Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for experienced plesk web developer  (Read 320 times)
tarzan2 (OP)

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

its not my fault

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:06:34 PM

i have this server and on this server i would like there to be a website. I have all the files for the website in my dropbox, but im looking for someone familiar with plesk to upload and integrate an already designed website onto my plesk server. i need someone who is a available and can get this done quickly.
I can pay well for fast quality work, up to 100000 btc is certainly a possibility! escrow is required unless its not required.. both to be decided by the boss, tarzan1, that lives in the pi controller integrated into my head

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:45:44 PM

i have good experience with cpanel and plesk server ..and also work in plesk server ..can you please tell us in detail about this request or pm me ..so we can discuss and go with it ..

is this just uploading file in plesk server and connecting website or install plesk and configuring it first then upload  it ..

let us know
tarzan2 (OP)

its not my fault

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:47:31 PM

plesk is already running on the server and the domain is supposedly hosted. this job would require you to correctly upload and configure the server to run the files/website i would give you. I imagine there would be all kinds of configurations to be done, but I cannot really say if it requires any prior to uploading

edit: i say "supposedly" hosted because i dont believe it is actually working as it should

bapparabi

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:00:45 PM

plesk is already running on the server and the domain is supposedly hosted. this job would require you to correctly upload and configure the server to run the files/website i would give you. I imagine there would be all kinds of configurations to be done, but I cannot really say if it requires any prior to uploading

edit: i say "supposedly" hosted because i dont believe it is actually working as it should

we can do it .but until we see what already done in server or what configuration done or need to be done ..i can't say ..or just need site to be uploaded and configured ..

so all depend on what all configuration or setup already done ..
tarzan2 (OP)

its not my fault

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:11:58 PM

ok sending you pm Smiley

bapparabi

View Profile