Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN INVESTMENT GAME - Earn 25% of your investment in just 24 hours!  (Read 681 times)
B_I_G (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 11:45:41 AM

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 11:57:46 AM

That was quick , looks exactly as http://double-bit.com/ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1150230.0 , probably created another since i busted him there.

Stay away people .
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:11:33 PM

That was quick , looks exactly as http://double-bit.com/ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1150230.0 , probably created another since i busted him there.

Stay away people .

Listen to this guy, stay away from that ponzi site, stay safe people
B_I_G (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:23:22 PM

Although the site you mentioned might look similar I ensure you we have nothing to do with http://double-bit.com (seems they have copied our wording) The site script is available on-line for anyone. Our site was launched earlier and it's nearly a month old, after extensive testing the game is ready to accept deposits.

Regards
B.I.G

Our twitter: https://twitter.com/B___I___G
bitdoublecom

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:41:30 PM

Although the site you mentioned might look similar I ensure you we have nothing to do with http://double-bit.com (seems they have copied our wording) The site script is available on-line for anyone. Our site was launched earlier and it's nearly a month old, after extensive testing the game is ready to accept deposits.

Regards
B.I.G

It seems to me, or you have copied my website?
umair01

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:06:09 PM

if someone could confirm if this is legit , would be helpful as everything that sounds too good to be true , usually turn out to be a scamming way
B_I_G (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:28:39 PM

Regards
B.I.G

It seems to me, or you have copied my website?

Your site was only registered yesterday. You didn't even put any effort making default script look more attractive for players. Our game is nearly 1 month old, looks better and function better. Kind of says enough.

Now please leave our thread and don't post here. 
B_I_G (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:38:08 PM

if someone could confirm if this is legit , would be helpful as everything that sounds too good to be true , usually turn out to be a scamming way

The game is waiting for first deposits. We will shortly transfer 1 BTC to the game wallet available to view publicly stated in our 'Terms'. We do not artificially create deposits and we don't use google images to prove we hold funds for the game.
james.lent

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:30:05 PM

sign the wallet, dont have to post any address. anyone can post an address. if you're not gonna sign it then dont bother lol
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:46:23 PM

No one can. It's ponzi/scam to me
But if OP can send me (or us) 0.01 btc to try the site, then we can confirm if it's legit
I don't want to risk a single satoshi here
glorytime

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:50:51 PM

sign the wallet, dont have to post any address. anyone can post an address. if you're not gonna sign it then dont bother lol

Well said!  Smiley

james.lent

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:07:13 PM

No one can. It's ponzi/scam to me
But if OP can send me (or us) 0.01 btc to try the site, then we can confirm if it's legit
I don't want to risk a single satoshi here

That's never the way to confirm legitimacy mate, thats corruption.  Shocked
bitdoublecom

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 04:35:13 AM

The game is waiting for first deposits. We will shortly transfer 1 BTC to the game wallet available to view publicly stated in our 'Terms'. We do not artificially create deposits and we don't use google images to prove we hold funds for the game.

What do you know about Google images?Huh
umair01

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 04:44:36 AM

I think james.lent suggestion is the best in order to determine if your legit and regarding Patatas  even if he does that , he could halfway change his mind and take all the investment so your method can't ensure us
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 05:30:50 PM

If I were you, I'd stay away from this.

This is not even a game, this is a ponzi.
I mean, ponzi is not a game, so the name of your ponzi sounds wrong. Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:50:26 PM

Any site that looks like another one or same design or even totally copied I tend to stick well away from as they normally result in the copy site being a total scam and never pays anyone from day one. Most site that copy others cant and wont come up with their own because they do not know how to or even run one proper and just pray on new people coming in and losing out. People be warned stay away from places like this or don't bother to listen and lose out. They might be a good few that are good but mainly 98% are a waste of time and SCAM.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 01:11:18 PM

Any site that looks like another one or same design or even totally copied I tend to stick well away from as they normally result in the copy site being a total scam and never pays anyone from day one. Most site that copy others cant and wont come up with their own because they do not know how to or even run one proper and just pray on new people coming in and losing out. People be warned stay away from places like this or don't bother to listen and lose out. They might be a good few that are good but mainly 98% are a waste of time and SCAM.
This kind of people most likely do not know how to make their own script or are not creative. That is why they took the easy way by cloning other ponzi design.
Also, this is 100% scam. Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: