Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥💥💥💥RUNNING A FAUCET WITH NO START MONEY IS EASY💥💥💥💥  (Read 5154 times)
Gifted (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:05:45 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 06:02:45 PM by Gifted

This is strictly my opinion owning and operating Bitcoin Faucets and experience that works for me.

1: First thing to do is open a Xapo account.

2: Find a good Faucet list on the web you admire.

3: Find one of those free hosting that doesn't cost anything. You will need two sites.one for a faucet list and two for a faucet until your faucet takes off then you can decide if your faucet is worth keeping and then buy a dot com domain and just forward the address.Keep in mind I payed for a domain and hosting after i saw good traffic.If your having problems finding a good free hosting + domain try this for an alternative until your faucet takes off http://www.noip.com/support/knowledgebase/diy-hosting-using-no-ip-wamp/ .Then i suggest you buy a no limit site when you start to profit.
Or if you can't afford it at all i would use this one personally for the list  https://wordpress.com here is an example of one i made  to show you how easy it really is https://xapofaucetlist.wordpress.com but the wordoress should only be use for the list not the faucet.The faucet needs a Cpanel for installing.

1: Choosing which faucet script to use that is linked to a online paying system for auto payouts is a whole letter grade in my book.While some are more popular than others, some are better. In my opinion Xapo or custom faucets are the best for profits but Xapo is better than all in my opinion and you will see why in this post. Here is a faucet script i use for Xapo https://github.com/destinybogan/Faucet-Builder and here is a Custom Faucet site but cost money http://www.faucettheme.com  . FaucetBox is another popular script and can be used the same way the Xapo maximizes automatic payments  if you like FaucetBox

2:ok, so remember #2 about finding a faucet list you admire?? well, on one of those domains you must make a faucet list. take your time to make it nice spend lots of time on it .Don't just slap one together.This is going to be the bread and butter to pay for your faucet. The secret is this::: use the bitcoin address that is used to fill your faucet account for payouts  for the ref link in the faucet list.In my Xapo account i never have to refill the faucet because i get thousands more deposits into Xapo wallet then payouts with the Xapo faucet on the same wallet acount and xapo payments are instant from one Xapo account to another including faucets. so basically my faucet bitcoin address payout account is the same as my faucet list referral  bitcoin account address.

3: Once you have your list booming from advertising on all the social media and other faucet blogs like http://freebitcointalk.org try and figure out your average a day. Once you make so much a day  you can adjust your faucet to those payments so your faucet never goes dry. Keep in mind you must be making bitcoin on a daily basis to start you faucet up or you will run dry and that kills your faucet

4: keeping a faucet list on your Bitcoin Faucet is a must. To maximize profits for payouts you must have a small list somewhere on the faucet, preferably in their face .

5: Monetize your faucet with  bitmedia, a-ads, mellow ads, google adsense and bee adds. You must mix them up in my opinion but only have 1 or 2 a-ads on the faucet the rest 2 of each. Remember to do the same to your faucet list to maximize profits.This is my faucet for example  to see what i mean by in there face  http://www.bitcoinfaucetexchange.com and diffrent advertising i use. Here is also my list that supports my faucet payouts 100% http://bitcoinfaucetrelay.com . I have not paid one cent except when i started to profit  i bought a domain for 40$ no limit site on doteasy. i started off with the wamp example . Smiley

I don't use google adsense because they screwed me out of paying me. They pay once a month when you reach 100$ and i was at 90$ and they said people were clicking using proxies or vpn. I tried to explain my site is based on bitcoin and anonymously but instead i ended up cursing the guy out  so fuck google adsense. LOL

The reason most faucets die is because they can't afford to keep paying bitcoin and not making a profit.This is because they never had a profit to start with to feed the faucet. Don't make the same mistake.Fact is, all advert companies don't make you enough to make a profit except adsense but they pay you in cash and you will have to put up the bitcoin the first month and then you have to worry if they will cancel you and you lost all that bitcoin. Bee ads is good to profit if you have a popular site and they are having a bid war to place ads on your site but even that is for a season...

To be honest i don't make that much on ads ! I make more bitcoin or money on the referrals for different things on my site then on ads. On bitmedia i might get 3 clicks a day on average and they pay about 17000 sat a click. on a-ads I make about 30,000 everyday. Bee ads it depends on the bidding.
 Another good traffic source is a crypto directory .Just list your site and the traffic will increase by 100% or more doing both.If you want good SEO and good traffic go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587782.msg16501878#new

Most of my money comes from the list and affiliates ads with different things  related to bitcoin including giving away 10$ in bitcoin i get a commission. last week i made 600$ in commission giving away 10$ in gold which you can trade back into bitcoin. Its on my site if you want to sign up and work for them too!

All the Bitcoins i get from advertisers helps pay for the faucet. (You should know) The faucet is just one big free advertisement for what you're really selling,unless you like making micro bitcoins as a hobby that is fun too!
If you take my advice and come up with a way to make bitcoin on auto you will have a free faucet that you own and can advertise to 1000'S of people a day with stuff from amazon cause you are a affiliate of sell gold etc, there is plenty of items you can sell and this video helped me

with learning  :::: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bedxiZXtxKo

6: The whole idea is to set up the faucet and just gather bitcoins with no maintenance other than to prune the dead faucets once and a while from your list and find new ones. So making money on auto is another definite letter grade  . Using Xapo people get paid directly and there is no threshold to cash out because they don't charge you to use your money. Make sure you have more than one wallet account in xapo because you only want to keep as much money as you need in the account attached to your  Xapo APP key in case you get hacked all websites can get hacked !!

7: Start using more social media sites to advertise  your faucets more also get your faucet on other lists and make sure your faucet list has a link on the faucet
Kind Regards,  Peter Steadham

PS. Hope this helps, I had no teacher when i started so i thought this would help the poor and new.
PSS: The whole idea is to make a faucet that doesn't cost you anything so if it dies you never lost anything but pride but you gained knowledge and a steady income list forever.   Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Please post anything i missed or want to add and i'll add it to the top post if its feasible.

Here is stats from my page http://statcounter.com/p10436506/summary/?account_id=5243381&login_id=1&code=d1a68807d211bde2a608e7db35475b53&guest_login=1

At the moment i'm seeing how popular and how far this method will take me down the rabbit hole. As of now seems to be working fine.

UPDATE: I will be adding anti-bot options for the faucet here without making your faucet in the red for users  stay tuned.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

UPDATE: HOW TO AVOID BOTS. Bots can eat your bitcoin up so there is a few things you can do.

#1. DON'T USE SOLVE MEDIA ! Use "Funcaptcha" (https://www.funcaptcha.com)

#2. Find the TOR IP NODE addresses and ban inside your .htaccess file .Very simple code if you look it up.You will have to make a .htaccess file Smiley
When installing your Funcapthca it says to put a script in the header....don't do that !! Put in the Footer ! Smiley
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:01:39 PM

Any questions?
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:35:08 AM

wow , very well explained tutorial , thanks a lot , you covered up pretty much everything , I've seen a fixed to some of my past mistakes here , thanks Smiley
Glad i could help
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 12:55:56 PM

I disagree about the free hosting and domain. In order to double and more the income traffic, a faucet should be in a domain with greater visibility in search engine.
Maybe a good compromise should be start with a free domain and in 1-2 months move the website in another domain (.com etc.)

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
SatHunter

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:59:20 PM

This is really helpful. I have a great list and rotator, and have been wanting to add a faucet for awhile. I think it's time to do it!
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:03:23 PM

I disagree about the free hosting and domain. In order to double and more the income traffic, a faucet should be in a domain with greater visibility in search engine.
Maybe a good compromise should be start with a free domain and in 1-2 months move the website in another domain (.com etc.)
If you read...... thats what i said  !!!!!
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:03:36 PM

are you have tutorial for faucetbox Huh
im interesting to use it for keeping member before he can withdraw
umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:00:07 PM

are you have tutorial for faucetbox Huh
im interesting to use it for keeping member before he can withdraw
I think the main reason why Xapo is used in this tutorial is mainly for the reason that it gives more earning than compared to faucetbox , if im not wrong so you should consider Xapo as well Smiley
darkhouse9

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 05:42:12 AM

nice write up.

i've been looking for free hosting recommendations. i'll check it out.

Can you tell us how much traffic you get/month? And what your ballpark earnings are from ad revenue?

Thanks again.

Gifted (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:50:08 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 06:05:29 AM by Gifted

nice write up.

i've been looking for free hosting recommendations. i'll check it out.

Can you tell us how much traffic you get/month? And what your ballpark earnings are from ad revenue?

Thanks again.
Here is stats from my page http://statcounter.com/p10436506/summary/?account_id=5243381&login_id=1&code=d1a68807d211bde2a608e7db35475b53&guest_login=1

To be honest i don't make that much on ads ! I make more bitcoin or money on the referrals for different things on my site then on ads. On bitmedia i might get 3 clicks a day on average and they pay about 17000 sat a click. on a-ads I make about 10,000 every 2 days. Bee ads it depends on the bidding.

Most of my money comes from the list and giving away 10$ in bitcoin i get a commission. last week i made 600$ in commission giving away 10$ in gold which you can trade back into bitcoin. its on my site if you want to sign up and work for them too!

All the Bitcoins i get i use to advertise either the site or bigger better things. the faucet is just one big free advertisement for what you're really selling,unless you like making micro bitcoins as a hobby that is fun too!

I don't use google adsense because they screwed me out of paying me.they pay once you reach 100$ and i was at 90$ and they said people were clicking using proxies or vpn. i tried to explain my site is based on bitcoin and anonymously but instead i ended up cussing the guy out  so fuck google adsense. LOL

The whole idea is to make a faucet that doesn't cost you anything so if it dies you never lost anything but pride but you gained knowledge and a steady income list forever.   Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
darkhouse9

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 03:42:26 PM

your captcha is not working. or is it just for me. I tried to claim but the captcha won't load.

Gifted (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:05:38 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 09:01:54 PM by Gifted

I have updated the post about running ads on the faucet and where the profit is !!    Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Tongue Tongue Tongue
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 05:53:56 AM

Anybody have a comment or question i can answer?
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 08:20:05 PM

Everyday gets better and better with this method, enjoy
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:27:22 AM

hello im interesting to create website like you have Smiley
but im not have skill to create website

can you make a blogspot/wordprez like you have https://xapofaucetlist.wordpress.com/ ??
i want to edit referal link Smiley

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:33:21 AM

Very well said, I'm also planning to make a faucet but I don't know how to start. This will be a great help for newbies on making faucet like me
avelina

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 07:19:30 AM

thumbs up for you from me my friend..i was using faucetbox but my faucet gets drained as of now as i am busy for work..maybe in a day or two my faucet wil be lively again.

Gifted (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 08:33:34 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 05:15:33 AM by Gifted

i will be glad to teach anyone that wants to learn how to make a faucet....
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 08:34:35 AM

hello im interesting to create website like you have Smiley
but im not have skill to create website

can you make a blogspot/wordprez like you have https://xapofaucetlist.wordpress.com/ ??
i want to edit referal link Smiley

yes i will help you
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 08:41:16 AM

Also, the free hosting can only hold up traffic up to 1000 views, after that the website crash and you need to restart the server..That is my experience.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: