Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:03:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .1 loan request for .125 back by 8/13  (Read 2484 times)
uknohowwedo (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:21:57 PM

Hey guys I am in between checks again I just recently had a successful loan with many proofs that was paid off on time with vig.

I can offer my account as collaterall which will be senior member by september.

Lets get it done!!

1AAchQeqJERHvG4NCAcV8JaWXq74z3bJLH

if u need any other info from me please ask
Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 09:23:31 PM

Sending you 0.125 loan monies.

As if.

uknohowwedo (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:24:28 PM

Sending you 0.125 loan monies.

As if.

trolls not wanted, i did this same loan just a few days ago and it was successful
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:35:12 PM

which account?

that account won't become Sr. Member by September. currently the potential activity of that acc is 112. you'll need to wait 4~5 months before that account can become Sr. Member. not to mention that it's pretty much worthless because of the negative trust.
uknohowwedo (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:37:28 PM

the activity updates based on your thread posting i can post like a whirlwind and im going to so i can get my sr member status.

i also only have 2 negative trusts both of which state i didnt pay a loan in which i did pay. completely moot point. my account is not worthless
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

hee-ho.

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:42:13 PM

the activity updates based on your thread posting i can post like a whirlwind and im going to so i can get my sr member status.

i also only have 2 negative trusts both of which state i didnt pay a loan in which i did pay. completely moot point. my account is not worthless

you won't reach Sr. Member by September even if you post 100 post per day. there's a limit on how much activity can increase per two weeks. read this.

maybe your account isn't worthless but it sure as hell isn't worth 0.01 either.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:57:53 PM

you won't reach Sr. Member by September even if you post 100 post per day. there's a limit on how much activity can increase per two weeks. read this.

*Stated red= Did you mean 0.1 BTC  Tongue

If he is lucky he can get 0.005 BTC for his account, but I mean who in the world would want to buy a negative account??

And NO OP you can't reach Sr. Member rank even in September, even crazy posting will not help to reach it early...

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

hee-ho.

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:02:21 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 10:16:38 PM by --Encrypted--

*Stated red= Did you mean 0.1 BTC  Tongue

nope. I really mean 0.01.
I'm not sure how much people will pay for a member account with negative rating, but I know it won't get past that amount.

edit:
English is not my first language either. so I could be the one who worded it wrong for all we know.  Tongue
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:12:15 PM

I'm not sure how much people will pay for a member account with negative rating, but I know it won't get past that amount.

Ups, you mean it so.English isn't my #1 language, so I translated it to myself wrong.Members price are going from 0.04 BTC to 0.1 BTC.Depends on posts quality,activity points,trust...

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:04:35 PM

Ups, you mean it so.English isn't my #1 language, so I translated it to myself wrong.Members price are going from 0.04 BTC to 0.1 BTC.Depends on posts quality,activity points,trust...
i think 0.1 is a rather hjigh price for a member account, maybe if it was JUST about to turn full member and had outstanding post quality, maybe it could go for 0.1, maybe. however, in this case, the account is near worthless with the negative trust factored in.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:45:50 PM

I have sent you monies

Huh Huh

Now you can close this thread. Thank you!
uknohowwedo (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:58:31 AM

i didnt receive anything waterpile
uknohowwedo (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:59:16 AM

ive been here over a year longer then you i think i nkow the rules. based on how long ive been here ill be a senior member by september easy
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:03:37 AM

ive been here over a year longer then you i think i nkow the rules. based on how long ive been here ill be a senior member by september easy
you have very few posts from February last year to late july of last year, therefore you have no potential activity on your account. also, his account is 3 weeks older than yours, no idea what youre talking about. point is, your account will not be a senior member any time soon, much less next month.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
uknohowwedo (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:14:33 AM

you have very few posts from February last year to late july of last year, therefore you have no potential activity on your account. also, his account is 3 weeks older than yours, no idea what youre talking about. point is, your account will not be a senior member any time soon, much less next month.

clueless dimwit fuckboy
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 01:48:24 AM

dude you dont have enough posts and activity to reach Senior Member
you only have 90 activity and 91 posts
for Senior Member it should be 240 activity and posts
your best chance to get a loan is from ManyProofs since you said you paid him
other than ManyProofs I dont think anyone will lend you BTC here
uknohowwedo (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:15:21 AM

bump!!
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:31:02 AM

dude you dont have enough posts and activity to reach Senior Member
you only have 90 activity and 91 posts
for Senior Member it should be 240 activity and posts
your best chance to get a loan is from ManyProofs since you said you paid him
other than ManyProofs I dont think anyone will lend you BTC here

If you borrow from Many Proofs again, I will leave you negative feedback.

uknohowwedo (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:41:01 AM

i didnt choose who loaned me douchebag he loaned me on his own accord i just posted a thread. eat your daddys dick for leaving me untrust already
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 03:44:42 AM

This guy is also devguru, who tried to scam here .

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: