have our payments ?

If the money is in your balance you are free to do whatever you want with it.
Payout system is protected and monitored by a smart separate system to ensure that only the owner of the money can withdraw the amount.
bigjuk

Activity: 1088
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:42:39 PM

today half of your site didnt work for me Sad

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:34:52 AM

Hey, I decide to try and signing up to epay today and realize that I will be charged some fees if i withdraw with any method, is it correct? Is there any way to withdraw without being charged?
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 06:08:54 PM

Hey, I decide to try and signing up to epay today and realize that I will be charged some fees if i withdraw with any method, is it correct? Is there any way to withdraw without being charged?

Hi,
You are charged with the fee to pay the bitcoin fee.
ePay is and will be always free of charge.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:55:42 AM

Hi,

Umm... my withdrawal to Xapo from September 14th has not yet been confirmed. It was sent to my Xapo address, but its status is still pending.. Can you help me?
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 02:02:56 PM

Hi,

Umm... my withdrawal to Xapo from September 14th has not yet been confirmed. It was sent to my Xapo address, but its status is still pending.. Can you help me?
Hi,
The confirmation problem was for the bitcoin network.
The latest payout transactions has got confirmation about 80 blocks ago.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:47:23 PM

Hi,

Hi,

It's confirmed today. Thank you for your concern and response, I really appreciate it.
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 05:48:53 PM

Hi,

Hi,

It's confirmed today. Thank you for your concern and response, I really appreciate it.

Your welcome and thank you for your understanding.
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 04:55:26 PM

Great News!

We have some exciting news to share our new service!

Today we are releasing the new service of ePay.info features, the Faucet API (https://faucet.epay.info), it’s available for all users now.
Most users are probably familiar with the ePay.info services. We were very proud to introduce our new service “Faucet API”.

Let's take a specific look at the new features

We have all heard about Bitcoin faucets and used one too.
Do you plan to run the faucet yourself? having a faucet and hoping for the best is probably not going to work so well, we know running
a Bitcoin faucet can be amazing fun and you can earn additional money, but it's not easy as you think, you need tons of traffic, security
concerns, developers, automating payments, sending each payment out on its own etc, or would you rather rely upon the services of a
professional?, You can have all of these together with ePay.info.
If you want  to have your faucet up and running, ePay.info offers you helpful hints, if you are hoping to profit and not just break even, you
need to consider the faucet as being an investment it’s high profitable business and marketing aspects of the site. If you have not done this
before, ePay.info suggest you contact us, we helping to have your own faucet.

We believe in making simple, flexible tools that help users with new features

Thank you for your continuous support ePay.info

kheein

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:13:32 PM

nice faucet, i wanna register right now. for getting some satoshi.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 05:32:42 PM

nice faucet, i wanna register right now. for getting some satoshi.
Glad to hear that, Let me know what you think about ePay
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 11:14:23 PM

how to solve this error........
You can login due to the following reason:

Using cheat to grabbing rabbits ( extra rewards )

If the system detect you as fraud, it mean you do something against system rules,
send your user id or bitcoin address for check
johnpap

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:32:21 PM

Don't waste your time with ePay.info.
They screwed up with bonuses and now they are blaming their users for cheating to avoid the paying...
Dick move if you ask me...
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:41:12 AM

hmm...
my balance was 0.008  to above.
 they are all bitch
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

At least give admin some time to solve your issue, spamming this thread with repeated post won't speed up the process. I wonder if you create this account specially to throw complaints to admin  Grin
b-faucet

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:50:15 AM

I cant recover my adress, someone steal it and add to unknown email, when i sign it - site redirected me to empty page or page with my adress.
1DHoETwFRg8SxpxM7QU3pqn2TZdqfr6h72
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: