Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee]  (Read 61236 times)
ePay.info (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

ePay.info Think different

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 11:05:08 AM

I cant recover my adress, someone steal it and add to unknown email, when i sign it - site redirected me to empty page or page with my adress.
1DHoETwFRg8SxpxM7QU3pqn2TZdqfr6h72

Hi b-faucet,

Thank you for your message and for being an engaged member of the ePay.info community.
Would you please send us ticket from your ePay account, we will help you soon.

Thank you,
James
ePay.info customer service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 11:08:12 AM

bitcoin address:                 1Fw7yvkV5uTMnAknGzfDJjQkMjSNyGgJvY
user name:                                       zubair ahmed

pls cheak my issu my payment not sending kindly help me...

Hi zubair,

Thank you for your message and for being an engaged member of the ePay.info community.
Would you please send us ticket from your ePay account, we will help you soon.

Thank you,
James
ePay.info customer service
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:11:53 AM

I have alot refferal on epay before.. and earn like 20 -30k sats perday..
But i rarely log in.. last few day i log in i saw my refferal earn only around 2k perday. .
Not sure if my referral not active or i need to claim faucet so i can earn refferals commission.

bitba.org

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:22:43 AM

I don't like this faucet.
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 03:51:09 PM

Incoming ePay.info CEO Eric Unveils New Executive Leadership Team

Accelerate Innovation and Execution in the Digital Currency Age

Moves Will Draw on ePay.info’s Core Strengths to Spark Further Innovation, Strengthen Competiveness,
Improve Profitability and Position ePay.info as A one of the biggest Products and Services for the Digital Currency Age

ePay.info is pleased to announce the appointment of a new management team effective very soon on 2016.
The appointments signal a new chapter in ePay.info history as Eric, Executive President ePay.info, transition accountability
and authority to a new management team to plan and manage the continued success of ePay.info to provide oversight and
guidance to the new management team.

ePay.info new executive leadership team that incoming CEO Eric has chosen to lead the organization into the next phase of
its growth and success. The new team balances continuity in key positions with the elevation of the next generation of ePay.info
leaders from within the site, and world-class talent from outside of ePay.info.
ePay.info New Leadership Structure Designed to Accelerate Innovation and Execution in the Digital Age

The new management structure announced today aims to improving services, create new customer
value, strengthen competitiveness and improve profitability.

“The opportunity ePay.info has to lead our customers into the digital currency age is incredible. The momentum we have in our
business is undeniable. Our strategy is working, and with the leadership team, I’m extremely confident we will move even faster,
innovate like never before, and pull away from the competition”. Said Eric incoming ePay.info CEO in announcing these changes.
This is a remarkable team, with a diverse set of experiences, expertise and backgrounds to accelerate our innovation and execution,
simplify how we do business, drive operational rigor in all we do, and inspire our amazing employees to be the best that they can be.

The changes, effective very soon in 2016

ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 03:37:13 PM

1Fw7yvkV5uTMnAknGzfDJjQkMjSNyGgJvY

plz cheak it

Hello Zubair,

Please send ticket for us with your account and providing us more details about your issue we'll help you soon.

Thank you,
James
ePay.info Customer Service Team
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 07:07:08 PM

1Fw7yvkV5uTMnAknGzfDJjQkMjSNyGgJvY

plz cheak it

Hi Zubair,

Please send ticket for us with your account and providing us more details about your issue we'll help you soon.

Regards
Lusinda
seec

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:52:05 PM

Don't waste your time with ePay.info.
They screwed up with bonuses and now they are blaming their users for cheating to avoid the paying...
Dick move if you ask me...
+100500
"Using anyway out of ordinary is calculated as cheat"
wish i know, what is "ordinary"...
DianaOxygen

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:59:44 PM

Yes was such when won a jackpot but didn't pay me though paid my refferer. I have screenshots and can show. And then blocked for allegedly application of the bot. You shouldn't come and spend time in vain already here. The truth was written, is more than 100 000 can block and not to pay there is nothing.
renkoh03

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:40:02 AM

why i cant withdraw my account?? i got 900k satoshi...

when i click instant or payout the web is refreshing and no confirmationa that i withdraw it...... 

PLEASE FIX IT!!!! i deposit here,,, and i want to withdraw it Angry Angry Angry Angry
AleStyle99

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:20:43 PM

@renkoh03

Hi,
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by the issue and for the downtime.
We have serious problem with Google AdSense.
Unfortunately Google has blocked our accounts and whole our balance, If Google didn’t blocked our accounts we still had this ability to withdrawal and pay to our users.
We are looking into the issue and will give an update soon.
Also our first priority is to get the server up and running as soon as.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again and we will be happy to further assist you.

Richard
ePay Support

This is what they answered me, just wait don't worry my friend Smiley
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 05:53:18 PM

ePay.info Announcement

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by the issue and for the downtime.
Unfortunately Google AdSense has blocked our financial accounts and our balances, If Google didn’t blocked our accounts we would  still be able to pay to our users for many years.
Today we have to limite and suspend some of our services for a short time.

1- Reduce the amount of the prizes.
2- Temporarily disable instant payment service.

Please be patient, after analysis and stabilization of Bitcoin market and ads we'll return to normal services.

We are looking into this issue and will give an update soon.

Best regards

DianaOxygen

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:53:14 PM

It is the next scam ePay, they simply stole the money earned honestly. I wrote about it, simply are now covered with sanctions from Google. Too most that faucetbox or paytoshi didn't pay it listed and saved up. The time will fork up to poles, will be enough silly to consider those at the expense of whom sewed so much.
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 08:25:23 PM

It is the next scam ePay, they simply stole the money earned honestly. I wrote about it, simply are now covered with sanctions from Google. Too most that faucetbox or paytoshi didn't pay it listed and saved up. The time will fork up to poles, will be enough silly to consider those at the expense of whom sewed so much.
Hi
As the new management rule is to be clear with all users we are supposed to provide inside intel for users.

This is the result of a query from our database indicating sum of the amount we have paid from beginning.
If you know even bit of Sql you would understand this.

Also there is a proof page to list every transactions that we make per day. so everything will be clear.

http://epay.info/payments/

feel free to check it out.

so why should we take lets say 2 btc in versus of 300 btc ?

Best regards
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 08:38:18 PM

Hi
Could you please explain your problem?

Best regards
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 08:39:36 PM

Don't waste your time with ePay.info.
They screwed up with bonuses and now they are blaming their users for cheating to avoid the paying...
Dick move if you ask me...
+100500
"Using anyway out of ordinary is calculated as cheat"
wish i know, what is "ordinary"...
Hi

well right now extra rewards are off as we are looking for an alternate to google.

by the way out of ordinary means using bots ( i have found them myself )
using browser command etc etc

Best regards
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 08:41:50 PM

why i cant withdraw my account?? i got 900k satoshi...

when i click instant or payout the web is refreshing and no confirmationa that i withdraw it...... 

PLEASE FIX IT!!!! i deposit here,,, and i want to withdraw it Angry Angry Angry Angry
Hi
Instant withdrawal is temporary offline as we are looking for an alternate to google.
also please give me your BTC address to check your status.
Yes was such when won a jackpot but didn't pay me though paid my refferer. I have screenshots and can show. And then blocked for allegedly application of the bot. You shouldn't come and spend time in vain already here. The truth was written, is more than 100 000 can block and not to pay there is nothing.

HI

Please send me your BTC address so  i can check your status.

Best regards
bitcoinistx

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:50:26 PM

Hi
As the new management rule is to be clear with all users we are supposed to provide inside intel for users.

This is the result of a query from our database indicating sum of the amount we have paid from beginning.
http://i65.tinypic.com/2h3wug8.png

Also there is a proof page to list every transactions that we make per day. so everything will be clear.

Best regards

Sounds good
how can i create faucet with epay ?
looks like your panel is better than others and also i see you dont have deposit fee? right ?

Thanks
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 10:02:18 PM

Hi

Best regards

Sounds good
looks like your panel is better than others and also i see you dont have deposit fee? right ?

Thanks

Hi

It's simple , Go to the following link and register there:

https://myfaucet.epay.info/register/

Best regards
bitcoinistx

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:07:10 PM

Hi

http://i65.tinypic.com/2h3wug8.png

Best regards

Sounds good

Thanks

Hi

It's simple , Go to the following link and register there:

https://myfaucet.epay.info/register/

Best regards

Thanks Epay team for quick answer

i have two more question
1- what is the minimum amount for deposit
2- how can i download your script ?

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: