Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:29:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: seen this shit ETH took over poloniex XMR is nothing but a second class shitcoin  (Read 1959 times)
benthach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 09:57:01 PM

i see this as a permanent one
everyone is dumping manero for eth right now
soon people going to dump this pyramid scam eth shit for some other scam
o loard this scam altcoin world
lol

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 10:15:59 PM

lol

What's your opinion of Ethereum?

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 10:35:34 PM

lol

What's your opinion of Ethereum?

I think he stated his opinion right here  Shocked
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:47:49 PM

Is there a coin Benthach has ever liked or not called a scam?
bl234st

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:22:18 PM

Over half a million times the word scam has been used here on the forum. Benthach being a poor incestuous Bulgarian dirt farmer is responsible for half of it. It's the only word he can spell correctly.

I'm actually rooting for him. He will be the first person that is legally retarded to achieve Hero status on the forum. Go get em my little Scam-trooper!

kevindurant

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:32:20 PM

Ethereum has nothing to do with Monero. Ethereum is not mineable. Ethereum doesn't offer anonymous transactions.
They are different kind of tokens.

Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:33:20 PM

lol

Anyway, the gif is great. Smiley

I also feel another dump is imminent for ETH, just because of its popularity, lots of money changing hands ATM. I am not sure of its future status but it sure is interesting to watch for now. I will be staying on the sidelines until it settles down.
bl234st

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:39:09 PM

lol

I also feel another dump is imminent for ETH, just because of its popularity, lots of money changing hands ATM. I am not sure of its future status but it sure is interesting to watch for now. I will be staying on the sidelines until it settles down.

He's been using that Gif for the past year... where have you been?

Ethereum has nothing to do with Monero. Ethereum is not mineable. Ethereum doesn't offer anonymous transactions.

Ethereum is not mineable? Is that a fact? https://etherchain.org/statistics/miners
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 01:02:16 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2015, 01:21:26 AM by benthach

lol

He's been using that Gif for the past year... where have you been?

Ethereum is not mineable? Is that a fact? https://etherchain.org/statistics/miners

30millions ETH mineable
60millions ETH ICO, free money for them
12millions ETH free for themself
soon millions more when they come up with idea of getting free ETH, no cap. when they need 50millions more ETH they will just issuing the contract to themself.

ETH is being easy free money bank to them, free prostitutes, free lobsters, nice houses and nice cars! when they need more money then they will just issuing more ETH contract to themself.

benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 01:07:59 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2015, 02:22:18 AM by benthach

Over half a million times the word scam has been used here on the forum. Benthach being a poor incestuous Bulgarian dirt farmer is responsible for half of it. It's the only word he can spell correctly.

I'm actually rooting for him. He will be the first person that is legally retarded to achieve Hero status on the forum. Go get em my little Scam-trooper!

i feel bad for bobsurplus right now, he's playing with his shitcoin CIRC by himself right now. bobsurplus is drools like a mad dog right now about ETH, it is play by the big boys while he's licking his own ball with CIRC. lol

stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:15:33 AM

Why don't you get with the program and buy ETH like everyone else. It seems to be the only game in town as far as I can see.

<-- Click here!
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:25:26 AM

Why don't you get with the program and buy ETH like everyone else. It seems to be the only game in town as far as I can see.

i don't buy shit and scam coins, all these altcoins are created by hype, speculation and use to scam each others. in real world these altcoins are useless. so i don't buy useless air shit, which can go -90% in instant when these airhead morons figuring out the code can be created for free by honest people.

stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:42:16 AM

i don't buy shit and scam coins, all these altcoins are created by hype, speculation and use to scam each others. in real world these altcoins are useless. so i don't buy useless air shit, which can go -90% in instant when these airhead morons figuring out the code can be created for free by honest people.

I disagree (surprising I know) the same way Bitcoin changed money forever, ethereum will change everything else.  The impact is going to be as big or much bigger than Bitcoin.  I wouldn't be pumping any old shit trust me. I've been a Bitcoin only purist since before you knew what a Bitcoin was. I would never be seen dead with a Litecoin or dogecoin.  But I heard about the ethereum project at the crowdsale.  I never thought they would pull it off because the project was far too ambitious.  But now, they did, they pulled it off.  If you spend a bit of time and read into it, you will gain the same insight into the potential.

I hate scams too, and this forum is full of scams. But ethereum is not a scam. It's a project funded by the Bitcoin community and ran by honest members of this community.

The future of Bitcoin is uncertain right now for a number of reasons.  Ethereum will end up a lot bigger than btc.  I know it's heretical to say that here but the plain truth needs to be spoken.

<-- Click here!
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:46:06 AM

This is my favorite quote ever.  Thank you.

benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:46:27 AM

I disagree (surprising I know) the same way Bitcoin changed money forever, ethereum will change everything else.  The impact is going to be as big or much bigger than Bitcoin.  I wouldn't be pumping any old shit trust me. I've been a Bitcoin only purist since before you knew what a Bitcoin was. I would never be seen dead with a Litecoin or dogecoin.  But I heard about the ethereum project at the crowdsale.  I never thought they would pull it off because the project was far too ambitious.  But now, they did, they pulled it off.  If you spend a bit of time and read into it, you will gain the same insight into the potential.

I hate scams too, and this forum is full of scams. But ethereum is not a scam. It's a project funded by the Bitcoin community and ran by honest members of this community.

The future of Bitcoin is uncertain right now for a number of reasons.  Ethereum will end up a lot bigger than btc.  I know it's heretical to say that here but the plain truth needs to be spoken.

ethereum is nothing but scam, anything can be build around bitcoin. soon you will see some honest people or even satoshi himself will build everything within bitcoin that all these get rich  quick altcoins scammers are doing

OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:48:34 AM

Ethereum is not mineable.

Well that's not true...

Just because volume overtakes another coin, doesn't mean that overtaken coin is shit...people here are so childish
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:49:59 AM

@benthach

It can't though.

The Bitcoin blockchain doesn't have any processing power, it can't run distributed applications without sidechains and a million other complications.  The ethereum network acts as a world computer allow distributed applications to do computing directly on the blockchain. It's revolutionary.

<-- Click here!
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:50:45 AM

Well that's not true...

Just because volume overtakes another coin, doesn't mean that overtaken coin is shit...people here are so childish

Also, the only reason it hasn't dumped further is because they've made it too difficult for most to figure out how to move their coins.

stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:53:11 AM

Well that's not true...

Also, the only reason it hasn't dumped further is because they've made it too difficult for most to figure out how to move their coins.

Are you joking? If you wanted to cash out 10x profit would you let a web form on kraken stand between you and all that money. 

You must be on crack to think that ETH won't be double the price by tomorrow.

<-- Click here!
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:55:49 AM

@benthach

It can't though.

The Bitcoin blockchain doesn't have any processing power, it can't run distributed applications without sidechains and a million other complications.  The ethereum network acts as a world computer allow distributed applications to do computing directly on the blockchain. It's revolutionary.

one fork and anything is possible, it can also be anonymous. the question is when or if it's necessary. people can also build another chain or program and use bitcoin as core fund.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: