Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] approximately 103TH of Hashfast Sierras and individual boards from sierras  (Read 798 times)
jddebug (OP)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:52:32 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 05:07:52 AM by jddebug

Approximately 103TH of Hashfast Sierras and individual boards from sierras.

Asking price in USD or equivalent BTC is $20,000 plus shipping and handling.

Could fit all on a couple pallets I believe. The ones without cases would be somewhat difficult to wrap and ship but it could be done.

I have replacement parts such as water coolers and fans and other parts needed to maintain things in top running order.

Doesn't include the server racks.

Located in Anchorage, Alaska zip code 99501 if checking shipping options.

If interested, let me know.

All were running when I shut down the farm.

http://puu.sh/7pPB2.jpg

http://puu.sh/cWjCA.jpg

Edit: added "and handling" to cover some of the expense related to packing materials and labor to make it happen
trattrat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:58:15 PM

Will you sell individually?

larry12

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:15:07 PM

Hey,

You have to be 100% retard to send miners to stranger in Venezuela who is promising cheap electricity  Wink

#Bitcoin The future is here.
jddebug (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:22:43 PM

Will you sell individually?

I would consider it but would probably want to adjust the pricing as there would be a lot more work involved doing them one at a time.
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 02:52:40 AM

If I'm not mistaken these require an external cgminer/bfgminer host pc/device, and since I see a bunch of netbooks on the ground would you sell the miners with the control laptops (ie a package)?

These are the HashFast Evo 3 units, right?

jddebug (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:28:24 AM

If I'm not mistaken these require an external cgminer/bfgminer host pc/device, and since I see a bunch of netbooks on the ground would you sell the miners with the control laptops (ie a package)?

The ones in the rack mount cases are original Hashfast Sierras. I find them to be the most stable personally. There are a few Yoli boards in cases and the ones that are not in cases are refereed to as Rev. 2's.

I would consider a "package deal" with everything except the racking. Shipping the racking would be difficult and probably unnecessary as you could just use wire shelving or something.

allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 04:40:20 AM

The ones in the rack mount cases are original Hashfast Sierras. I find them to be the most stable personally. There are a few Yoli boards in cases and the ones that are not in cases are refereed to as Rev. 2's.

I would consider a "package deal" with everything except the racking. Shipping the racking would be difficult and probably unnecessary as you could just use wire shelving or something.

Stable is good. The original Sierras consume how much power (2200 watts?) ? Do they come with those dual Seasonic 1000 watt Platinum rated PSUs or did you swap them out with some other ones? How many of the original Sierras you have?

Hmm, it's been so long since these were on sale from HashFast that I forgot the specs. It seems the originals hash at 1.2~ TH and have dual 850 Seasonic PSUs. Can you confirm this?

jddebug (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:14:26 AM

Stable is good. The original Sierras consume how much power (2200 watts?) ? Do they come with those dual Seasonic 1000 watt Platinum rated PSUs or did you swap them out with some other ones? How many of the original Sierras you have?

Hmm, it's been so long since these were on sale from HashFast that I forgot the specs. It seems the originals hash at 1.2~ TH and have dual 850 Seasonic PSUs. Can you confirm this?

They have dual Seasonic 850's.

They are around 1300 to 1350 watts. 1.1watts per GH
jddebug (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:17:31 AM

Sent this in an email to someone else but it would be good to have here too.:

These have been off for a few months but iirc each actual Sierra is 1.25TH+ or right around there.

Each rev 2 board can do 525GH when tuned iirc. I ran most them slower for power conservation.

I would consider an entire package with all the control pc's (netbooks) but I'd ask a bit more as a total price.

There are 63 Rack mount case complete Hashfast Sierras.

There are approx. 72 individual Hashfast rev2 boards with psu and cooling etc. Most are 3 boards mounted on a sheet metal plate. (won't be easy to package and protect for shipping but they were shipped to me and had minimal damages which was not difficult to fix but would be difficult to prevent 100%)

There are a number of replacement cooling systems. (At least 18 0f them)

There are extra fans and I have a bunch or replacement cables that go from the psu to each board.

There are boxes with other parts but I can not get to them to see what exactly. I will not need them so will be happy to ship them as the buyer is paying for shipping.

There are numerous USB hubs and cables.

When everything I had is up and running your looking at 103TH+.

Some of this package are units that belonged to family and friends who are not mining anymore either. Doing the math comes to more than my stated mining speed due to that and some possible calculation errors on what each unit actually mines at. Suffice to say you would have 103+TH minimum with the entire setup.

http://puu.sh/jzIiC/d51042a870.png

When I have shipped units in the past I found I had to mess with a portion of them to get their cooling system going again. Most of the time I could just tilt the case substantially when it was running and that would get things flowing but sometimes it required replacement or re doing the paste on the heat sink.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: