May 22, 2024, 04:15:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POW/POS,TOR, MN, Stealth  (Read 119912 times)
fastaslighting

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:44:24 PM

The windows wallet still reads as the first version when is the 1.2 update coming out for the wallet?
fastaslighting

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:51:31 PM

I have to see that verison 1.2 wallet update before I can invest more into this .  I also have to know what the next POS reward will be as well.
I see a good future for this coin if they keep up with the roadmap and market this coin to on-line stores and create maybe a dice game and a couple other things
but for now he has even put in the wallet update which was supposed to take place over a week ago so I have to sit and wait for that update to invest more I have enough of investment for now so if coin spikes before than I'm ok with that as well.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 06:08:39 PM

The windows wallet still reads as the first version when is the 1.2 update coming out for the wallet?

The wallet is on 1.2 already.  They just didn't change the label in the wallet.  I have the new wallet on my machine at the house and I can trade and use the block explorer, so that part has been fulfilled.  I can post a pic when I get home if you don't want to download the wallet.  Grin

I have to see that verison 1.2 wallet update before I can invest more into this .  I also have to know what the next POS reward will be as well.
I see a good future for this coin if they keep up with the roadmap and market this coin to on-line stores and create maybe a dice game and a couple other things
but for now he has even put in the wallet update which was supposed to take place over a week ago so I have to sit and wait for that update to invest more I have enough of investment for now so if coin spikes before than I'm ok with that as well.

Dev said the biggest thing right now is they have no money for development.  Maybe we could set up and escrow dev fund or something like that.
Transfer dev (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:33:40 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2015, 08:22:45 PM by Transfer dev

I have to see that verison 1.2 wallet update before I can invest more into this .  I also have to know what the next POS reward will be as well.
Latest version of wallet. (In wallet trading + block explorer)

Block explorer is up again.
http://tx.altexplorers.info:3036/

Poll will be available until block 52 000. Possible fork on block 56 000. (lowering block reward)
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:31:25 PM

As I promised.

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:51:52 AM

Looks like master nodes are dropping in and out as I have been getting a lot of full POS block rewards.

Not enough nodes kicking around maybe?

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:00:11 AM

Looks like master nodes are dropping in and out as I have been getting a lot of full POS block rewards.

I can see 9 masternodes in my wallet.
The full POS reward thing happened to me too on this coin, I was advised to restart the wallet - which worked.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:12:02 AM

I can see 9 masternodes in my wallet.
The full POS reward thing happened to me too on this coin, I was advised to restart the wallet - which worked.

I can see MNS now but I guess they drop out from time to time. Better check my wallet I guess lol

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
fastaslighting

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:11:24 PM

So I guess I do have the right verison of the wallet uploaded then because I have same one as you do
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 12:58:48 PM

So I guess I do have the right verison of the wallet uploaded then because I have same one as you do

Good deal.  I hope you stay on this journey with us.  Grin
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:21:32 PM

I just set up a master node

WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 02:43:55 PM

I just set up a master node

Awesome.  I think we should have like 10 or 11 masternodes now.  Grin
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 04:16:06 PM

Will the source for the new wallet be available? we are not all win users Smiley

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
Transfer dev (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:22:20 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2015, 06:35:43 PM by Transfer dev

Will the source for the new wallet be available? we are not all win users Smiley

I will add link to OP.

(New wallet source )
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mnsrs53jt8h29a6/transfer-source.zip?dl=0
vgo
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:41:01 PM

Great job dev.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 09:47:51 PM

Please retweet https://twitter.com/wigitgetit/status/644628242201243648

Trying to get the word out about Transfercoin.
Gazzatron

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:44:30 PM

Anyone set up a masternode with an isp that daily updates the external ip address (dynamic). I tried to setup one using the my private address with no success. I also changed the current
external Ip address in the conf file with no success. I left the masternode created in the wallet with the private Ip address as the edit button does not do anything. Is the port number in the conf different to the port used for the masternode. Any help would be gratefully received, I am staking only atm.

Other bugs I have noticed in the 1.2 win wallet other than the version number would be the fact that sending while the wallet is staking does not work. Locking the wallet leaves the unlock icon open and locks the wallet for staking, still sending coins does not work. I close the wallet then reload it leaving it locked and then I can send.

Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:38:43 AM

There any good news in the upcoming days?
Joshua kingpin

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 09:25:40 AM

Anyone set up a masternode with an isp that daily updates the external ip address (dynamic). I tried to setup one using the my private address with no success. I also changed the current
external Ip address in the conf file with no success. I left the masternode created in the wallet with the private Ip address as the edit button does not do anything. Is the port number in the conf different to the port used for the masternode. Any help would be gratefully received, I am staking only atm.

Other bugs I have noticed in the 1.2 win wallet other than the version number would be the fact that sending while the wallet is staking does not work. Locking the wallet leaves the unlock icon open and locks the wallet for staking, still sending coins does not work. I close the wallet then reload it leaving it locked and then I can send.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1150229.msg12161099#msg12161099

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Airdrop to BTC holders
Crypto_joe

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 09:43:19 AM

You need static ip address. It will not work on dinamic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: