Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:51:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian members please help- open offshore bank account  (Read 3446 times)
jack0m
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1989

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:02:42 PM

Then my card got blocked

and I could get my balance back

only thanks to Bitcurex' guys,
who went to a bank's branch in Poland and demanded full buyout.

The seller must help, not only lawyer, and if there are a number with the same problem, it can help some #consumer #assotiation.
I've just been lucky to get free support by the Bitcurex team. They had no explicit commitment to providing that kind of help, as they had been merely acting as a distribution intermediary. In fact many people were not so lucky and could never regain access to their balance, sometimes after being requested to show up at some bank's branch in Poland with notarized personal id, in order to file a buyout request... very ironic to people who live in some foreign country several thousands km far away, not to mention users from the USA.

Money is a hoax. Debt is slavery. Consumerism is toxic.
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 02:48:52 PM

very ironic to people who live in some foreign country several thousands km far away, not to mention users from the USA.

People in Poland can provide some cheap support service, a payday is about $15-$25

If you are in contact with some number of people, i can try to find the support, i speak polish too and i have free phone calls in all territory of Europe and Russia

I will love to help put out the monies from Polish Banks back to wankers in US and around the world.

jack0m
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1989

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 03:41:12 PM

very ironic to people who live in some foreign country several thousands km far away, not to mention users from the USA.

People in Poland can provide some cheap support service, a payday is about $15-$25

If you are in contact with some number of people, i can try to find the support, i speak polish too and i have free phone calls in all territory of Europe and Russia

I will love to help put out the monies from Polish Banks back to wankers in US and around the world.

no, I'm not in contact with them, but I read their complaints on the international forum section, as already mentioned by anubizz. Anyway, based on my own experience I can tell I'm definitely out of Polish cards.

Money is a hoax. Debt is slavery. Consumerism is toxic.
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 12:37:46 AM

What is the poit -

#anonimous #mastercard #visa #reloadable #card

or
#mastercard #visa for cashing bitcoins for cash out money from exchange service?

I have visited Eni station, and asked about ENI reloadable card,
 they give the card only with full data about ID, Fiscal Code, full address, email and mobile number
(have no idea what is optional from this).
For every fiscal code they give 1 card.
All the documents need be in original.

Probably, if You go to Italian Embassy, they give You a italian Fiscal code, with this you can have a italian mobile number (Vodafone and Wind ask it not), and with some delegation document for your rappresentant, you will have the opportunity to become such card legally and at 0 cost.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: