Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Polinex is not to be trusted.  (Read 9476 times)
Polinsux (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:00:47 PM

Recently I've seen many people banned for even suggesting that ETH is not a good coin. Pumpers though are freely allowed to hype. It's clear to me that Polonex is welcoming pumps that push up their volume and won't let anyone touch it.

I'm sick of hearing Polinex is a great site, it's scammy and all they want is your trade, which is ok but let's not think Polinex isn't going to let bias cloud their judgement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:05:31 PM

wow that news exchanges can't be trusted, who would have guessed  Roll Eyes
vervolioman

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:07:34 PM

I have been happily telling the troll box what a crap coin ETH is and it will dump hard, I have not been banned  Undecided 

Its an ok exchange not great buy any measure.

But..

There are worse exchanges.

What use is a signature?
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 01:08:25 PM

Yet another Pleb pwned by ETH. Don't be upset. Just buy ETH.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
Polinsux (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:18:28 PM

I can't believe your not a paid shrill with your 24hrs hype on here. You know you are making Eth look like a heavily financed and marketed scam at this point. People are seeing posts like yours and sussing the situation out.
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:47:34 PM

Recently I've seen many people banned for even suggesting that ETH is not a good coin. Pumpers though are freely allowed to hype. It's clear to me that Polonex is welcoming pumps that push up their volume and won't let anyone touch it.

I'm sick of hearing Polinex is a great site, it's scammy and all they want is your trade, which is ok but let's not think Polinex isn't going to let bias cloud their judgement.

Its not only on Poloniex but on other exchanges as well. Poloniex is a trusted exchange, however they can't control the whales who have enough BTC to do whatever PnDs they like!
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 01:55:30 PM

I can't believe your not a paid shrill with your 24hrs hype on here. You know you are making Eth look like a heavily financed and marketed scam at this point. People are seeing posts like yours and sussing the situation out.

M8 the word is "shill" not "shrill".  Nice attempt at reverse psychology as well.  

Are you seriously retarded? If I was a paid shill there would be a team of us and we'd just buy accounts off old users.  Do you think the best thing ethereums marketing team could come up with is one guy calling you lot retards for not buying ETH?

I've got my house to redecorate, I should be getting on with it instead of banging my head against a brick wall here. I'll check on this thread when Eth is 0.01btc.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 07:48:53 AM

You created a new account with a similar name of Poliniex to tell people that they are untrust !

I received payments from them without any problem
Ojack36

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 05:14:01 AM

My money was stolen while I was logged in to Polinex 2.4 Bitcoin gone before my eyes. I had my account frozen and was told that a remote IP had tried to gain access to my account so it was frozen.

My account was frozen on the first busy day or Eth coming out and I was doing ok after three years of trying. 

I was devastated at the account being frozen so I asked the mod for help and he said make a ticket I did support was very very slow over a period of days the attempt of access was told to me.

I use two factor you can not get in that account even if you get my email or at least that is what it is for.

I finally get the account back and the API is disabled and I am real happy and waiting to trade and look down and actually see my Bitcoin balance go to Zero.

I panic and tell the Mod can you please stop the Bitcoin transaction he says it is complete but actually it was pending and you can verify it from the log or at least when I asked versus when the transaction started.

I actually think I made too much money too fast or mad someone mad some idiot in the Troll box was asking me If I needed help re-syncing my phone and he knew what kind I had this is also in the chat log.

I had to have my phone re-sync earlier in the month and this carnival barking fool is telling 100s of people what kind I have and I had re-sync issues.

This was a matter I had to have support to fix which they did.

I have not got any of the coin back and they are not going to give it back.

My question is this how if I have two factor authentication and have API disabled can someone take my coin.

I was told someone had used a VPN from Texas to take it but I was logged in to the account at the time it left.

I am not lying about this I lost a thousand dollars in an instant I been trading on poloniex a year never made a dime and when I do this happens.

I am afraid they are going broke.

rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:31:44 PM

I am afraid they are going broke.

Not much chance of that by the looks of the volume.

I've noticed Eth spam is tolerated more than some of the other spam. Then look at the money they are making off eth .... duh.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Ojack36

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:47:34 PM

I have no idea just like you what they have without an independent third party AUDIT of all their accounts right now .

I mean seriously your raking in that kind of money on transactions possibly Millions and I lose 2.4 BTC and it is an issue to return 1/10th of it ..

Sorry but this suggests your broke .. Especially when the account was frozen over attempted unauthorized access then handed back wide open for theft (Through API) I mean really it is laughable..

Poloniex does not have a policy on returning of accounts suspected of hacking with API DISABLED as a matter of POLICY?

I find this indicative of a much broader level of incompetence or willful neglect.

I trusted once the account was returned to me it was in fact secured as this was the purpose of the seizure. They say I was robbed through API keys they left active not me they were the last people with the account not me. (Robbed within less than an hour of getting account back)

In other words they left the Keys active not me .....

The IPs below are suspect in the hacking I will pay .5 BTC for somone to tell me who the person is... They accessed my email..

IP address
70.196.152.190 Device/platform
Windows Browser/app
Exchange ActiveSync

IP address
198.7.62.204 Device/platform
Windows Browser/app
Firefox 

I have keys that I was told were used in the theft I will pay .5 BTC to the person that can verify yes in fact they were used for that purpose or in fact were valid for that purpose at all .

I need some answers to legitimate questions I will pay.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:09:20 AM

a bit confuse with what OP mean because i can't find polinex exchange because which I know is poloniex exchange and if you talking about poloniex exchange i was saw several issue regarding withdrawal and deposit in these exchange also some people suggest do not use these exchange for a while
Ojack36

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:44:30 AM

I have no idea just like you what they have without an independent third party AUDIT of all their accounts right now .

I mean seriously your raking in that kind of money on transactions possibly Millions and I lose 2.4 BTC and it is an issue to return 1/10th of it ..

Sorry but this suggests your broke .. Especially when the account was frozen over attempted unauthorized access then handed back wide open for theft (Through API) I mean really it is laughable..

Poloniex does not have a policy on returning of accounts suspected of hacking with API DISABLED as a matter of POLICY?

I find this indicative of a much broader level of incompetence or willful neglect.

I trusted once the account was returned to me it was in fact secured as this was the purpose of the seizure. They say I was robbed through API keys they left active not me they were the last people with the account not me. (Robbed within less than an hour of getting account back)

The IPs below are suspect in the hacking I will pay .5 BTC for somone to tell me who the person is... They accessed my email..

IP address
Windows Browser/app
Exchange ActiveSync

IP address
Windows Browser/app
Firefox 

I have keys that I was told were used in the theft I will pay .5 BTC to the person that can verify yes in fact they were used for that purpose or in fact were valid for that purpose at all .

DOPECOINRULES

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:44:22 AM

IP address
Windows Browser/app
Exchange ActiveSync

IP address
Windows Browser/app
Firefox 

70.196.152.190   United States    Texas   Greenville
ISP   Organization   Latitude   Longitude
Verizon Wireless   Not Available   33.138450622559   -96.110809326172
:198.7.62.204   United States    Virginia   Manassas
ISP   Organization   Latitude   Longitude
LeaseWeb USA Inc.   Not Available   38.799949645996   -77.544250488281

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR MARK
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:14:35 PM

Well if you think Eth is a bad coin you can short it - no-one stopping you. Not sure why you need to convince all and sundry in the trollbox though. Why do you care so much about what other people are doing?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:45:55 PM

maybe baned only chat room your provokastion advantage profit not succesfull and your baned chat room
iam only smile provocation not succes not advantage get profit
and then provocation again and say poloniex not trusted
maybe you account newbie and you are not trusted

andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:23:18 AM

unitil now iam still use is poloniex
good trust ,but if lost trading that happen usual things
in every trade any of its kind, there is a loss, and profit
all occurs normally wrote in an up and down his trading prices will lead
no profit and no loss
immangrace

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:46:04 PM

Poloniex is good enough for me, I never talk on their chatbox, I won't bother arguing with anybody there, everyone is entitled to his own opinion and no point in arguing.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 09:14:53 PM

Polo did the exact right thing WRT the ETH bailout fork, including letting everyone know Vitalik had promised the original chain would just suddenly go away "because magical Shilling points or whatever lol."

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
██████