May 15, 2024, 06:21:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POW/POS,TOR, MN, Stealth  (Read 119912 times)
ret

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 03:56:24 PM

where dev?
price again go to hell...
DEVs you can post at least one message in week, for investors and price?
if you are still working on this project...
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:08:30 PM

where dev?

Hopefully the dev will send a post soon  Cool
ret

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:10:39 PM

where dev?

Hopefully the dev will send a post soon  Cool

I'm too...
CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:16:33 PM

Dev Last Active:    September 29, 2015, 12:39:48 AM  Huh

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:35:52 PM

Dev Last Active:    September 29, 2015, 12:39:48 AM  Huh

I have been looking into someone to do some development on this coin. The best part about open source is anyone can work on it Wink I have someone who can re implement the in wallet trading. But I would rather wait for the dev for this if he already has the code to add it.

I WAS working on a web wallet. BUT the software i was using requires a block explorer API that provides unspent outputs. Currently TX does not track unspent outputs of addresses it does not own.

THAT being said there are other ways to create a web wallet. But it requires a trust in a third party operator. Which most will be uncomfortable with. And even I feel uncomfortable doing for people. Since thats not what crypto is about Wink I will be looking into other options for this. And try to accomplish complete tracking of transactions with -txindex

What kind of things are you interested in seeing implemented or re-implemented ?
nrvasquez

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:43:43 AM

I have been looking into someone to do some development on this coin. The best part about open source is anyone can work on it Wink I have someone who can re implement the in wallet trading. But I would rather wait for the dev for this if he already has the code to add it.

I WAS working on a web wallet. BUT the software i was using requires a block explorer API that provides unspent outputs. Currently TX does not track unspent outputs of addresses it does not own.

THAT being said there are other ways to create a web wallet. But it requires a trust in a third party operator. Which most will be uncomfortable with. And even I feel uncomfortable doing for people. Since thats not what crypto is about Wink I will be looking into other options for this. And try to accomplish complete tracking of transactions with -txindex

What kind of things are you interested in seeing implemented or re-implemented ?

A web wallet would be great.  The other thing that will be awesome is in wallet trading robot.  Re-add the block explorer into the wallet and in wallet trading

WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 11:12:35 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 12:03:02 PM by WigitGetIt

4.505.4148 TX paid out on 10/7/2015. 59,635.49996697 $TX Total.  

Edit: Wanted to show the buys last night from Trex. The multipool is a great tool to get moar coins off trex and bring the price up.  If coins are hard er to get, the the value should rise.  This approach is also dependent on continued development.

I know people get worried that the dev hasn't been around since Last Active:   September 28, 2015, 03:39:48 PM.  I am not worried about this because we have people like infernoman that can help development while the dev is doing whatever he is doing.

Infernomans post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1150229.msg12618011#msg12618011

Don't overlook this statement from Infernoman:

"The best part about open source is anyone can work on it"  Smiley
infernoman
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:28:12 PM

4.505.4148 TX paid out on 10/7/2015. 59,635.49996697 $TX Total.  

Edit: Wanted to show the buys last night from Trex. The multipool is a great tool to get moar coins off trex and bring the price up.  If coins are hard er to get, the the value should rise.  This approach is also dependent on continued development.

I know people get worried that the dev hasn't been around since Last Active:   September 28, 2015, 03:39:48 PM.  I am not worried about this because we have people like infernoman that can help development while the dev is doing whatever he is doing.

Infernomans post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1150229.msg12618011#msg12618011

Don't overlook this statement from Infernoman:

"The best part about open source is anyone can work on it"  Smiley

To help increase some interest in the IRC channel, I will be giving away 1 TX every 10 minutes. For a total of 144 TX per day. Get in the IRC channel for a chance to earn some of that extra 10%
infernoman
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 10:58:48 PM

A web wallet would be great.  The other thing that will be awesome is in wallet trading robot.  Re-add the block explorer into the wallet and in wallet trading

I will be working on re-adding the block explorer into the QT and will be outsourcing someone to do the in wallet trading. Once all of that gets sorted out then i can start looking into someone for the in-wallet trading bot.
nrvasquez

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:36:29 AM

I will be working on re-adding the block explorer into the QT and will be outsourcing someone to do the in wallet trading. Once all of that gets sorted out then i can start looking into someone for the in-wallet trading bot.

The in wallet Trade Bot can focus on 3 markets TX/BTC, USD/BTC, and USD/LTC and in order to use the bot one will have to have 30,000 TX on collateral in order to use the bot. And the bot will work after 10 conformations.

infernoman
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:48:30 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 06:23:26 AM by infernoman

A web wallet would be great.  The other thing that will be awesome is in wallet trading robot.  Re-add the block explorer into the wallet and in wallet trading

The in wallet Trade Bot can focus on 3 markets TX/BTC, USD/BTC, and USD/LTC and in order to use the bot one will have to have 30,000 TX on collateral in order to use the bot. And the bot will work after 10 conformations.

Definitely an interesting idea, I have a few updates.

I got the block explorer re-added into the QT and i am making some changes for the masternode.conf. I can happily say that you will soon be able to manage multiple remote masternodes from a single local wallet, I am just working on the final changes for this so that the masternodes that you setup in the masternode.conf file will also show in the "masternodes" tab in the qt

for anyone interested, im up to almost 1000 lines of code added in already. but for now im off to bed.
CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:56:13 AM

Dev is dead, long live The Dev!  Grin
(Don't forget about blackjack and hookers)  Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ret

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:05:24 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 11:01:21 AM by ret

OMG.
Cheap TX at 672 ~50K.
and I'm don't have a free btc now...
anyone buy it and say me thanks later Grin
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 10:47:13 AM

A web wallet would be great.  The other thing that will be awesome is in wallet trading robot.  Re-add the block explorer into the wallet and in wallet trading

Definitely an interesting idea, I have a few updates.

I got the block explorer re-added into the QT and i am making some changes for the masternode.conf. I can happily say that you will soon be able to manage multiple remote masternodes from a single local wallet, I am just working on the final changes for this so that the masternodes that you setup in the masternode.conf file will also show in the "masternodes" tab in the qt

for anyone interested, im up to almost 1000 lines of code added in already. but for now im off to bed.

Nice work Infernoman.  I appreciate the work you are doing to keep development going.

Total 64,803.17694128 $TX Mined at the multipool.

infernoman
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:26:33 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 03:55:34 PM by infernoman

Dev is dead, long live The Dev!  Grin
(Don't forget about blackjack and hookers)  Wink

no premine / ipo so im not too sure where hes getting the hookers from ! Cheesy

I still HOPE to see the dev back, and i definitely welcome him to continue his efforts to improve this coin. Like I said we can work together to provide a better client.
infernoman
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:32:56 PM

Looks like im going for a 3 for 1. I will be releasing the new wallet with the masternode.conf fixed. although they do not appear in the masternodes tab in the QT you can start them in the debug console. and if you are setting up more than one remote node. you should know how to use the console already.

The block explorer was already added into the explorer and is working quite well. And the last thing I'm currently working on is the in wallet trading. Currently only bittrex will be added. But in the future this will be easy enough to improve and add an auto trader, or arbitrage bot.
nrvasquez

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:39:13 PM

Looks like im going for a 3 for 1. I will be releasing the new wallet with the masternode.conf fixed. although they do not appear in the masternodes tab in the QT you can start them in the debug console. and if you are setting up more than one remote node. you should know how to use the console already.

The block explorer was already added into the explorer and is working quite well. And the last thing I'm currently working on is the in wallet trading. Currently only bittrex will be added. But in the future this will be easy enough to improve and add an auto trader, or arbitrage bot.

This is awesome.  TX will skyrocket. Thank you so much for your hard work.

infernoman
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:52:29 PM

This is awesome.  TX will skyrocket. Thank you so much for your hard work.

No problem at all, These additions arent too hard to make, and most of what i have been doing is being resourced from other coins. I will try my best to get the windows daemon and QT plus mac osx qt available ASAP but currently if your using linux i can provide the new client

If it comes down to it I will create a new thread so i can update the OP with the new wallets once they're built

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q35vu68w6qnyt7b/transfer-qt-LINUX?dl=0
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:00:00 PM

@infernoman

Can you have a look at Ratecoin wallet and check their block split function..? I am not sure if that is open source or not but if you can implement that function in new wallet would be great mate  Wink
Transfer dev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:13:52 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: