Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:35:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Dev for Hire  (Read 347 times)
ctenc001 (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 12:03:05 PM

Hello,
I am a professional web designer by trait and have an idea for a coin who's value will come from a handful of web services that I have developed. I've built the web components, however I am a little lost on how to incorporate the wallet into my web service so that I can launch the coin around it.

My needs aren't much different that that of a fountain.
I have two basic requirements:
  • My web service records addresses, and the amount of coin to send to each address in a mssql database, and now I just need to send the addresses coin on an automated schedule.
  • Users will need to send payments in my coin to a specified address. When the payment is confirmed I need to notify my website so that it can enable the purchased service. In order to tie a payment to a specific user, I  image the user would manually submit the transactionID to my website, and I would then need to check that it is fullfilled?
My current work is in ASP.net/ C#. The web services are complete. I could in theory launch today using as service like coinpayments as the payment system to receive payments, and by handling the payouts by hand once or twice a day, but I'd rather do it right and have everything set up out the door. 

I'm more looking for someone to assist me in learning the process of incorporating a wallet into a website, not just having someone do it for me.

I can pay in BTC.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: