Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:03:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know what blood type you are?  (Read 1436 times)
codishmumu (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:28:45 PM

I don't. I think most people don't, and I think it's something that should be on a driver's license or birth certificate, or something.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:44:33 PM

Sounds like something a vampire would say!
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:52:34 PM

Sounds like something a vampire would say!
Oh no! You found out my secret! Rats!
Smiley
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:54:34 AM

I do know , on my country they ask us to go the lab to get a sample of our blood then they give us a card with the all info about it
and you can't credit an ID or driver licence without it
MUFC

Activity: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:11:47 AM

I don't. I think most people don't, and I think it's something that should be on a driver's license or birth certificate, or something.

What's with all the shit threads? Why should it be on your drivers license or birth certificate? Your blood type will already likely be on file with the hospital and if it isn't it doesn't take long to find out.

Nizam ibrahim.P.N

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:54:05 AM

Actually mine is A +ve but we humans are red blooded b'coz  our blood contain hemoglobin and we are not cockroaches  Grin Smiley Tongue
Sourgummies

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:00:31 AM

What's with all the shit threads? Why should it be on your drivers license or birth certificate? Your blood type will already likely be on file with the hospital and if it isn't it doesn't take long to find out.

No ones forcing you to read or post in them.

Would be helpful but a little to much info for a dl.
MUFC

Activity: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:47:00 AM

True but I'm also free to post my annoyance at all these crappy shit threads from "her" and all the spammy posts in off topic by you. Nothing I can really do when half of the threads in off topic have your name on them as the last post. I might not be forced to open them but I can still see you two shitting crap everywhere.

jestellef

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:51:50 AM

I'm O positive, it's on my blood donor card, and they made us test it in a high school biology lab. Comes up all the damn time, and nobody thinks to ask. My sister was RH - and her baby was Rh+, she almost lost the ability to have kids because nobody at the hospital knew it.
addy boy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:55:29 AM

rbc
Kanapka

Activity: 818
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:33:00 PM

I know, but no idea about the positive/negative thing that is as important as the blood type
bojan92

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:50:19 PM

I still do not know what blood type i am. Before i pass my driving test i have to do a blood test and they will tell me what blood type i am, so i will wait until then. If you want to know i will let you know in a few months time about my blood type:)
elisa9825

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:58:28 PM

I know it from long time ago! When I am in school, the school asked doctors to check us and make sure we are in a good condition!
Sourgummies

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:05:02 PM

True but I'm also free to post my annoyance at all these crappy shit threads from "her" and all the spammy posts in off topic by you. Nothing I can really do when half of the threads in off topic have your name on them as the last post. I might not be forced to open them but I can still see you two shitting crap everywhere.

You are indeed allowed to voice a opinion and of course I am allowed to rebuttal.

All my off topic posts are made on a mobile and I have fingers that seem to be a bad match for the screen. But you are getting mad about me posting in threads that are looking for short responses and little deep thought. How about guiding us down the path and starting some threads in here instead of bitching about the content.
Fair warning I will not talk about drugs or soccer,so you are safe in that field.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:59:24 PM

You are indeed allowed to voice a opinion and of course I am allowed to rebuttal.

All my off topic posts are made on a mobile and I have fingers that seem to be a bad match for the screen. But you are getting mad about me posting in threads that are looking for short responses and little deep thought. How about guiding us down the path and starting some threads in here instead of bitching about the content.
Fair warning I will not talk about drugs or soccer,so you are safe in that field.
Oh my gosh, you've got my back! Smiley I love you! And don't worry! Post what you like! I'm here for you too.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:02:38 PM

I know it from long time ago! When I am in school, the school asked doctors to check us and make sure we are in a good condition!
Oh cool! What year did you find out? I still to this day don't know!
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:06:08 PM

I still do not know what blood type i am. Before i pass my driving test i have to do a blood test and they will tell me what blood type i am, so i will wait until then. If you want to know i will let you know in a few months time about my blood type:)
Well hurry it up! I've got blood to feast on this Halloween season! >Smiley I've got to find out how to find out my mom's blood type to get her blood transfusions.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:07:07 PM

I know, but no idea about the positive/negative thing that is as important as the blood type
I have always wondered the same thing....

codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:09:15 PM

I'm O positive, it's on my blood donor card, and they made us test it in a high school biology lab. Comes up all the damn time, and nobody thinks to ask. My sister was RH - and her baby was Rh+, she almost lost the ability to have kids because nobody at the hospital knew it.
RH?....That's real? Whoa....mind=blown.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:13:42 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2015, 07:02:01 AM by figmentofmyass

if you really need blood transfusion, i'm pretty sure bloody type is quickly and easily determined when you are brought to the hospital. no experience there, but i have to assume.....

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: