Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:51:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] WOW Account 20+ 80-85 High leveled Characters 5 btc.  (Read 1082 times)
BBLotus (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 07:57:24 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2012, 11:49:58 PM by BBLotus

Letting this go to earn some bitcoin.

After 6+ years I've got high level'd characters on almost every server with gold, mounts, achievements, pvp, and more.

This includes World Of Warcraft + Cataclysm + Lich King (Collector's Edition + Special Pet "Frosty Ice Wyrm")+ Burning Crusade. Also comes with starter set of Diablo 3.

Here is the main list of characters associated with this account (there are many other minor ones) :

Garrosh (PVE)

Lvl 80
    Death Knight, Orc Shaman, Tauren Druid, Troll Mage, Orc Rogue, Orc Hunter

Lvl 20
    Blood Elf Paladin, Blood Elf Priest, Tauren Warrior, Goblin Warlock,

WyrmRest Accord (RP)
    Lvl 85 - Priest.
    Lvl 80
    Draenei Shaman, Night Elf Hunter, Human Paladin, Human Mage, Human Death Knight
    Night Elf Warrior, Human Warlock, Draenei Priest, Night Elf Druid, Worgen Rogue

Dentarg (PVE)
    Lvl 40 Human Warlcok

Nathrezim (PVP)
    Lvl 55-60

Night Elf Druid, Night Elf Death Knight

Galakrond PVE
    Lvl 56 Human Death Knight

Argent Dawn (RP)

lvl 56 human death knight.

Archimonde (PVP)
    lvl 40-70 Human Paladin, Night Elf Hunter, 70 Gnome mage, Human Priest, Night Elf Druid,
    Draenei Death Knight.

Bleeding Hollow (PVP)
    20-35 Night Elf Drui, Human Mage.

Americas & Oceania (US)

Account has game time until October 22nd. If you'd like to make an offer and want proof we can go onto Skype and share screen. I'll log in and go through each Character. That will also give you a chance to check out all their equipment/items/pets.

http://s1056.photobucket.com/albums/t364/jakeolsen429/ <-----(Screenshots of Character Sheets.)

Some battle sheets to give you an idea :

http://www.maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory-profiles-101958.html
    http://www.maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory-profiles-101959.html
    http://www.maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory-profiles-101960.html
    http://www.maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory-profiles-101961.html

As the original owner I am also giving you the name and password of the email used to sign up with this blizzard account so that you can secure it as your own and keep your purchase safe. This includes
    security questions.

When you first log in under a new IP address and computer, it might say "this account has been locked because of suspicious activity." Just click the "send email activation" link, it sends to email that I give you,   click the activation inside of that which asks to change to a new password. Then your back into battle net and ready to go, change whatever details and claim it for your own.

I haven't made a lot of sells on this forum but do have a few long time members who can vouch for me. I know that most people are only usually interested in 1-2 champs so I'm not trying to sell this for a small fortune but will take a good offer when I see one.

Would also consider trade in value if you have a Guild Wars 2 account.

Marketplace References:
====================
(Bought 4.2btc via Paypal.)
index.php?topic=115468.0
(Sold $70 in gift cards for btc. to "Btc Guy")

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2012, 08:56:24 AM

FYI:  The original account holder (the first email addressed used) can always get this account back if they call Blizzard and tell them he got hacked.   I purchased and account once and it happened to me.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
BBLotus (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 05:42:33 PM

That's why I'm also including the original email account. It may be against TOS to sell accounts but there is nothing they can do against giving one away so I'll write a contract stating that I am gifting this to you permanently with proof of my ownership.

There are tons of WOW sell/buy Forums on the net because most trades do turn out fine.

Some buyers just get the login name and password. But when you've got all the credentials Blizzard isn't going to hire a private investigator, do background and ID checks, then report on both parties in depth to try and figure it out.

And besides you could just show them this forum and they would ban my account so either way it wouldn't make any sense for me to cheat somebody.

Marketplace References:
====================
index.php?topic=115468.0
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 06:35:24 PM

That's why I'm also including the original email account. It may be against TOS to sell accounts but there is nothing they can do against giving one away so I'll write a contract stating that I am gifting this to you permanently with proof of my ownership.

There are tons of WOW sell/buy Forums on the net because most trades do turn out fine.

Some buyers just get the login name and password. But when you've got all the credentials Blizzard isn't going to hire a private investigator, do background and ID checks, then report on both parties in depth to try and figure it out.

And besides you could just show them this forum and they would ban my account so either way it wouldn't make any sense for me to cheat somebody.

You cant change a name on the account, so the original owner just need to fax an authorized copy of his driver license.

There is nothing you can do to stop OO from recalling the account.
BBLotus (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 06:49:36 PM

And again, if I did try taking back the account you could just email Blizzard with a copy of this thread and the emails I sent you - which would get my account banned forever, so I would have nothing to gain by doing that.

Every time you use bitcoin to buy there is always a small risk since they don't have chargebacks like Paypal but usually people are just trying to do a good trade and build their reputation for future sells.

I've bought and sold stuff on this forum before, some of them digital so hopefully can get a little trust. If buyer is well known member I can go first so they can check it out.

Marketplace References:
====================
index.php?topic=115468.0
BBLotus (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 12:11:36 AM

Bump. I've got offers for this on EpicNPC but am aiming to build up my bitcoin wallet.

Marketplace References:
====================
index.php?topic=115468.0
BBLotus (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 02:15:31 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2012, 05:28:02 AM by BBLotus

Would anyone accept 5 btc? I was really hoping I'd have it by tonight.

Marketplace References:
====================
index.php?topic=115468.0
BBLotus (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 11:56:58 PM

Last bump, by tomorrow guess I'll give up and do a currency exchange.

Most of my characters have over 115 mounts each, some of them quite rare. Fully geared both in the PVP and PVE domains.

Catacysm is a $30 value, Wraith of the lich king $40, and Vanilla WOW game $20.

Marketplace References:
====================
index.php?topic=115468.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: