Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:32:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Windows 7 Professional COA licence keys  (Read 542 times)
cka_uk (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:03:12 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 07:00:34 PM by cka_uk

Hi guys - I have about 100 of these. They come off decommissioned corporate laptops and are 100% unused (we deploy our own corporate version of windows).

For those who don't know, these are the stickers with the windows key underneath a laptop.

https://cwl.cc/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Win-Dead-Virt-1.jpg

These keys are 100% legit and will activate 32 & 64 bit versions of Windows 7 Professional. You will have to use the automated phone activation service - see this link for instructions: http://www.winuser.co.uk/8-11-windows-8-telephone-activation.aspx (very easy  Wink )

Selling them for 0.08 BTC ($21) each - I will e-mail you a picture of the original COA.

Background about me: I'm going to be honest - I am a newbie to bitcoin. I have tried selling these on eBay but my ad kept getting removed. Its a shame as I had a lot of interest. Please feel free to leave constructive criticism Smiley
kingofbitcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 02:15:01 PM

Interested if you have still these COA, max I can buy 1 is 14 USD. They sell for about 20 USD at ebay. 6 USD i guess is a small profit for me since I pay ebay and paypal fees. Can pay via PAYZA, PAYEER,

Don't want to risk my Paypal. Let me know if interested. I need the COA to my email so I can forward it to the buyer, been selling a lot like these before at ebay, but now I am out of supply source.

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: