Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB ebay account with feedback, personal accts welcome.  (Read 367 times)
boyworld (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:04:36 AM

WTB eBay account with feedback, it doesn't matter if is only buyer fb.

However, I would like it to be aged by a year at least.

Send me your offers via pm. thanks!
chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:21:18 AM

PM me, I can provide as many as you need.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:59:48 AM

WTB eBay account with feedback, it doesn't matter if is only buyer fb.

However, I would like it to be aged by a year at least.

Send me your offers via pm. thanks!

I have an 8 year old ebay account with feedback from sellers
I didnt use my ebay for selling items, just for buying random items in ebay
How much is your offer
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:58:10 AM

its attached to my name
my email
my paypal
my bank accounts
who would sell that? asking for trouble
boyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:48:13 AM

I have to wait 6 minutes to reply. But @DaddyMonsi please pm me I am interested, @chaosPT I just need one with at least 100+ personal/seller feedback it doesn't matter.

@gogxmagog, you make a pretty good point but eBay members can delete their credentials before selling off the account. IMO some of these guys have stealth accounts in bulk numbers, better of selling them.

Guys the account can be a personal or one you used for buying with fb count, aged and positive. thanks!
chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:57:11 AM

I can get you that request as many times as you need and I can provide other accounts or whatever,  if you got icq or xmpp let me know
  Cheesy
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:00:15 PM

@gogxmagog, you make a pretty good point but eBay members can delete their credentials before selling off the account. IMO some of these guys have stealth accounts in bulk numbers, better of selling them,

I would imagine eBay would still give me grief even if I did wipe my credentials.

So there are guys "farming" accounts with fake credentials, just to sell, or use themselves? It clearly designed to be used for fraud, but I guess I'm not surprised...

How much does a well rated, aged account go for anyway?

I feel like anything bad the account gets used for will come back on me, even if I claimed I was hacked. Identity fraud victims often suffer damage to their credit rating, even when proven innocent

boyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:03:08 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2015, 09:08:41 PM by boyworld

@gogxmagog, you make a pretty good point but eBay members can delete their credentials before selling off the account. IMO some of these guys have stealth accounts in bulk numbers, better of selling them,

I would imagine eBay would still give me grief even if I did wipe my credentials.

So there are guys "farming" accounts with fake credentials, just to sell, or use themselves? It clearly designed to be used for fraud, but I guess I'm not surprised...

How much does a well rated, aged account go for anyway?

I feel like anything bad the account gets used for will come back on me, even if I claimed I was hacked. Identity fraud victims often suffer damage to their credit rating, even when proven innocent

Well is not rocket science but harvesting accounts most folks are good people trying to get back on eBay to sell. Some are using for what you said, except these accounts are merely used fraud as you mentioned, but they wouldn't buy stealth accounts for that. I had a brother's identity stolen, he had to go to court to get the lenders and crap off his credit file.

I personally, just need the account for rating on another account, I had an ebay personal account but misplaced the email/phone #, almost a 12 year old account since the time eBay had the Fake Lacoste polo shirts that every Chinese was selling (they were popular)  Cheesy Cheesy

No sure what stealth accounts would go for, but I just need a simple one with fb rating, it doesn;t matter if is buyer/seller.

STILL LOOKING FOR A EBAY ACCOUNT WITH FEEDBACK, IT CAN BE A PERSONAL ACCOUNT. THANKS!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: