Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥💥💥💥RUNNING A FAUCET WITH NO START MONEY IS EASY💥💥💥💥  (Read 5154 times)
Gifted (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:44:27 PM

The problem is that most faucets aren't offering decent rewards anymore. Without good ads networks it's impossible to run a faucet these days.

The one is online for several months and going relatively well with some difficulties is FaucetGame, but all the others I see are offering low rewards or die in a very short time period.
yes, my faucet payout is very low at the moment  www.bitcoinfaucetexchange.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:14:18 AM

The problem is that most faucets aren't offering decent rewards anymore. Without good ads networks it's impossible to run a faucet these days.

The one is online for several months and going relatively well with some difficulties is FaucetGame, but all the others I see are offering low rewards or die in a very short time period.
yes, my faucet payout is very low at the moment  www.bitcoinfaucetexchange.com

Yes, 50 satoshis I made from your faucet. Hard to make profit for faucet owners and for users. But you have a nice site with a interesting faucet list and a good traffic.

Maybe the rewards are better for USA users? Because I got only 50 satoshis and need to wait 2 hours to claim again...  Sad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:55:48 PM

Dear op, i want to ask you some question
1. how much you can earn from your website?
2. what is the best ads service for my faucet site?

Thanks
This month i have made over $900.00 .... When it comes to ads you should know adsense pays the most. The most profit you will make is from posting banners up with affiliate links attached to them not adsense or bitmedia compares even close.Here is a link for better understanding on commercial ads http://bitcoinfaucetrelay.com/make-bitcoins-advertising/

How can you make 900$ month with only 300 unique visits day?
Custom ads that pay 4$ a customer  and i get more than 300 unique visits but that's not what pays, its the ads you place.

900 USD for 10k unique views?  O.O

By the way, I don't think a free hosting is a good idea, there's a lot of CHEAP host/domain over there, like a dollar per year...
my site doesnt get as many visits as it did when i wrote this.. and your right i think free is good anymore

So you earn 900 but how much your faucet pays to users?
What's the CPM? 10 cents?
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:38:15 PM

Dear op, i want to ask you some question
1. how much you can earn from your website?
2. what is the best ads service for my faucet site?

Thanks
This month i have made over $900.00 .... When it comes to ads you should know adsense pays the most. The most profit you will make is from posting banners up with affiliate links attached to them not adsense or bitmedia compares even close.Here is a link for better understanding on commercial ads http://bitcoinfaucetrelay.com/make-bitcoins-advertising/

How can you make 900$ month with only 300 unique visits day?
Custom ads that pay 4$ a customer  and i get more than 300 unique visits but that's not what pays, its the ads you place.

900 USD for 10k unique views?  O.O

By the way, I don't think a free hosting is a good idea, there's a lot of CHEAP host/domain over there, like a dollar per year...
my site doesnt get as many visits as it did when i wrote this.. and your right i think free is good anymore

So you earn 900 but how much your faucet pays to users?
What's the CPM? 10 cents?
Back then i was using a custom banner For Bitgold. I was getting 10$ a signup .Using this landing page here that i still use http://bitcoinfaucetrelay.com/10-dollars-free-bitcoin/  only now i only get 1$ for signup also i was using this banner to advertise with

i still get paid through this but not nearly as much as what i was getting before. The key to making money with faucets is having a good custom banner and a deal with another company for signups.

The one i'm using now i get 100$ for a signup but a different company.. you can read about what i'm doing here  http://www.bitcoinfaucetexchange.com/ref  If you want to take advantage of the same deal to make money through referrals  just ask and i will make it happen for you but you must go through me because this is how it works .

The point is that just regular ad networks getting paid as a publisher is peanuts compared of what you can really make. keep in mind that now-a-days faucets are nothing but a great advertising tool to sell what you really want to make money because of the traffic and also keep in mind they are already set on making free money so if you have a banner saying free money  more then likely they will click it and signup.  This is how you make money with faucets, not being a publisher but being an advertiser with your own ads and the keyword free somewhere in the banner !  I hope this help some people. I would love some feed back so can help people make real money.  Here is a picture of proof of how much money i made doing this.

Gifted (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:30:12 PM

If anyone else has any good leads on affiliates please post them here. Im always looking for new ways to make an income.
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 09:03:12 AM

nothing new here yet??
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 07:37:40 AM

@Gitfed: the big question is: did you received any payment from that goldmoney website? Wink

Gifted (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:49:41 PM

@Gitfed: the big question is: did you received any payment from that goldmoney website? Wink
yes, but later they screwed me out of about $200   but i made out in the + with them. Now they are just not worth it to me.
fando01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Visit my Signature--->>

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 07:59:21 AM

I amaze with your article and post it as blog here, Of course the copyright under your name.

http://buxlister.com/blog/2016/10/17/running-a-bitcoin-faucet-with-no-start-money-is-easy/

if this violate your terms, please email me admin@buxlister.com for removal of that blog.

TOP TRUSTED BUX WEBSITES
•Free Bitcoin•▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬>> BuxLister.com | Top Sites <<▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•Money Forum•
               •Banner Exchange•
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:39:41 PM

I amaze with your article and post it as blog here, Of course the copyright under your name.

http://buxlister.com/blog/2016/10/17/running-a-bitcoin-faucet-with-no-start-money-is-easy/

if this violate your terms, please email me admin@buxlister.com for removal of that blog.
No its fine.. i dont mind at all  Grin
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 02:17:33 AM

I don't know about this.

I tried doing a Bitcoin faucet last year and nearly lost my shirt before I shut it down.

There are simply too many people out there who want to cheat faucets rather than just playing by the rules.

2 cents

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:48:05 PM

I don't know about this.

I tried doing a Bitcoin faucet last year and nearly lost my shirt before I shut it down.

There are simply too many people out there who want to cheat faucets rather than just playing by the rules.

2 cents
You really must know how to avoid bots owning a  Faucet
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:02:04 PM

Due to popular demand i will be updating this post in the next 3 days.. This artical was even published on several websites i am proud to say.

Most will be links and idea changes. This is dues to increase bot behavior and more experience i have had running faucets and lists .

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: