Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:04:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW] FreeDice - Pre-Launch Bonus 0.005 BTC for free [only for 100 first users]  (Read 2355 times)
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 05:19:21 AM

Beware!

Newbie account with a suspicious login form asking for username, pw and email. Then nothing happens after registering. This has all the makings of a phishing page.  "submit query" is the default name of a form submit button without a name and the page code is abysmal.  

If you entered your info, and you re-use passwords across multiple sites, I'd suggest you change them now.

Code:
<br>Password:&nbsp;  <input type="password" name="password" />
<br>Email:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type="text" name="email" />
<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type="submit">
</form>

RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 05:21:16 AM

-snip-

Thanks for the warning, you're right, the website looks godawful and it's a pretty obvious phishing attempt.
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:24:53 AM

Beware!

Newbie account with a suspicious login form asking for username, pw and email. Then nothing happens after registering. This has all the makings of a phishing page.  "submit query" is the default name of a form submit button without a name and the page code is abysmal.  

If you entered your info, and you re-use passwords across multiple sites, I'd suggest you change them now.

Code:
<br>Email:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type="text" name="email" />
<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type="submit">
</form>
even if thats true i gave email i use for service like that and password witch is not connected to any other Cheesy
new password for each site is best way to keep you and your coins safe Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:27:49 AM

I understand your point, we are a new team... we don't have so much experience

I don't mind in using a escrow for it, do you have any recommendation?
quckseller i think he should be the best option for this (arange to send him funds)
he is well known escrow and very proffesional so that should be enough.
regards.
-Katerniko1
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:43:30 AM

Beware!

Code:
</form>

Confirmed, that it is quite likely that the owner can see all texts and password you enter.
Sarahiko

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:49:04 AM

Registered and waiting for the lunch hope to have a great game with the site good luck.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:58:43 AM

Im sorry, you use the free hosting and domain? why not buy,
It makes me a little scared  Cry
Dannie
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:09:08 AM

I hope you will don't mind escrowing 0.005BTC x 100 =0.5BTC .

Reasons why i am saying so:
Not for Just to get hi-lighted but as a concerned User , i am also a .Net coder and i do use MySQL ,
1. Your Website Dont Look Professional.
2. Its is code From the tutorials of Youtube Videos .
3. Its not made by any professional Because whenever i try to do SQL-injection it throws the database error which should not happen if it was made by a professional programmer.
If any body is here from coding Background , He can understand what i am saying.

My decision: When you cant afford 0.5BTC to hire a coder for your site how can you just throw 0.5 BTC as giveaway.
As it seems to me an attempt to fraud and take Log-in details of users as result i am leaving a negative feedback to OP , if he/someone convince me i will sure remove my feedback.

The SQL error:

Code:
Error: INSERT INTO Login(Username, Password, Email) VALUES ('everaja', ''jackpot'"', ' ""eve@gmail.com')
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'jackpot'"', ' ""eve@gmail.com')' at line 2

This Page even a newbie can make with YT tutorials.

You are good at coding, but you did wrong calculation about 0.005*100 cause there is 10X rollover, I believe not everyone will complete 10X rollover, it is not easy though, so their budget is much lower than 0.5Btc

10x rollover is very easy in dice game. You just need to do 98% bets for 10 times, and you have 81.7% success rate of completing the rollover and have a balance of 0.00553428 btc (assuming 1% house edge).
If they have a much lower budget of 0.5 btc, they haven't planned it well.

fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:15:43 AM

Not for Just to get hi-lighted but as a concerned User , i am also a .Net coder and i do use MySQL ,
3. Its not made by any professional Because whenever i try to do SQL-injection it throws the database error which should not happen if it was made by a professional programmer.
If any body is here from coding Background , He can understand what i am saying.

My decision: When you cant afford 0.5BTC to hire a coder for your site how can you just throw 0.5 BTC as giveaway.
As it seems to me an attempt to fraud and take Log-in details of users as result i am leaving a negative feedback to OP , if he/someone convince me i will sure remove my feedback.

The SQL error:

Code:
Error: INSERT INTO Login(Username, Password, Email) VALUES ('everaja', ''jackpot'"', ' ""eve@gmail.com')
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'jackpot'"', ' ""eve@gmail.com')' at line 2

You are good at coding, but you did wrong calculation about 0.005*100 cause there is 10X rollover, I believe not everyone will complete 10X rollover, it is not easy though, so their budget is much lower than 0.5Btc

10x rollover is very easy in dice game. You just need to do 98% bets for 10 times, and you have 81.7% success rate of completing the rollover and have a balance of 0.00553428 btc (assuming 1% house edge).

IMO not everyone is clever like you, I am pretty sure, once I tried a no deposit bonus on the other dice site, I was allin with my all bonus with 98% win, and it was busted before completing rollover. So not everyone will be so lucky like you, especially in theoretical math, 81% success rate is not a safe odds, even 98%, I remember in 2014 there was a bitcoin whale lost 7000btc on a 95% win bet.
Dannie
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:33:03 AM

IMO not everyone is clever like you, I am pretty sure, once I tried a no deposit bonus on the other dice site, I was allin with my all bonus with 98% win, and it was busted before completing rollover. So not everyone will be so lucky like you, especially in theoretical math, 81% success rate is not a safe odds, even 98%, I remember in 2014 there was a bitcoin whale lost 7000btc on a 95% win bet.

You are correct that not everyone is going to make it, but out of the 100 users, roughly 82 of them will make it if they all go with this 98% strategy. The actual number could be a bit higher or lower depending on the players' luck, but the owner should be prepared for it.

Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:38:15 AM

Beware!

Code:
</form>
Thank you for warning!,say 10x wager rollover but need to 100x from bonus  Undecided

waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:45:04 AM

Is the site even safe?
No virus or malicious malwares hidden in the link?
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:21:43 AM

Is the site even safe?
No virus or malicious malwares hidden in the link?

No virus or malwares just some phising link to see what you enter at the site. Some people use same emails and password for the other site too , OP must be aiming for your password. Beware for everyone , if you are going to try this use a different email and password that you usually use
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:26:41 AM

The SQL error:

Code:

This is the first time I have heard about no-depo bonus on dice sites, which site are you talking about btw?
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:03:11 AM

Beware!

Code:
</form>

Thanks for pointing out this phishing page so i have submitted a surprise for OP, i am sure this will make him laugh when he will read my username and password, in fact that page looking very poor so stay away from this.
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:43:26 AM

lol f*ck this site, after registered it
"Sucessful. Wait for official launch soon. Thanks!"

ONLY THIS WORD APPEARED, using fake name email for everything anyway Cheesy
and lets spam it lol, im like registered it over than 100 times -.-

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:03:00 PM

lol f*ck this site, after registered it
"Sucessful. Wait for official launch soon. Thanks!"

ONLY THIS WORD APPEARED, using fake name email for everything anyway Cheesy
and lets spam it lol, im like registered it over than 100 times -.-

No have capital and use free hosting, hahaha
Idhostinger ;p
FreeDice (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:15:15 PM

Hello all,

Sorry about all this, all our team are newbie in this area (inclusive the coder, it's his first project), we'll review everything write in this thread.

We decided to use the escrow service that @everaja offered us, we already contacted him in PM, waitting for his reply

We'll send him 0.7 BTC in total, (0.5BTC for 100x 0.005 BTC and 0.2 BTC for first free contest)

As soon he can reply, we'll update it here, thanks

everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:39:38 PM

Hello all,

Sorry about all this, all our team are newbie in this area (inclusive the coder, it's his first project), we'll review everything write in this thread.

We decided to use the escrow service that @everaja offered us, we already contacted him in PM, waitting for his reply

We'll send him 0.7 BTC in total, (0.5BTC for 100x 0.005 BTC and 0.2 BTC for first free contest)

As soon he can reply, we'll update it here, thanks

Thanks for choosing Me..
I will sign a message from this address once i receive the Funds.
BTC Address: 14EwfxcLcivGAJ7eCJijLHXLFnyyf1udwW

Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 02:48:54 PM

The SQL error:

Code:

lol sql injection..

pay attention.. it's possible to drop all your database or retrieve all informations..
Sample code..
Code:
Error: INSERT INTO Login(Username, Password, Email) VALUES ('asD','',''); DROP TABLE Login; #', 'password in clear', ' goodjob@test.test')

Another issue.. all password are store in cleartext

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID