Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:25:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ETH headed up or down short-term?  (Read 565 times)
bitcoinrocks (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:13:32 PM

Long-term price movement aside, what is ETH likely to do in the short-term and why?

I see the introduction of ETH to Chinese exchanges as a potential factor for positive price movement and mining (~50k ETH mined per day) and the release of a GUI wallet (making it easier for people to dump their presale buys) as factors for negative price movement.  But what does this add up to?
devilfischer

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:56:18 PM

If whales start grasping CLI then I wouldn't hang around too long - https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/3glk4u/eth_buying_spree/
I think the way it worked out with the 24 hour transaction delays to exchanges and initial 10x ICO prices, forced all early dumpers to be outed. Now we must be close to 5 mil ETH already having changed hands since trading began and I don't think the rest ICO investors are interested in current 2.5x returns if they didn't ship to exchanges earlier. Weak hands and profit takers getting bought out fast and the biggest accounts sitting still.
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 07:57:59 PM

Strong buy

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:00:58 PM

If whales start grasping CLI then I wouldn't hang around too long - https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/3glk4u/eth_buying_spree/
I think the way it worked out with the 24 hour transaction delays to exchanges and initial 10x ICO prices, forced all early dumpers to be outed. Now we must be close to 5 mil ETH already having changed hands since trading began and I don't think the rest ICO investors are interested in current 2.5x returns if they didn't ship to exchanges earlier. Weak hands and profit takers getting bought out fast and the biggest accounts sitting still.

5 mil having changed hands as in 5 mil NEW coins or 5 mil circulating coins? Could be just a couple thousand passing from hand to hand otherwise?

I wouldn't buy now, never buy the hype..
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 08:24:01 PM

5 mil having changed hands as in 5 mil NEW coins or 5 mil circulating coins? Could be just a couple thousand passing from hand to hand otherwise?

What hype? It's mostly people like you slagging it off and a small number of people like me telling you to BUY before it's too late!!!

<-- Click here!
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:58:09 PM

What hype? It's mostly people like you slagging it off and a small number of people like me telling you to BUY before it's too late!!!

It follows the same path as all stuff that is hyped to the moon.. It ends of in a sliding scale with everybody buying in at the beginning holding some large bags.. This is just on a grander scale...
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 09:15:30 PM

It follows the same path as all stuff that is hyped to the moon.. It ends of in a sliding scale with everybody buying in at the beginning holding some large bags.. This is just on a grander scale...

Just like Bitcoin right? The Bitcoin pyramid scheme. You're as bad as the anti Bitcoin trolls I own on a regular daily basis outside this forum.

If you think ethereum is a pump and dump I urge you to READ MORE

<-- Click here!
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 09:22:19 PM

ETH haters are mad they missed the ICO and are trying to FUD the coin price down.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: