Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:23:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE FOOD AT MAC DONALDS  (Read 2262 times)
joust (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:43:21 PM

I dd this trick today, they didnt ask for any ID, send me $5 for this method, it is working!!!

Why would anyone pay you $5 when this guy already told us the method:

Download the McDonalds app.
Make a profile.
Put the date of today as your birthday.
Restart app.
Profit.

You can do this as often as you like.

Most of the time they dont even tap on redeem code so you dont have to go through all that hassle again.
If u use the method it would be nice if u give me some btc. If i didnt make a topic, u would not know it.(not directly to u but in common)

Sure I will give you some btc but first i need to know where I create a profile since in my mc donalds app I dont have any option!!!
Open app, click in the right above corner, click on birthday, click on fill in birthday.

DJ Crypto

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:51:45 PM

I dd this trick today, they didnt ask for any ID, send me $5 for this method, it is working!!!

Make a profile.
Restart app.
Profit.

Most of the time they dont even tap on redeem code so you dont have to go through all that hassle again.
If u use the method it would be nice if u give me some btc. If i didnt make a topic, u would not know it.(not directly to u but in common)

Sure I will give you some btc but first i need to know where I create a profile since in my mc donalds app I dont have any option!!!
Open app, click in the right above corner, click on birthday, click on fill in birthday.

Must be a diferent app then since mine is macdonalds Portugal. I dont have any options in my right side on the screen! I have on my left and only shows me the following topics:
-Menu
-Restaurants
-HappyMeal
-McCafé
-Qrcode

Is there anyother app?
joust (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:52:32 PM

Make a profile.
Restart app.
Profit.

Must be a diferent app then since mine is macdonalds Portugal. I dont have any options in my right side on the screen! I have on my left and only shows me the following topics:
-Menu
-Restaurants
-HappyMeal
-McCafé
-Qrcode

Is there anyother app?
Look for mcdonalds, for phone, not ipad or tablet.

DJ Crypto

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:58:15 PM

Make a profile.
Restart app.
Profit.

-Menu
-Restaurants
-HappyMeal
-McCafé
-Qrcode

Is there anyother app?
Look for mcdonalds, for phone, not ipad or tablet.

It is for my android samsung phone. Maybe you could link the app so I can be redirected to it? Cause the only one I see for my Country does not have the option to create a profile!
joust (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:08:00 PM

It doesnt work then for portugal, i downloaded the app and also not work with portugal app.

yangchow

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:16:47 PM

i would like to get this, please PM me.
vervolioman

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:28:00 PM

I will come back to this thread in 1 year of guys eating that crap everyday for free. All edit posts with starting weight and then again if you're alive after the year weigh in.. I'm going now to get my free mac d's oh yes yum yum mmmmmm

My balls your face Smiley

A new burger promotion  Cheesy

What use is a signature?
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:12:06 PM

This could actually work in my country (Philippines) and I just downloaded their application. I couldn't imagine I would be eating the same food every day: burger, fries, softdrinks, McNuggets etc. Thank you for this method, I don't have something to give you spare sorry. Sad But thanks for killing me earlier!  Grin
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:28:51 PM

I`m not a sr.member but my mom goes to mc d`s a lot with my aunt.

any chance I can get one so they can get a free meal.

OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 10:30:44 PM

You couldn't pay me to eat that disgusting crap!!!   Grin
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:54:43 PM

You couldn't pay me to eat that disgusting crap!!!   Grin

Like it or not people still buy that disgusting crap lol.

And its not a matter of choice for some, cause its affordable esp being the dollar menu if you dont make enough.

btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:12:14 AM

I am selling a method to get unlimited free meals at mac donalds. For 5$ u get the method, there is 1 vouch copy available for sr member or above!

Vouch copies are already given!

PM me if u want to order the method.

are your method is legal ?
scumbag

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:32:14 AM

This could actually work in my country (Philippines) and I just downloaded their application. I couldn't imagine I would be eating the same food every day: burger, fries, softdrinks, McNuggets etc. Thank you for this method, I don't have something to give you spare sorry. Sad But thanks for killing me earlier!  Grin

Have you tried it?
Did it worked?
Is it for dine in orders or for delivery orders only?

bizerinm

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:27:17 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 03:44:09 PM by bizerinm

do you know if this work in united kingdom ? i may buy few if you still have                                         
thank you very much

$1000 USA ITunes Gift Card   https://payivy.com/v/c05a7
10x XBOX LIVE 12 MONTH GOLD SUBSCRIPTION https://payivy.com/v/bc48b
100$ starbucks egift card - never expire 40$ https://payivy.com/v/3b954
Fandango GIFT CARD Value $50 - 20$ https://payivy.com/v/d77b4
500$ Itunes gift card for USA https://payivy.com/v/d7a9e
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:17:43 AM

Even when I walk past McDonald's, just the smell alone makes me feel like I will have diarrhea. Besides, I prefer Halal, but I'll tell the app scam to all the crackheads and hobos that hang around on the sidewalk in front my local McRonalds. maybe they'll stop hitting me up for spare change. they're worse than the shit hawks

vervolioman

Activity: 493

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:22:06 AM

Even when I walk past McDonald's, just the smell alone makes me feel like I will have diarrhea. Besides, I prefer Halal, but I'll tell the app scam to all the crackheads and hobos that hang around on the sidewalk in front my local McRonalds. maybe they'll stop hitting me up for spare change. they're worse than the shit hawks

Lol you are not the only one who feels that way about the fake food to put it nicely. There is a problem with the dirtbags outside mac d's as these guys have almost 100% sold their phones or have ancient ones where the app is not possible for them to get. They will have to go hungry  Angry

What use is a signature?
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 08:21:21 AM

is someone tested that method working or not, it doesn't look like a real deal  or maybe limited to some limited countries still not given full details about this method, is that legal method?
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 08:44:17 AM

i read some said it work?? lol but is it available for all country?

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:36:58 AM

Busted  Tongue
as i suspected, exploiting the apps Cheesy
Anyway, i don't recommend doing this because when mcdonald found out about this bug they will fix it anyway and one of their employees might come to your home and asking payment for the "free" food you've been eating :p
zz11

Activity: 299

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:41:03 AM

i read some said it work?? lol but is it available for all country?

No, its not available to all but there are only certain countries allowed.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: