Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:53:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shock Poll: Only 41% Of Democrats Want Congress To Approve Obama’s Iran Deal  (Read 385 times)
redandblack (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:44:44 PM

Oh dear! Can fanatical Obama supporters say "Ooops!" Perhaps they'd better learn how, and quickly:

http://thefederalist.com/2015/08/10/shock-poll-only-41-of-democrats-want-congress-to-approve-obamas-iran-deal/

August 10, 2015 By The Federalist Staff

A new poll released on Monday shows that support for Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran continues to unravel. According to the poll from Monmouth University, only 41 percent of Democrats believe Congress should approve the president’s nuclear deal with the Iranian regime.

The numbers only get worse among independents and Republicans. Overall, just 27 percent of those polled believe Congress should approve the controversial nuclear deal with Iran. A majority of Republicans (55 percent) and a plurality of independents (33 percent) believe Congress should reject the deal . . . .

Perhaps the most striking finding of the poll is that pluralities within each party — Republican, independent, and Democrat — said they trust Iran “not at all” when it comes to honoring the terms of the agreement . .

So there you have it; only 41 % of Democrats think that Obama's 'give away everything including the kitchen sink' nuclear deal with Iran is actually worth the toilet paper it's printed on. So much for Obama's new and shining foreign policy triumph.

With those kinds of numbers, if the GOP were to refute the deal (which I admit they probably don't have the guts to do, the wussies) then they just might have the numbers among worried Dem legislators to overturn Obama's inevitable veto of their 'No' vote. That is if there would actually be anything for Obama to veto. It would not after all be a bill. It would just be the Legislative Branch telling Obama that his nuclear 'deal' with Iran does indeed stink.

But just think about it, finally 59% of Democrats think that Obama has screwed up big time. Wow people; it's about damn time! But then again you are collectively waking up in a manner best described as too damn little and too damn late. Sigh!
abasin

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:46:56 PM

What exactly does the deal give away? Would you rather bomb Iran? Are you a sociopath?
rajaaziz

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:49:00 PM

What exactly does the deal give away? Would you rather bomb Iran? Are you a sociopath?

funny thing is... nobody knows what the entire deal says... because certain parts will never be shown to them... don't you think hiding parts of a deal makes it impossible for anyone to vote on it? I mean how can you vote for something when you have no idea what it says or promises to the other side? and we're supposed to just trust they did the right thing? but lets get past the secret stuff and just tackle the stuff we've seen in print... thats awful in its own ways lol...

why is refusing this deal, mean that we must bomb iran? we could destroy their economy even more than it already is if leaders would work together... are you a sociopath who thinks every time someone says no to something, it means we must drop bombs as the only other choice? I mean we could just demand a better deal perhaps, thats always an option... why is bombing the only other choice? we could hack into their systems and destroy their current equipment again?
tomor

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:49:37 PM

False choices. It isn't an either or type of choice.
Loqkani07

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:50:33 PM

Leave the plan that's in place, it's worked for decades and no bombs have been used. The end results of the ''agreement'' (not a treaty) will be another internal fight in the US, when Congress voids it. If Reagan had pulled the same thing in the 80's, for his legacy, that wall would still be standing.
ezly

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:51:17 PM

Oh dear! Can fanatical Obama supporters say "Ooops!" Perhaps they'd better learn how, and quickly:

http://thefederalist.com/2015/08/10/shock-poll-only-41-of-democrats-want-congress-to-approve-obamas-iran-deal/

August 10, 2015 By The Federalist Staff

A new poll released on Monday shows that support for Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran continues to unravel. According to the poll from Monmouth University, only 41 percent of Democrats believe Congress should approve the president’s nuclear deal with the Iranian regime.

The numbers only get worse among independents and Republicans. Overall, just 27 percent of those polled believe Congress should approve the controversial nuclear deal with Iran. A majority of Republicans (55 percent) and a plurality of independents (33 percent) believe Congress should reject the deal . . . .

Perhaps the most striking finding of the poll is that pluralities within each party — Republican, independent, and Democrat — said they trust Iran “not at all” when it comes to honoring the terms of the agreement . .

So there you have it; only 41 % of Democrats think that Obama's 'give away everything including the kitchen sink' nuclear deal with Iran is actually worth the toilet paper it's printed on. So much for Obama's new and shining foreign policy triumph.

With those kinds of numbers, if the GOP were to refute the deal (which I admit they probably don't have the guts to do, the wussies) then they just might have the numbers among worried Dem legislators to overturn Obama's inevitable veto of their 'No' vote. That is if there would actually be anything for Obama to veto. It would not after all be a bill. It would just be the Legislative Branch telling Obama that his nuclear 'deal' with Iran does indeed stink.

But just think about it, finally 59% of Democrats think that Obama has screwed up big time. Wow people; it's about damn time! But then again you are collectively waking up in a manner best described as too damn little and too damn late. Sigh!

his approval ratings in around 41 % too..so that says to me that there might be hope for them after all..only 41% of the oarty are puppets...i just hope the others are starting to wake up
abasin

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:52:06 PM

How about instead of crushing sanctions that will hurt and inevitably kill only innocent Iranian citizens, you just leave them the (*)(*)(*)(*) alone already? The least you could do is provide a shred of evidence Iran is persuing atomic weapons BEFORE you go (*)(*)(*)(*)ing with them? We all know regime change is (once again) the goal in Iran and shia must die (or something) so just quit with the bull(*)(*)(*)(*) nuclear rhetoric, everyone knows its a phantom excuse.
redandblack (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:52:57 PM

his approval ratings in around 41 % too..so that says to me that there might be hope for them after all..only 41% of the oarty are puppets...i just hope the others are starting to wake up

I suspect that by this time the average Dem Party voter must be just a bit uneasy not only about Barack Obama and this revolting 'deal' but also about the fact that the vast bulk of their Dem Party leadership ceased talking about Barack Obama long, LONG ago. Only the Mainstream Media really supports him any more; and frankly, that's just creepy.

So what I suspect we are seeing with this is the beginning -- finally -- of the average Dem Party voter turning against Barack Obama so that only bitter dead-ender types ultimately remain his supporters. It's a gradual process of course, but by the end of next year the average Dem voter will probably be saying, "Barack? Barack who? I certainly never voted for no damn Barack Obama!"
abasin

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:53:31 PM

The deal sacrifices nothing and puts Iran under even tougher observation. It is all contingent on certain circumstances too. It is a good deal, there are NO downsides and the deal is completely contingent.

It is obvious that anyone against this deal is just out for Iranian blood.

but I ask why? Why are you so god damned obsessed woth Iran? They have not attacked any other country in nearly a millennium, there is absolutely no supporting evidence to say that they're going to attack anyone. It is clearly obvious that the western axis want to attack Iran. YOU are the aggressor not Iran and if there was any justice in this world it would be you who receives exactly what you with upon Iran.
morin

Activity: 65

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:54:28 PM

well looks at though Obama is gonna be able to say we tried, but Congress blocked us....

I hope not having this deal is what is best for us and of course Israel.....

time will tell

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:13:13 PM

It is obvious that anyone against this deal is just out for Iranian blood.

Nothing can be obvious about the pros or cons of this deal when you realize some of it is secret. Secrecy and Obviously don't go together at all.

well looks at though Obama is gonna be able to say we tried, but Congress blocked us....

I hope not having this deal is what is best for us and of course Israel.....

time will tell

Please. There is no choice, this deal will go through. If congress blocks it, the President will do it anyway.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: