Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:49:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to build a bitcoin website and help others -please share ideas ;)  (Read 1035 times)
bitcoinsmartmoney (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:56:39 PM

i've been reading the forum(s) for many months and been a bitcoin enthusiast, user, trader, developer for quite some time now...

i have a background in economics, money management, and equity trading...i love everything about bitcoin and its world of possibilities.  i am looking in my spare time over the upcoming months to build a domain that has what bitcoin users are looking for.

so far i was thinking of providing technical analysis of the price  changes, and what affects them from a technical point of view and share my insight on price change and why it happens.  i was also going to share news that i felt was most relevant.

but i want it to be more...so im asking WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN BITCOIN?

what do you want to know?
whats not out there that should be?
what can be better developed to help it grow and help others.

i welcome any critiques and advice that you can offer.

cheers and its been a pleasure reading all you have offered over these past months.

-bitcoinsmartmoney

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xhoneyael

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:36:47 PM

i've been reading the forum(s) for many months and been a bitcoin enthusiast, user, trader, developer for quite some time now...

i have a background in economics, money management, and equity trading...i love everything about bitcoin and its world of possibilities.  i am looking in my spare time over the upcoming months to build a domain that has what bitcoin users are looking for.

so far i was thinking of providing technical analysis of the price  changes, and what affects them from a technical point of view and share my insight on price change and why it happens.  i was also going to share news that i felt was most relevant.

but i want it to be more...so im asking WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN BITCOIN?

what do you want to know?
whats not out there that should be?
what can be better developed to help it grow and help others.

i welcome any critiques and advice that you can offer.

cheers and its been a pleasure reading all you have offered over these past months.

-bitcoinsmartmoney
You make new account just to ask that?

bitcoinsmartmoney (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:09:55 PM

well ive been learning about the topics and there hundreds of people who have posted and their breadth of knowledge has been great...im trying to take the resources out there and help others...

im not sure if thats coming across in a selfish light...this is just a hobby for me and i love it...not sure why you might think my motives are wrong.

i guess ill start posting more and then re-post this in a few months...so i can be more part of the community.

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 03:33:34 PM

hello bitcoinsmartmoney and good to have you on board.
reading and posting would a good first step  Smiley

i cant answer your question but maybe you find a good hint here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=6.0

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 04:17:46 PM

found that for you  Smiley

http://workinstartups.com/job-board/job/35612/co-founders-sought-for-blockchainrenewable-energy-startup-at-blockchainrenewable-energy-startup/

alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:41:07 PM

So many members will have different ideas of what they want. I would like to see something that explains the movement in the bitcoin price.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 06:55:58 PM

So many members will have different ideas of what they want. I would like to see something that explains the movement in the bitcoin price.

You want Bitcoin price go up? Try to ask Bill Gates to buy Bitcoin with all he's money or half Cheesy
bitcoinsmartmoney (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:57:01 PM

hello bitcoinsmartmoney and good to have you on board.
reading and posting would a good first step  Smiley

i cant answer your question but maybe you find a good hint here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=6.0

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LINKS!

also alva5763 i am going to be looking to put together an analysis chart with something different than the typical indicators most traders use to provide more insight on where PRICE ACTION is moving and why its doing such based on different charts...so hopefully users of the site can benefit from the techniques i provide to go long or short based on market momentum and insight news!

grateful for the responses thus far!
tks
MrHighlands

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 08:30:21 PM

You have mentioned already what you are good at and where your expertise lay. The best advice anybody could give you, is to use what you know and are already good at and use that to help others whom are not as proficient in that area.

You could expand beyond just explaining price changes and more in depth things around that. For example you could try educating people about how to go about conducting analysis themselves, this would attract people that are interested in what you are sharing and have a keen interest in learning it themselves.

I would also recommend you try explaining things in more laymen terms when talking about things as this will help the less knowledgeable person in terms of economics and trading (not intelligence) understand better what you are trying to convey rather than it going completely over their heads as it is littered throughout with technical terms.

Good luck on your venture and I wish you every success.
Jushe

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:46:46 AM

This is a low priority, but I think bitcoin needs wallets that look more....futuristic and artistic.... Right now all the wallets I've seen are very...dull and basic looking. It needs to feeel and look like the future.
tadakaluri

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 08:14:57 AM

Publish Breaking news on Bitcoin, Display Latest Trading Price of Bitcoin, Articles on BTC Investment opportunities, BTC Scams around the World, Teaching Articles for beginners etc.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:43:39 AM

you should setup a store.

1. get your bitcoin and management license. (if required)
2. setup your own bitcoin store website.
3. setup your store in your local places.
4. import <insert any useful stuff irl here> to your store.
5. ask for bitcoin payment to customers.(or teach them how to use bitcoin.)
6. profit and get the bitcoin all over your city!

i recommend you to sell electronic components like SD card, and computers.
and physical bitcoins, too!

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
bitcoinsmartmoney (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:27:47 AM

-------> great ideas, i have added these to my brainstorm sheet and .....lottery248 when you say SD Card, and computers what about them would make it different?  are you just saying re-sell these components how would you integrate with bitcoin?  physical coins are not a bad idea either!  i've seen a few and really only one guy who did it well..

Publish Breaking news on Bitcoin, Display Latest Trading Price of Bitcoin, Articles on BTC Investment opportunities, BTC Scams around the World, Teaching Articles for beginners etc.

tadakaluri i have added this to the list of requests and definitely see all of the topics as valid components!

Thanks everyone and if anyone has anythign else just PM ME or post it here.
Cheers!
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:30:03 AM

-------> great ideas, i have added these to my brainstorm sheet and .....lottery248 when you say SD Card, and computers what about them would make it different?  are you just saying re-sell these components how would you integrate with bitcoin?  physical coins are not a bad idea either!  i've seen a few and really only one guy who did it well..

tadakaluri i have added this to the list of requests and definitely see all of the topics as valid components!

Thanks everyone and if anyone has anythign else just PM ME or post it here.
Cheers!
i guess you should do some import retail that is bitcoin related.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: