Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:43:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade Forex, Indices, Commodities, and more using bitcoin - Up to 500x leverage  (Read 778 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitConsultant (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 04:12:23 PM

SimpleFX is the best way to bet on Forex and CFD's!

Our Mission: SimpleFX is a robust online trading provider, offering trading with Forex and CFDs on Bitcoins, Litecoins, indices, precious metals and energy. Our mission is to keep our offer and trading conditions simple and transparent. Moreover, we keep our services at the highest possible level of quality.

Indices, commodities, precious metals: You don't have to be Arabian sheikh to trade oil, or Russian oligarch to trade gas! Your opportunities increase with wide range of indices, commodities and precious metals waiting to be traded! We offer wide range of indices, commodities and precious metals to trade with. Worlds resources are in constant change there is always a chance to make a great profit by trading commodities during world events.

60 currency pairs: We are always trying to be a few steps ahead of the competition, that's why our offer contain a lot of currency pairs to choose from (more than 60) including unique exotic instruments (e.g Turkish Lira, South African Rand or Israeli Shekel). It is also expanded by 8 cryptocurrency pairs including Bitcoin and Litecoin.

Up to 1:500 leverage: Leverage is a tool used to maximize your benefits. You do not need the whole capital to trade, small percentage of the whole amount is more than enough. We offer you possibility to set your leverage by yourself to adjust it to your plan and trading strategy. It is possible to set the leverage up to 1:500.

Anonymous Bitcoin account: Trade anonymously with Bitcoins! You don't need to verify your account by showing your ID or giving your address information. Just deposit your Bitcoins and start trading without any further verification! Everything you need to do is to spare a minute to create an account and deposit your Bitcoins. Shortly after that, you are free to trade, simple as that!

No minimum deposits: Are you tired of minimum deposits? You don't want to transfer half of your salary? Good news! We don't have any requirements about how much you want to invest! Feel free to deposit how much you want and start trading at Forex/(Financial Markets) right now! Low capital is not a barrier to trade within our platform, without minimum deposit everyone is able to trade.

Trade 24/7/365: With us, there is always something to trade with! Within our offer you will find instruments which allow you to trade 24 hours per day, 7 days a week! During the week you are able to trade standard currency pairs extended by a lot of exotic instruments. At the weekends it is possible to trade on Bitcoin and Litecoin on markets which are in continuous variation. Bitcoin never sleeps!

Meta Trader 4: Besides functional webtrader, our offer includes MetaTrader4 account which will allow you to trade through one of the most known trading platforms in the world. You will not experience any restrictions, you can use tools such as: expert advisor, trailing stop, multiple close, no limit level. Mobile versions are available to download by our site, you can trade and watch your investments all the time, everywhere you want!

Fast execution: No delays, low latency-those are just two of many great features that our provider offers. You can expect the fastest possible execution time thanks to our LD4 Equinix server located in London. Equinix is the world's largest IBX data center & colocation provider, offering the fastest application performance and lowest latency routes worldwide.

Ready to give it a try? Visit the site now!

https://i.imgur.com/4SXDS85.png

www.SimpleFX.com
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:17:38 PM

Hi,

is this site somehow peat.io based? Didn't check in detail; I'm just asking because it looks somewhat familiar. Smiley

.edit: site seems to cause a high CPU load, and has permanent reloads/connections to secure.livechatinc.com, which makes the website appear to reload over and over (the favicon in the page's tab never gets to rest; it always switches between loading state and displaying the favicon).

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
BitConsultant (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 10:29:35 PM

Hi,

is this site somehow peat.io based? Didn't check in detail; I'm just asking because it looks somewhat familiar. Smiley

.edit: site seems to cause a high CPU load, and has permanent reloads/connections to secure.livechatinc.com, which makes the website appear to reload over and over (the favicon in the page's tab never gets to rest; it always switches between loading state and displaying the favicon).

No, it's not.

As far as the CPU load and connections issue, that's a new complaint. What browser are you using? You can remove the shoutbox/troll box by clicking on the icon on the top right corner. Let me know if that helps! Smiley
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:28:06 PM

Hi,

thanks for your reply. When starting, the page causes Chrome (GNU/Linux, recent version of Chrome) to use much CPU (50-70%). When disabling the Trollbox, it calms down instantly. Thanks. Smiley
Also, the "reloading issue" with the tab seems to be solved. No idea if that was maybe a local/caching issue on my machine.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:26:54 PM

Hi,

thanks for your reply. When starting, the page causes Chrome (GNU/Linux, recent version of Chrome) to use much CPU (50-70%). When disabling the Trollbox, it calms down instantly. Thanks. Smiley
Also, the "reloading issue" with the tab seems to be solved. No idea if that was maybe a local/caching issue on my machine.

Same here when leaving the chatbox open. You might want to look into the coding for that part of the site.
Blawpaw
Legendary

Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:40:33 PM

Cool! Another Broker accepting Bitcoin! We certainly need more of that.

I would like to invest in Oil with my BTC; I'll be following your offerings.

Also, I've noticed you don't have stocks to deal. Will you be adding them?
BitConsultant (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 05:02:19 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2015, 08:56:44 PM by BitConsultant

Cool! Another Broker accepting Bitcoin! We certainly need more of that.

I would like to invest in Oil with my BTC; I'll be following your offerings.

Also, I've noticed you don't have stocks to deal. Will you be adding them?

Excellent. You can trade  Oil via "BRENT" and "WTI" on SimpleFX.

As far as stocks, yes there are plans to add stocks in the future. It will likely be several months though, unfortunately.
BitConsultant (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 08:32:32 PM

Now is a really good time to use your BTC to get your forex, index, and commodities positions ready for the FOMC rate decision tomorrow! There's a lot of money to be made at times like this.

Click here to check the site out now!
Blawpaw
Legendary

Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:09:36 PM

Now is a really good time to use your BTC to get your forex, index, and commodities positions ready for the FOMC rate decision tomorrow! There's a lot of money to be made at times like this.

Click here to check the site out now!

The world economy is going through a negative scenario. commodities are one of the best ways we can choose to protect our savings, especially gold. Bitcoin came to change all this. Bitcoin can be used to protect savings in the events of capital control. it can even be far better than Gold since it surpasses physical boundaries. So, in a way BTC could also be traded as a commodity.
BitConsultant (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 08:37:32 PM

The referral/affiliate program is now live!

Click the link above to sign up and start referring new members to earn commissions from their trades.

More details can be found on the site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: