Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 12:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Viabox Did you used it for shipping in Europe?  (Read 1055 times)
dogevisitor (OP)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:33:26 PM

Hi!

Can somebody tell me if this service is ok and what was your experience with them?

I live in Europe and I want to combine shipping in order to reduce shipping costs.

Thanks!
dogevisitor (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:34:03 PM

If you used other services please tell... Smiley
BlockChainr

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:46:32 AM

Hi!

Can somebody tell me if this service is ok and what was your experience with them?

I live in Europe and I want to combine shipping in order to reduce shipping costs.

Thanks!

I've actually tried few other package forwarding services before I found out about Viabox.com from another forum member here, and I can tell you that Viabox is the best parcel forwarder I've used so far.

I've been using Viabox for the past few months now and they're really great at what they do. Packing & consolidation are top notch, and their shipping rates are the cheapest I could find among all other similar services.

They accept both Paypal & Bitcoin which is a huge plus for me.
bojan92

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:40:34 PM

Wow that is very nice shipping service by the information i have read. If i ever need any shipping i will certainly consider shipping with Viabox, i just need to find out their prices and other information like is it possible to ship something from Macedonia with them Smiley
BlockChainr

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:39:48 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2016, 08:05:43 PM by BlockChainr

Wow that is very nice shipping service by the information i have read. If i ever need any shipping i will certainly consider shipping with Viabox, i just need to find out their prices and other information like is it possible to ship something from Macedonia with them Smiley

They charge for shipping cost only. Other similar services charge tons of additional fees.

You can see their shipping rates to Macedonia (or any other country) on their pricing calculator page:

https://www.viabox.com/calculator

FYI, they have an option to edit declared values on your stuff once they arrive at your viabox suite, for customs purposes...
bojan92

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 02:20:22 PM

Viabox charges for shipping cost only. Other similar services charge tons of additional fees.

You can see their shipping rates to Macedonia (or any other country) on their pricing calculator page:

https://www.viabox.com/calculator

FYI, they have an option to edit declared values on your stuff once they arrive at your viabox suite, for customs purposes...

Wow this is a very nice site i like the part with price changing in order to lower the custom fees. I will try it the next time i will have to receive or send something Smiley
dogevisitor (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:06:23 PM

10x guys. Will defenetly try them.
Pillec

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:16:19 AM

Before you use viabox search the internet for viaddress and you will find their criminal records. Viaddress is their old address. Try viaddress Elkhart as search terms. Many customers lost their items without any refunds. Look at the reviews and comments for viaddress, and you might think twice.
Customary_Mary

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 02:19:49 PM

I have used this service https://www.sourcingitaly.com/services-for-international-shoppers/parcel-forwarding-italian-address and found it excellent, they do take Bitcoins and from what I understand they've been around for ages.  

Before you use viabox search the internet for viaddress and you will find their criminal records. Viaddress is their old address. Try viaddress Elkhart as search terms. Many customers lost their items without any refunds. Look at the reviews and comments for viaddress, and you might think twice.
What is this Viaddress, I can't find anything about it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: