June 16, 2024, 03:28:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POW/POS,TOR, MN, Stealth  (Read 119914 times)
Nefritox

Activity: 358
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:56:16 PM

OK, just back from work. Update time

Restarting the wallet worked - my latest stakes are now only 7.50 TX  Sad
From 00:32 (GMT) until 05:38 I got 7 stakes - all at 15TX. Why should this be, all stakes are confirmed BTW. There were ZERO masternodes showing in my wallet tab during this time

On restarting the wallet, I went straight to the masternode page and, sure enough, all masternodes are showing (with uptime measured in days!!)
How can that be?
How can my wallet mint 7 full stakes in a row (15TX) without reference to the masternode structure?
One I can understand, but 7 on the trot???

Something is not quite right here. Am I the only one with this issue?

Any feedback, especially from the dev, would be appreciated  Smiley

How do I post a screenshot of my wallet?

Transfer is only 14 days old coin. We are fast evolving.
If you encounter any bugs shoot us PM.  (I sended PM to Igotspots, but no responce yet  Roll Eyes)
We will fix them, don´t worry.

True is. Only issue right now is...
There are few stakes per day who ignore MN list.

Wallets are connected to each other. Something as major link.
If wallet finds a block and cannot see conection to masternodes. Reward is full ...(15). (chain can´t stop, can´t wait)
Masternodes are also connected to each other, but they listen wallets (blockchain).

It can happen that wallets can sometimes lost conection to masternodes.
Everything is set to auto-update. Don´t worry.

We will check it and  we will fix it.
Not a big deal. Only few blocks per day.
Chain is secure and trustworthy.

We are going to stay.

thank you dev Smiley And don't trust Igotspots, according to his history on this forum, he doesnt looks like a legit member...

Then why am I correct?  Wink

You should really stop reading what is said about me and focus on what I actually say. It would take me literally 20 mins to set up a wallet to mint all your blocks, not pay anything to MN's, and stall the chain at will  Roll Eyes

Lucky for you this coin is so far below my radar that I have 0 coins and 0 interest in the future, but knowing how easily it's done just makes it obvious that you guys are all about to get fucked

Then tell us where the problem is and dev can solve it.. and yes if you really dont fudding than i will apologize, but so far it seems like FUD because you just saying all around this coin is unsecure, you can hack it and so on, but actually you are not even able response to dev PM.

No, you're fine, it's the other dbags talking shit about me when I was just trying to warn you guys there were holes that I don't care about saving now  Sad

Your community made their bed, I hope it's comfy..
Edit: and now you don't even care ? really? and why you don't specify problem before ? when you care ?

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

Transfer dev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:23:23 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 08:41:22 PM by Transfer dev

From 00:32 (GMT) until 05:38 I got 7 stakes - all at 15TX. Why should this be, all stakes are confirmed BTW. There were ZERO masternodes showing in my wallet tab during this time

On restarting the wallet, I went straight to the masternode page and, sure enough, all masternodes are showing (with uptime measured in days!!)
How can that be?
How can my wallet mint 7 full stakes in a row (15TX) without reference to the masternode structure?

If you encounter any bugs shoot us PM.  (I sended PM to Igotspots, but no responce yet  Roll Eyes)

If wallet finds a block and cannot see conection to masternodes. Reward is full ...(15). (chain can´t stop, can´t wait)
Masternodes are also connected to each other, but they listen wallets (blockchain).

We are going to stay.

thank you dev Smiley And don't trust Igotspots, according to his history on this forum, he doesnt looks like a legit member...

You should really stop reading what is said about me and focus on what I actually say. It would take me literally 20 mins to set up a wallet to mint all your blocks, not pay anything to MN's, and stall the chain at will  Roll Eyes

Lucky for you this coin is so far below my radar that I have 0 coins and 0 interest in the future, but knowing how easily it's done just makes it obvious that you guys are all about to get fucked

I didn´t say you are FUDing.
It would be great if you can help me to find better solution.
This is open source project.

No, you're fine, it's the other dbags talking shit about me when I was just trying to warn you guys there were holes that I don't care about saving now  Sad

Regarding the masternodes issue, the only time the wallet will submit a block without a masternode payment is when it does not see any masternode, reasons for that can vary from unstable connection, to wallet submitting blocks before getting the masternode list, to some firewall/antivirus network traffic blocking. The issue affects all masternode coins. It is resolved when the wallet get the masternodes list.

One way of reducing the chances of this to happen, is to run a masternode on the main node with the default port like the one we set earlier, this is guaranteed to be seen by all wallets as soon as they connect...

To Igotspots:
Your solution would not be effective.
POS is fairly divided .
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 08:52:41 PM

How can that be?

We are going to stay.

No, you're fine, it's the other dbags talking shit about me when I was just trying to warn you guys there were holes that I don't care about saving now  Sad

Regarding the masternodes issue, the only time the wallet will submit a block without a masternode payment is when it does not see any masternode, reasons for that can vary from unstable connection, to wallet submitting blocks before getting the masternode list, to some firewall/antivirus network traffic blocking. The issue affects all masternode coins. It is resolved when the wallet get the masternodes list.

One way of reducing the chances of this to happen, is to run a masternode on the main node with the default port like the one we set earlier, this is guaranteed to be seen by all wallets as soon as they connect...

To Igotspots:
POS is fairly divided .

I have not even told you where the problems are (psssttt it's not even masternodes that you need to worry about), and I've given you no solution. Buttttt since I don't know what I'm talking about, you don't need my advice anyway  Cool

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 08:53:39 PM

Edit: and now you don't even care ? really? and why you don't specify problem before ? when you care ?

Why would I FUD..? I care 0 whether this coin succeeds or fails, just issuing a warning to buyers

It's cool, I'm obviously clueless, so good luck friends!  Grin

Transfer dev (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:07:19 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 10:13:41 PM by Transfer dev

How can that be?

We are going to stay.

To Igotspots:
POS is fairly divided .

I have not even told you where the problems are (psssttt it's not even masternodes that you need to worry about), and I've given you no solution. Buttttt since I don't know what I'm talking about, you don't need my advice anyway  Cool

All right.
Your posts looks like FUD now.
I still didn´t receive any PM from you.

I say. Transfer network is secure and trustworthy.
If you are skilled enough to break it. Prove your words.

Here is the donation address:
http://tx.altexplorers.info:3036/address/TrSfz6n1UNsubQXksyq9JA4MNMGAPHYgRy
Balance is around 100 TX coins.

bounty 1 BTC (available in next 7 days)
If you can steal those coins. Bounty is yours.
(if you can´t steal you should donate and leave this thread  Smiley)
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 09:49:07 PM

LOL 1 BTC is not even worth me tweeting about your coin once. I have no interest in breaking other people's work, I just don't want to see other people lose money because the dev is an idiot

I'll leave your thread now, but I expect your chain to be broken very, very soon. Btw, I warned you about this a week ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1150229.msg12169486#msg12169486 Now you see stage 1, ignoring masternodes, in effect.. maybe you'll believe me when someone figures out the not-even 10 lines of code needed to break staking and stall the chain

Good luck lol.. you're going to need it

Transfer dev (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:54:22 PM

Thank you for your "highly constructive" attitude.
I fully understand why BTC community doesn´t like you.
You are on my ignore list now.

Starting to think about self-moderated thread.  Huh

AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 10:00:31 PM

LOL 1 BTC is not even worth me tweeting about your coin once. I have no interest in breaking other people's work, I just don't want to see other people lose money because the dev is an idiot

I'll leave your thread now, but I expect your chain to be broken very, very soon. Btw, I warned you about this a week ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1150229.msg12169486#msg12169486 Now you see stage 1, ignoring masternodes, in effect.. maybe you'll believe me when someone figures out the not-even 10 lines of code needed to break staking and stall the chain

1 BTC not worth your effort lol, you releasing countless number of shitcoins, releasing exchange that ahs been hacked twice so far if i remember right, i dont think there was more than 0.1 BTC on that exchange lol and i dont think anyone ever had interest to hack it but you, you failed on every project you started and now you say that you know something is wrong with other coin but you cant even maintain your projects, i pitty the fools that will listen to anything that you type, you are just lame and boring! so go get a life, you need it!

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
Nefritox

Activity: 358
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:15:20 PM

Well, so recapitulation:
- You need 20 min. to hack this coin.
- You need 10 lines of code to hack this coin.
- Its not worth of 1 btc.

Well so you writing 10 lines of code 20 minutes Huh me too but i should be definitely worse than you right ? Can i just last question, how much money you making per 1 hour, more than 600$ ? which is basically what dev offer to you ? Cheesy

→ let's just focus again on this coin Wink

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 11:38:20 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2015, 03:04:54 AM by iGotSpots

Ok, when I get bored one of these days I will break it  Smiley

So much or a friendly warning. I guess the downies need to lose their money first. At $5000 it's not worth my time, I'll only do it if you guys actually give it value, otherwise it's not worth my time anymore to post, but just know.. it's coming  Wink

I never had an exchange, MP Hosting did, I just ran PR

stackoverflow

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:48:58 PM

So much or a friendly warning. I guess the downies need to lose their money first. At $5000 it's not worth my time, I'll only do it if you guys actually give it value, otherwise it's not worth my time anymore to post, but just know.. it's coming  Wink
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 12:37:10 AM

Jesus christ, so much unnecessary drama for no goddamn reason...are you guys 12 years old?  Get over it.  Why can't we all just get a bong?
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 12:43:22 AM

Jesus christ, so much unnecessary drama for no goddamn reason...are you guys 12 years old?  Get over it.  Why can't we all just get a bong?
no point in getting a bong spots will ruin the fun in that to, as always he will come and say its broken Smiley

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:24:20 AM

So much or a friendly warning. I guess the downies need to lose their money first. At $5000 it's not worth my time, I'll only do it if you guys actually give it value, otherwise it's not worth my time anymore to post, but just know.. it's coming  Wink

No you wont, because you cant. When asked to back up your bullshit you did what you always do. Ran away.
You have all the time in the world with no job and one shitcoin making you absolutely zero money so put up or stfu for one time in your miserable life.

Everyone knows you cant actually code. You clone and change staking methods and icons.. that is your one and only trick and its failing hard. Go back to scrubbing carpets.

Very courageous of you to come into this thread and threaten to take the coin down as soon as it gets value though. What a great person you are.
thimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

thimo the dev

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:04:01 AM

Android with masternodes? I want to see it.

i can rent this1
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:39:03 AM

Android with masternodes? I want to see it.
I have it running posted a pic a page or 2 ago. Getting MN payments on my phone pretty cool. I can watch it everywhere I go.
ankylotic

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:31:39 AM

www.Bittrex.com where are you, pick this coin up !!!
Transfer dev (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:37:14 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2015, 06:57:45 AM by Transfer dev

I never had an exchange, MP Hosting did, I just ran PR

Just to be clear.

Nobody here needs you "star".

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1150229.msg12242027#msg12242027
btcunt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 11:43:20 AM

I've moved my buy down t 68 sats due to the incessant drama below.. might as well capitalise on it   ..
:]
ankylotic

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:53:44 AM

I've moved my buy down t 68 sats due to the incessant drama below.. might as well capitalise on it   ..
:]

Welcome to bitcointalk, pull up a chair and grab some popcorn. I would love to buy that low but 68 is unrealistic IMO, but the fact that you want to buy in...... encourages me to get more. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: