Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 12:24:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Developer Needed!  (Read 303 times)
Smac84 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:05:51 PM

I have a new and VERY unique distribution method for a coin in which I need a 100% pre-mined coin to utilize.
I am looking for a developer that really knows their stuff to create it.

I need #1, a NXT coin fork (or something with security and fast transfers), #2 a wallet that works on windows, mac and linux, #3 an online wallet (with mobile capabilities) and eventually iPhone and Android wallet. #4 an exchange website, ourcurrency/BTC, #5 a blockchain explorer.

I know there are a lot of websites that do these in volumes who can provide PoW and similar PoS coins for minimal amounts of money, as well as supply some of these applications, but I want to find something that is going to fit exactly and not try to rig a generic coin to work.

I have a few questions right off the bat that you could answer (I apologize if they are extremely ignorant),

1. If you fork NXT, can you fork their wallet and features?

2. Do you know of other currencies that might be better to fork for my needs (100% premined, fast transfer, high security)?

3. I am trying to streamline and create this coin as affordably as possible, is their a generic solution where
we could simply use a current online and offline wallet, and market exchange template (maybe WVOX)?

Please message me on Skype: Indianagems

Be prepared to provide your advice and quote for these services.

I appreciate it guys!
CryptyMike

Activity: 290
Merit: 127

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:08:07 PM

I have a new and VERY unique distribution method for a coin in which I need a 100% pre-mined coin to utilize.
I am looking for a developer that really knows their stuff to create it.

I need #1, a NXT coin fork (or something with security and fast transfers), #2 a wallet that works on windows, mac and linux, #3 an online wallet (with mobile capabilities) and eventually iPhone and Android wallet. #4 an exchange website, ourcurrency/BTC, #5 a blockchain explorer.

I know there are a lot of websites that do these in volumes who can provide PoW and similar PoS coins for minimal amounts of money, as well as supply some of these applications, but I want to find something that is going to fit exactly and not try to rig a generic coin to work.

I have a few questions right off the bat that you could answer (I apologize if they are extremely ignorant),

1. If you fork NXT, can you fork their wallet and features?

2. Do you know of other currencies that might be better to fork for my needs (100% premined, fast transfer, high security)?

3. I am trying to streamline and create this coin as affordably as possible, is their a generic solution where
we could simply use a current online and offline wallet, and market exchange template (maybe WVOX)?

Please message me on Skype: Indianagems

Be prepared to provide your advice and quote for these services.

I appreciate it guys!

You mgiht get more feedback by moving this thread over to project development.
thebitcoinjedi

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:33:02 AM

Added to skype
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: