Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:27:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Miner hosting.  (Read 423 times)
sjenja (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:55:15 AM

Hello, I'm looking for a place for my miners, as I may not have the space for them all in the future. I live in EU so anywhere inside EU would be nice, with shipping cost and all. But any other place outside EU are also Ok as long as shipping does not kill the deal. Let me know if you know a place or have experience with a specific place that are well run and have low kW/h prices.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 10:13:22 AM

Hi , I'm in a country with a low kw/h but with a strict shipping rules (they even put tax on 2nd hand stuff) ... could you specify whats your mining equipment/equipments  , btw I'm in a middle east .....
If I'm not mistaken there are a lot of mining farms in China , I think maybe you should consider it

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 11:05:13 AM

PM me info regarding how much gear and the type of gear you have as I may have just the ticket for you. The hosting location is in Canada, so shipping would be a must, but hosting fees are super competitive.

sjenja (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:03:53 PM

Well I may want to send my miners off to hosting in the future have 2 S4' s one Neptune, getting one more Neptune, and some cubes in the future. Its not much but I think it may be a bit bigger in the future. Also just wanted to know what prices were for kw/h and handling fees ect. on hosting sites.
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 01:55:46 PM

Well I may want to send my miners off to hosting in the future have 2 S4' s one Neptune, getting one more Neptune, and some cubes in the future. Its not much but I think it may be a bit bigger in the future. Also just wanted to know what prices were for kw/h and handling fees ect. on hosting sites.

See my PM reply.

Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 08:50:13 PM

This thread has lots of hosts, prices and feedback

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622998.0

sjenja (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:16:51 PM

This thread has lots of hosts, prices and feedback

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622998.0

Thx that help a lot !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: