Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:44:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey guys! got a question....  (Read 504 times)
ali97hakim (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:29:44 PM

Hello everyone. Is there a relatively simple method of getting USD into perfect money account so i can buy bitcoin on btc-e.com. Or can anyone share the absolute CHEAPEST and QUICKEST way to get money into BTC-e.com, with the lowest amount of fees possible? I thank you for your help!
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 11:17:10 PM

imho the fastest way would be to buy btc-e USD codes from people right here on forum, in the currency exchange section here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
If you are looking for large quantities, you should be able to struck a custom deal with most of the traders. Just be safe and use escrow.

cheers
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 01:08:15 AM

I haven't found at an easy way to get USD into BTC-e while living in the US. It seems every form of payment they accept is not eligible to be used with US bank accounts.  If you find an easy way be sure to let us know  Wink

stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:59:17 PM

Hello everyone. Is there a relatively simple method of getting USD into perfect money account so i can buy bitcoin on btc-e.com. Or can anyone share the absolute CHEAPEST and QUICKEST way to get money into BTC-e.com, with the lowest amount of fees possible? I thank you for your help!

Are a U.S resident? I would highly recommended coinbase.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: