Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:18:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: B for Bitcoin  (Read 488 times)
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:37:19 AM

I assume all of you have heard about the latest Google news. Google is now a company under the big company named Alphabet whose CEO is Larry Page. And... The domain to Alphabet is not the typical .com domain, it's a .xyz domain - abc.xyz. Looking at their homepage, I assume they are going to have a list of companies from A to Z. Let's imagine if Bitcoin is going to be part of the ABC on the homepage*.  How would it affect the Bitcoin community?

*Bitcoin may decentralized but there is lot of Bitcoin company which is centralized and start with the letter 'b' - BitPay for example.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:41:28 AM

lol we still have a line missing in the lower part of "B", so just "B" is not for bitcoin. unless the bitcoin goes higher in demand, otherwise it would be silly.
b is for bitcoin would screw every single non-bitcoin websites.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:56:33 AM

I just learned Alphabet from you. I don't think it has any effect to Bitcoin. Why will it affect it? I don't get it.
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:16:41 AM

I assume they are going to have a list of companies from A to Z. Let's imagine if Bitcoin is going to be part of the ABC on the homepage*.  How would it affect the Bitcoin community?

*Bitcoin may decentralized but there is lot of Bitcoin company which is centralized and start with the letter 'b' - BitPay for example.
I don't think your assumption   is realistic! It is their home page to present their company!  Your idea doesn't make sense!
But probably we could make b or B for bitcoin at bitcoin.org and could design the letter to present bitcoin! We know that bitcoin logo is based on B!

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:23:34 AM

I assume all of you have heard about the latest Google news. Google is now a company under the big company named Alphabet whose CEO is Larry Page. And... The domain to Alphabet is not the typical .com domain, it's a .xyz domain - abc.xyz. Looking at their homepage, I assume they are going to have a list of companies from A to Z. Let's imagine if Bitcoin is going to be part of the ABC on the homepage*.  How would it affect the Bitcoin community?

i don't quite understand how listing bitcoin in a huge list with a lot of other names on it can have any effect at all on bitcoin.
it would be like saying bitcoin is on wikipedia so it is so huge for bitcoin!!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
|Bitcoin|

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:50:29 AM

It tell the world that google ceo know bitcoin and is using them. Today or yesterday is not April fool okay google?
novadragon

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:53:56 AM

I think it's pretty cool, but whether it will have an impact on B for bitcoin bitcoin if applied in aplhabet  Huh
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:38:14 PM

This seems just like a marketing scheme to me. Everyone will still think of Google, the alphabet thing is some rebranding gimmick thing so people talk about it on the headlines and they generate trafic, it's just nothing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: