Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:44:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my Automated Bitcoin Doubler Script!  (Read 775 times)
DevSoft (OP)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:56:12 PM

Hello!

I am a programmer, and I have created an "Automated Bitcoin Doubler" script. I have made a decision to go public, and sell some copies of it.

With this script, you can launch your own "Bitcoin Doubler" Project. You just need to change the name, wallet, and you are basically ready to launch. By the default, system is configured to do payout's after 24 hours, after a person deposits Bitcoins to your project. Settings can be changed, and you can adjust min/max amounts, payout timings, and you can even set the system to manual mode, if needed.

If required, I can help you with setting up the script, or doing changes in the coding for you.

Contact me at devsoftcms@gmail.com for a DEMO link, or with any questions you have about this. The price for the script is: 0.5 BTC.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:58:47 PM

I would like a demo link or a vouch copy. You can pm me here.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:10:53 PM

This is a ponzi script, right? I'm just making sure. Also, why can't you just post a demo link on here?
DevSoft (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:12:45 PM

This is a ponzi script, right? I'm just making sure. Also, why can't you just post a demo link on here?

Well, If you do nothing with the Bitcoins you get from deposits, and payouts come from the same deposits, then technically yes, it could be categorized as ponzi.
chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:35:35 PM

lol, this is great..  I'm not gonna let this slide lol but *round of applause*

If anyone wants the same script, here it is for only a $1
https://payivy.com/v/6c180

BurgerKill

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:40:44 PM

Just wondering, how'd you know that it was that specific script? He didn't post any screenshots or anything.
DevSoft (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:41:54 PM

lol, this is great..  I'm not gonna let this slide lol but *round of applause*

I have seen this script before - multiple times, and it was a scam attempt. I really do not believe you can get a quality script for 1$. Do you? Also, the DEMO is broken in the link you gave - I wonder Why.
My script is completely unique, and custom coded.
BurgerKill

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:43:42 PM

I have seen this script before - multiple times, and it was a scam attempt. I really do not believe you can get a quality script for 1$. Do you?

Then post a demo for us. I don't see why you need us to contact you for a demo link if you can just post it on the thread.
chaosPT

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:46:41 PM

I have seen this script before - multiple times, and it was a scam attempt. I really do not believe you can get a quality script for 1$. Do you?

Then post a demo for us. I don't see why you need us to contact you for a demo link if you can just post it on the thread.

I think you're upset because I just ruined your sales but then again post a demo and let's see this.
As well "I don't really believe"? Do you think I care about your opinions?
 Wink
CheapSerials

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:51:48 PM

lol what a lame try
DRK

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:57:49 PM

In general people are going to criticise you if you don't post this kind of thing out in the open and ask for e-mails.

With good reason too since as you will know there are a lot of scams/hackers around these forums.
BurgerKill

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:19:40 PM

I particularly like how he said how his script is completely unique, and then when asked for a demo URL, he promptly goes offline.

OP, you should clear this all up if the script actually isn't the one in the PayIvy link.
chaosPT

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:22:27 PM

I particularly like how he said how his script is completely unique, and then when asked for a demo URL, he promptly goes offline.

OP, you should clear this all up if the script actually isn't the one in the PayIvy link.

He's googling "bitcoin automated doubler script" so much right now probably, give him a break.
 Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: