Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IdleMiners.com - Play from your Smartphone or Tablet and win Bitcoin!  (Read 4837 times)
Saovy (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:30:07 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2015, 04:05:57 PM by Saovy

Discontinued....
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:59:46 PM

Do you have any future plans on a web-based player? Also, please post the result of the apk file (I assume your Android file is .apk) of this scanner: https://apkscan.nviso.be

It looks like I'm going to be the second registered player, lol.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:33:05 AM

Interesting project, I'm more active on mobile so it will be good for me, will try it once it's on play store , any ETA OP?
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:32:49 AM

Hi , I tried to check your website but its only a blank page , can some body confirm this or is it just me ?
maybe its just you? i can register and access the site,
easy to register Smiley That nice,  have price to win it too, hope this grow well.

altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:34:22 AM

Hi , I tried to check your website but its only a blank page , can some body confirm this or is it just me ?

I can see the page to, but i won't download any apk that's not on the google play store... So i'll wait this one out Smiley

Saovy (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:07:40 AM

Do you have any future plans on a web-based player? Also, please post the result of the apk file (I assume your Android file is .apk) of this scanner: https://apkscan.nviso.be

It looks like I'm going to be the second registered player, lol.

Here's a link to the APK malware scanning report. To summarize: No malicious activity detected.
https://apkscan.nviso.be/report/show/5aa8719d93b4aa1d1d9d644f26eee0b9

In regards to a web player - this is not something we have planned to set in motion. We wanted to reach users purely as a mobile application.

Interesting project, I'm more active on mobile so it will be good for me, will try it once it's on play store , any ETA OP?

It's hard to say - we are currently waiting for our bank account to go through. Will have it in Google Play as soon as possible though.

Seems cool to me !!
whats your site earning , CPI/CPM?
what the average bonus that each Player (Top 25) Will Get?
Please Push the Direct Link in OP and do remember to Put the VirusTotal Result also.

Regards,

You can check the prize amounts that users receive on the /leaderboard page of the website. You will also be able to find prize distribution percentages on the /about page.

The prizes will go up as well as the amount of users who are eglible for prizes once the site grows bigger.

Hmm could it be that you do not have Javascript enabled in your browser?
tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:32:44 AM

i'm Interesting with your concept, anyone in here have try download and how many earning per hour from this app. thank you

lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:36:28 AM

I like more the game for win bitcoin to smartphone (i'm a old player of flappy) . First you add to google playstore (i install only app to app store), the app work with android simulator like bluestack or other for testing?
nickaizoku

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:23:34 AM

by the way i have great time in ur site, and keep upgrading thing Cheesy and i realize this on ur topic "developing your own Altcoins before you know it! " what this mean? how is that possible? please elaborate more? interested to know it

Saovy (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:28:15 AM

by the way i have great time in ur site, and keep upgrading thing Cheesy and i realize this on ur topic "developing your own Altcoins before you know it! " what this mean? how is that possible? please elaborate more? interested to know it

Great to hear that you enjoy the game!
The Altcoin Development is the final upgrade which is currently available.
nickaizoku

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:47:10 AM

great!! cant wait for this Cheesy good work of this, and can the prize will go higher? if there more player

Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 09:19:49 AM

Interesting project, I'll give a look!

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:04:05 PM

In the app it will not allow me to get bonus time for offers or downloads every time I click on the offer or download it does nothing. If I click on the install button under the menu it says access denied. Any help?

Saovy (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:00:38 PM

great!! cant wait for this Cheesy good work of this, and can the prize will go higher? if there more player

As you say, once the site grows bigger so will the amount of prizes we pay out. Both in size and amount of paid positions.

In the app it will not allow me to get bonus time for offers or downloads every time I click on the offer or download it does nothing. If I click on the install button under the menu it says access denied. Any help?

Oh thank you for reaching out about this! We are not permitted to download apps or complete offers ourselves so we have been unable to test this feature properly. I will look into this now and come up with a patch for it.
Soxfrot

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 06:34:15 AM

In the web says that it restarts at midnight server time, but it still the same. What happen?
usman41

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 06:40:57 AM

My friend just won btc from idleminer

Saovy (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:57:31 AM

In the web says that it restarts at midnight server time, but it still the same. What happen?

Apparently, there were a bug in the payout schedule but it has been fixed now. Payouts and account resets will resume midnight at server time.

On the bright side, our app is now available through Google Play.
nickaizoku

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 09:24:32 AM

is there any maximum upgrade? or its unlimited for both automate and upgrade thing.

Saovy (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 09:31:40 AM

is there any maximum upgrade? or its unlimited for both automate and upgrade thing.

It is currently unlimited for both automate and upgrade. The only limits is to what you can unlock.

It made sense to have them unlimited since there's a de-facto limit of what you can possibly achieve within 24 hours Smiley
Flitzpiepe

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:09:05 PM

Hey ho Smiley
The site says "Players are paid every day at midnight server time."
When will the day come where the players are getting paid? ^^

**HashOcean Cloudmining**:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: