Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:32:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NVM. Solved already  (Read 753 times)
jaceefrost (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:05:07 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2015, 06:50:07 AM by jaceefrost

REMOVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CheapSerials

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:08:05 PM

This negative feedback is because you asked some loan and you did not even took time to read the rules example : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

Next time read the rules, but your account is very new make a new one and not do this misstake again.

P.s Mod/admins wont remove it
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:11:30 PM

As you can see I had a red - trust in my profile right now. That person does not have a valid reason enough to gave me that. I asked for a loan in a listing in a lending site.
I thought someone told me here that it is ok to ask for a loan without a collateral if it's in btcjam or bitlendingclub so I did so. I had a listing there and now I am asking for a help to fund it.

Now someone ignorantly gave me a negative trust without reading through that this is not really my real account because I had my account locked because I accidentally reset my password.

Mr./Mam please kidly remove the negative trust you gave because it's kind of annoying being accuse of something you are not aware or I didn't do.

So, you have actually been around for awhile? Good, you should know how things work in the Lending section, so you have no excuse.
Only the person that left it can remove it. Remember: You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 02:12:04 PM

Trust is not moderated. Talk with EcuaMobi.

Can you sign an address linked to jacee[1]?

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=512548

jaceefrost (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:21:31 PM

Trust is not moderated. Talk with EcuaMobi.

Can you sign an address linked to jacee[1]?

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=512548

I have a signed message in one of my btc address posted in my account already. I signed it already a week ago? Should I sign a new one?
jaceefrost (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:29:32 PM

This negative feedback is because you asked some loan and you did not even took time to read the rules example : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

Next time read the rules, but your account is very new make a new one and not do this misstake again.

I'm not new in here man. I have two member accounts in here already. One got scammed. The latest one got locked. I made tgis account for the sake of me getting back my account because mods won't respond on my email. Learn to read. Don't just post. Wink
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:32:10 PM

I'm not new in here man. I have two member accounts in here already. One got scammed. The latest one got locked. I made tgis account for the sake of me getting back my account because mods won't respond on my email. Learn to read. Don't just post. Wink

if you not a new in here

you know how to get LOAN ?
your acc member is newbie and you need LOAN without collateral Huh

lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:40:41 PM

op, i just like you when i was a newbie, and then, i am almost screwed.
giving this kind of negative trust makes no sense to figure out if he is a scammer, unless he/she is exposed to be an scamming alt, otherwise this kind of act is just harming newbies.
lending is not a place of pawnbroking, but under the "rule", it is just a pawnbroker to protect lenders, not loaners.
 Cry

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 02:41:26 PM

Of course I red your post before leaving the negative trust, but:
1) You offered no proof regarding you really being jacee, you asked for a no-collateral loan from a newbie account.
2) Even if you really are jacee you do not have trust/feedback at all.

As stated here you'll most probably get negative trust if you ask for a loan without collateral without a massive amount of trust:
If you completely ignore this sticky and make a loan request with no collateral, without having massive trust on the forum, the chances of you getting negative trusted feedback and therefore having a Trade with Extreme Caution tag is almost 100%.

Finally the fact you ask for a loan on bitlendingclub or any other external site and post the link here doesn't mean you no longer have to fulfill bitcointalk's rules. You are asking for a loan here. This was discussed before here among other threads:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009469.0

giving this kind of negative trust makes no sense to figure out if he is a scammer, unless he/she is exposed to be an scamming alt, otherwise this kind of act is just harming newbies.
lending is not a place of pawnbroking, but under the "rule", it is just a pawnbroker to protect lenders, not loaners.
 Cry

Without this rule the lending board would be even more full of scammers. Only very few newbies are really scammers, but unfortunately older members create new accounts just with the purpose of scamming. If they don't get negative trust then real newbies would grant more loans and would be scammed. I agree it sucks that there's no way to distinguish real scammers from honest people who need help. When I leave a negative feedback (for this reason of any other) I keep checking the account and remove it or change it to neutral if required after a few weeks or months.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:42:54 PM

I saw your thread last night, looked into your claims of having ownership of a more established account, and did not leave you trust. That isn't to say that I entirely disagree with the rating as there is no guarantee that your account will be restored to you and there is no guarantee that there is not evidence that it was sold, so the reputation associated with your account is minimal.

As mentioned previously, you should contact EquaMobi via PM to try to work out his trust rating against you. IMO anyone that jumps straight to meta opening a thread like this, is deducted professionalism points and I would remember this if I were ever presented the opportunity to do business with someone who jumps straight to meta like this.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 02:44:33 PM

Cry

It is to prevent being scammed. 99% of newbies asking loan here are scammers and waiting till they scam to leave negative a negative trust feedback is senseless!

jaceefrost (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:46:28 PM

if you not a new in here

you know how to get LOAN ?
your acc member is newbie and you need LOAN without collateral Huh

For God's sake! People! please read the thread! I'm not asking here for a loan in this forum. I asked for a help in funding in a lending site! If it's such a big deal then I'll remove it. And please! I am not a newbie. I am only using this account because mods won't response in my problem regarding my account. If only they respond fast enough like the way they locked my account withouht giving me a valid reason( I dind't do anything bad in here) then I should've been using my account Jacee at this moment. Undecided
jaceefrost (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:53:59 PM

Of course I red your post before leaving the negative trust, but:
1) You offered no proof regarding you really being jacee, you asked for a no-collateral loan from a newbie account.
2) Even if you really are jacee you do not have trust/feedback at all.

As stated here you'll most probably get negative trust if you ask for a loan without collateral without a massive amount of trust:
If you completely ignore this sticky and make a loan request with no collateral, without having massive trust on the forum, the chances of you getting negative trusted feedback and therefore having a Trade with Extreme Caution tag is almost 100%.

Finally the fact you ask for a loan on bitlendingclub or any other external site and post the link here doesn't mean you no longer have to fulfill bitcointalk's rules. You are asking for a loan here. This was discussed before here among other threads:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009469.0

Cry

Without this rule the lending board would be even more full of scammers. Only very few newbies are really scammers, but unfortunately older members create new accounts just with the purpose of scamming. If they don't get negative trust then real newbies would grant more loans and would be scammed. I agree it sucks that there's no way to distinguish real scammers from honest people who need help. When I leave a negative feedback (for this reason of any other) I keep checking the account and remove it or change it to neutral if required after a few weeks or months.

If it's such a big deal then I'd be more willing to delete my thread in lending section. I just hope this doen't affect my other account. And for the record, Jacee is mine and I have a signed message in my account in there, and oh, I created this account to ask for help to get my account back. Some urgent things came up and I needed the loan. A trusted member in here once told me it's ok to ask for help in a loan if it's in a le ding site where I ca  provide my real Identity and so I thought it will apply as at the moment. Well I'll just remove it if it will make such fuss. Mod's still has no response in my problem so I'm trying to grow this account if I can't get my account back soon enough so I can benifit in this accout in a sig campaign so the negative trust won't really help.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 03:00:52 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2015, 01:45:01 PM by EcuaMobi

If it's such a big deal then I'd be more willing to delete my thread in lending section. I just hope this doen't affect my other account. And for the record, Jacee is mine and I have a signed message in my account in there, and oh, I created this account to ask for help to get my account back. Some urgent things came up and I needed the loan. A trusted member in here once told me it's ok to ask for help in a loan if it's in a le ding site where I ca  provide my real Identity and so I thought it will apply as at the moment. Well I'll just remove it if it will make such fuss. Mod's still has no response in my problem so I'm trying to grow this account if I can't get my account back soon enough so I can benifit in this accout in a sig campaign so the negative trust won't really help.

That trusted member can't  speak for everyone. I and several other members consider that if you post here then you must follow the rules of this forum, even if you post a link to an external lending site.
If you close your loan request and lock your thread immediately then I'll remove my feedback.

As said next time try to solve things amicably through PMs before creating threads in Meta. And I hope you get your account back if it's really yours.

Update: The loan thread was locked and I've removed my feedback.

lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:41:43 AM

Cry

It is to prevent being scammed. 99% of newbies asking loan here are scammers and waiting till they scam to leave negative a negative trust feedback is senseless!
why don't they take them off after we have concluded that they are not an alt or a scammer?
i am the one.  Cry

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 07:43:39 AM

Who cares? Huh It's retarded and prone to misuse.

I received negative feedback from a scammer, all because I called him out and showed him how ridiculous he was being!  Such is life in the zone.
Coins168

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:44:46 AM

it really sucks if someone give you a negative trust but I hope there should be at least a small consideration to remove the negative trust once a considerable proof was given
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:54:00 AM

---Stuffs---
 Only very few newbies are really scammers, but unfortunately older members create new accounts just with the purpose of scamming. If they don't get negative trust then real newbies would grant more loans and would be scammed. I agree it sucks that there's no way to distinguish real scammers from honest people who need help. When I leave a negative feedback (for this reason of any other) I keep checking the account and remove it or change it to neutral if required after a few weeks or months.

I completely agree with EcuaMobi that Its most the time older members who for the purpose of scam create a newbie account.
For your Red Trust I will suggest you to talk with EcuaMobi and give him some time so that he can build trust upon you and remove his negative feedback.

Next time do remember to follow rules of Lending Section.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1514

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 11:00:36 AM

Cry

why don't they take them off after we have concluded that they are not an alt or a scammer?
i am the one.  Cry

Vod removes these ratings after 30 days

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: