Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:38:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshimines.com automatic script + guide  (Read 958 times)
zaradoz (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:07:21 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 08:21:34 AM by zaradoz

Hi, I've locked the old thread and moved the guide here to avoid all the clutter. You can read the original thread  here

This guide contain all the information you'll need to run automatic bets on satoshimines.com, using either manual bets or automatic auto-pilot.

You can buy the script here and you can also resale it using the affiliate link

As always, if you have any question, I'll be more than happy to answer them.

I've gathered together some of the questions I've got regarding the script and composed a quick start tutorial. Here are the basic steps to get you up and running with the auto-pilot script. I will create a full manual with screenshots and videos hopefully I will get around it this week.

What you'll need:

• A copy of the script, you can use the link in my signature.
    Once unzipped, you'll find a .PS1 script, this is a clear text PowerShell script.
    I tried to write it a self-explanatory as possible, please take the time to read through the introduction in the header, the inline comments and the script itself to make sure you understand what it does.
  • A windows machine with Powershell 3.0 and above - this can be found in every Windows 8 and above.
    I personally recommend setting up a free-tier Windows 2012 AWS virtual machine, which already include all the required libraries. there are many tutorials online on how to set it up in less than an hour.
  • If you are using Windows 7 please follow this link to Microsoft's blog and update your Powershell
  • Open a new game on Satoshimines.com just go on the site and click Start Playing button
  • Note the game address, you will need it to set up the script (make sure to bookmark the address, otherwise you will not be able to return to it)
  • Make an initial deposit - click on the Deposit / Withdrew it is recommended to use minimum of 0.05BTC less than that will not leave enough leeway for the script to run

How to use the script:

• Open the file in Powershell ISE (integrated scripting environment)
  • On line 49, change the game secret according to the URL of your game - DO NOT USE THE LINK IN THE SCRIPT IT IS USED AS EXAMPLE ONLY!
  • In line 54, change the payout address to your own wallet address.
    Yes, the address in the script is my own address, if you don't change it to your own, any withdrawal will be sent to my wallet and I will consider it as a tip  Grin
  • you can change any other global variable to tweak and tune the script, I have set the default settings to a conservative settings to prevent loss:
    Increment - The initial amount in Bits the script will try to win each round. Default 100 bits.
    PrecInc- The percentage of which the Increment will increase after each win. Default 0.5%
    MaxLoses - The maximum number of losses for each run, after which the script will stop. Default 30.
    StopPercentage - This is the trailing stop loss, it is calculated after each win as a percentage of the total balance. This stop will only increase and never decrease. Default 80%
  • Run the script (Simply hit F5), this will set the globals, load the functions and print the quick start guide.
    It will not start the auto-pilot!
  • Desicion time -
    - you need to decide what type of board you want to play 1, 3 or 4 mines. This is done by running the command
      Set-Mines -MINES (1,3 or 5)    default - 3 mines board
    - Now you need to choose how you want to run the bets, fully automatic or manual:

Automatically: you can run the auto-pilot function in two modes targeting Fixed or Percentage,

Fixed start with a target of 100 bits and increment by 1 bit each winning round. this is the default method.
      Perc Increase the target by the set global percentage (Default 0.5%)
      Auto-Pilot -Methos (Fixed/Perc) -TILES X - Defaults are Fixed with 2 tiles

- Manual There are 3 functions to run bets manually:

Bet-ToGain -WantedGain GAIN -TILES X
       This function will calculate the bet amount exactly by the
       wanted gain and number of tiles.
       For example, if you wish to gain 1000 bits by guessing 3 tiles:
       Bet-ToGain -WantedGain 1000 -TILES 3

Bet-ToTaget -TARGET TARGET -TILES X
       This function will calculate the bet amount exactly by the wanted
       new balance (target), for example, if you are aiming at getting
       to 1000 bits by guessing 4 tiles: Bet-ToTaget -TARGET 1000 -TILES 4

Run-Bet -BET BET -TILES X
       This function will simply guess x number of tiles with the given bet.
       For example guessing 2 tile on a 1000 bits board: Run-Bet -BET 1000 -TILES 2
  • Withdrawing - Easiest way to withdraw using the game URL on a browser. There is a withdrawal function please note it will take the input in BTC and not Bits! (and yes, I know you don't spell it that way.)
       Withdrew -WithdrewAmount AMOUNT

• Most important, this is not a "Get rich fast" script, you have to let it run for hours sometimes days, but it will provide you with a steady income. Don't be tempted to run high risky bets, try to aim at 0.1-0.25BTC a day.

I hope I covered everything, if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or contact via Bitmassages - BM-2cVDx7eqN8TFkE7LsaFhFoDUC6RqqQAujh

Dannie
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:15:19 AM

Since you are trying to sell a script, I believe the best place for your thread should be the digital goods section.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:20:30 AM

Since you are trying to sell a script, I believe the best place for your thread should be the digital goods section.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0

Hi, thank you, I was told in the past that since the script handles gambling this is the right forum for it.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:22:55 AM

Hi, thank you, I was told in the past that since the script handles gambling this is the right forum for it.

Yep, but you are selling something so this needs to be in the digital goods section! The gambling section is for gambling sites.

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:24:49 AM

Yep, but you are selling something so this needs to be in the digital goods section! The gambling section is for gambling sites.

I have moved the post to the digital goods section.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:29:44 AM

You didn't move it to the digital goods section...You made a new topic there (copy paste from here to there...).  Roll Eyes Moving a topic and making a new one is not the same. Tongue

You can move it with a link which is somewhere down at this page.

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:33:38 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 12:50:36 PM by zaradoz

Since you are trying to sell a script, I believe the best place for your thread should be the digital goods section.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0

You didn't move it to the digital goods section...You made a new topic there (copy paste from here to there...).  Roll Eyes Moving a topic and making a new one is not the same. Tongue

You can move it with a link which is somewhere down at this page.

Now it has moved  Grin

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 12:00:50 PM

Hi All,

Here's a quick video guide on how to use the script:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSdLWGwI_do

If you have any questions or suggestions, please send me a PM.

d3rvial

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 08:23:48 AM

Just sent pm on Bitmessage,
I also have some free btc advice that I would tell you in private.
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:06:49 PM

Hi all,

Since I want to get more feedbacks on my script, I made the following offer to some users and decided to make it public -

I am offering 50% back on the script price for anyone who will write an honest review, that means good or bad review as long as it is relevant and based on your experience with the script.

All you need to do is to buy the script and send me a PM with the TXID and the address you wish me to send the reimbursement to. Once you publish a feedback I will send you 50% of the price paid for the script (0.125BTC).

And again, this can be a good or bad review, as long as it is honest and based on use and not just trolling.

Thanks, and good luck!

bitcoinprofit

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 12:48:12 AM

I know my comment may not carry much weight but here goes... I purchased and used the script (automated version) and it does not crash and works as a martingale system that will easily place many bets for you... even attempts to recoup losses

My review:
I first saw the posts when people started bashing the script. I was desperate for coin and had a few left and decided to give it a shot. Actually successfully made what i paid back in less than 6 hours... It took some time to understand what was going on and how to operate but it is a OK tool.
If you follow the instructions included, keep your targets lower than 1000 bits and keep a decent leeway (0.1 btc) you can get relatively positive returns, however it is slow.
If you don't follow instructions, try to recoup manually or use high wages - you will lose.

Pro Tip: For better results reset the house edge by changing the game unique id (seed) by starting a new game. The site most likely has algorithms that can manage the edge if alot of winning is going on.

Snippet from a video - Start Balance 102345 https://imgur.com/c7MaUir

Snippet from a video - End Balance 102812 https://imgur.com/lsc6hvL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: