Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:46:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IdleMiners.com - Play from your Smartphone or Tablet and win Bitcoin!  (Read 4837 times)
Soxfrot

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:34:47 PM

If i download some app to complete the offers, it stuck in "redirecting to your offer, click here if want to go manually..."
JohnSmithy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:40:43 AM

Can we have a banner to advertise with?

Could i also know how the reset of ingame balance works? Does it ever reset and at what time (like only when you received the rank 1 reward)? I did notice that i got both my (low) reward prize paid out AND kept my ingame balance (but lost all ugprades as should happen).

Hi John!

I will set a graphics designer up for the task of designing a couple of advertisment banners. Any particular sizes you need?

Can you explain the second part of your message a bit more clearly? You lost all of your upgrades when the server did a reset last night, but it did not reset your in-game balance to 0?

Sorry for late reply, had some virus troubles.

Banner resolutions:
728x90
460x60
200x200

The first reset it left me with all my balance from the previous day (the one i talked about in quote), the next reset i had about 10,000th of the previous balance (some 190 million on the day before, 19k after reset), didn't see what today reset brought yet (and can't remember my balance from yesterday anyway).

Just to be sure: what is supposed to happen with balance upon daily reset? If nothing carries over from the previous day, we would constantly be stuck with the same 24/7 active tapping people to win first 3 ranks.

Games you can play and get Bitcoins/Altcoins from: BTC - CoinBrawl, FarmSatoshi, MyBitMine, FreeBTCMiner, IdleMiners. HYPER/GP/C2 - Dragon Knights of Valeria. Get paid HYPER for playing ANY steam game: CnC Sponsorship, don't forget to set your referrer to JohnSmith (not JohnSmithy!). Donations are welcome and accepted in over 160 cryptocurrencies, just send me a personal message to get you the corresponding address.
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:46:21 AM

wish i have real miner like that fast lol,

JohnSmithy

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:53:37 AM

wish i have real miner like that fast lol,

It would inflate bitcoins so much that they would be worth less than they were when first introduced. xD

Games you can play and get Bitcoins/Altcoins from: BTC - CoinBrawl, FarmSatoshi, MyBitMine, FreeBTCMiner, IdleMiners. HYPER/GP/C2 - Dragon Knights of Valeria. Get paid HYPER for playing ANY steam game: CnC Sponsorship, don't forget to set your referrer to JohnSmith (not JohnSmithy!). Donations are welcome and accepted in over 160 cryptocurrencies, just send me a personal message to get you the corresponding address.
Saovy (OP)

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:54:38 AM

If i download some app to complete the offers, it stuck in "redirecting to your offer, click here if want to go manually..."

Thank you for reaching out about this. Will take a look at it and possibly release a fix when I arrive at my travel destination.

Sorry for late reply, had some virus troubles.

Banner resolutions:
728x90
460x60
200x200

The first reset it left me with all my balance from the previous day (the one i talked about in quote), the next reset i had about 10,000th of the previous balance (some 190 million on the day before, 19k after reset), didn't see what today reset brought yet (and can't remember my balance from yesterday anyway).

Just to be sure: what is supposed to happen with balance upon daily reset? If nothing carries over from the previous day, we would constantly be stuck with the same 24/7 active tapping people to win first 3 ranks.

I will get some banners designed in these sizes then - and no worries about the late reply.

In regards to the resettting of stats. I will take a closer look at what is happening and get it functioning properly. It is meant to completely wipe your stats.

And in regards to nothing carrying over from the previous day. I am currently toying with the idea of BitVestors.

You will be able to gain some BitVestors by doing a soft reset of your stats regularly, and the amount of BitVestors that you gain depends on how much progress you've made prior to the reset. BitVestors will carry over from day to day and only get reset every Monday. BitVestors will give you a percentage increase to your profits based on how many you got. This will introduce a whole new strategy I call The Long Game, where you are able to disregard prizes today in order to try and win higher prizes tomorrow and the rest of the week.

However, you guys are more than welcome to come up with suggestions of your own on how to improve the gameplay Smiley
Soxfrot

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:18:58 AM

And the ranking on the app is not correct. In the app I am the 11th, but in the web 14th. Sorry for the disturbances xD
JohnSmithy

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:02:28 PM

And the ranking on the app is not correct. In the app I am the 11th, but in the web 14th. Sorry for the disturbances xD

noticed the same weirdness, app constantly tells me: 4 or 5, while web says 10+ rank.

Flitzpiepe

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:20:57 PM

same for me ..app says rank 2 but leaderboard sayin' 3 or 4

**HashOcean Cloudmining**:
Saovy (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:45:54 PM

noticed the same weirdness, app constantly tells me: 4 or 5, while web says 10+ rank.

same for me ..app says rank 2 but leaderboard sayin' 3 or 4

Yup I see the issue now. Will work on an update today and hopefully have a release later this evening.
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 05:26:17 PM

I'll try it next days and then give a feedback. Thanks for the work!

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
JohnSmithy

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:27:01 AM

Was hit by lagging issues all day on my Nexus 4 device, yesterday.

Trying to login via website... doesn't work today.

Pretty sure missed the payout of yesterday as well and website keeps saying NaN or none BTC amount as reward since yesterday.

Project already dying so soon? Oo

Edit: App still accepts logins...  and shows the continued balance from yesterday (on a side-note: it did correctly reset my balance day before yesterday to yesterday), seems like we doing 2 days in a row without reset this time. Rank displayed in app is still incorrect too.

Saovy (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:38:43 PM

UPDATE

We have updated the app to 0.0.8 and fixed a couple of things.
* The login/logout issue should be completely done with now.
* The 25% bonus now opens in your browser temporarily until we get it working in-game.
* The payout mechanics is now working properly again. Apparently, we were pinging the FaucetBox API a bit too much but this has been greatly reduced by now.
* Rank is now displaying your correct rank Smiley
Flitzpiepe

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:51:36 PM

is it just me or is the new app laggy as sh%$ ?

JohnSmithy

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 12:09:00 AM

UPDATE

We have updated the app to 0.0.8 and fixed a couple of things.
* The login/logout issue should be completely done with now.
* The 25% bonus now opens in your browser temporarily until we get it working in-game.
* The payout mechanics is now working properly again. Apparently, we were pinging the FaucetBox API a bit too much but this has been greatly reduced by now.
* Rank is now displaying your correct rank Smiley

*not fixed
*not using that
*seems like it...
*yep

lag issue was made worse tho...
is it just me or is the new app laggy as sh%$ ?
not just for him.

Saovy (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:18:17 AM

Oh I see the app being laggy on some devices.

I am currently working on a solution which will decrease lag a whole lot at the expense of real time updating between the site and the app.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 12:04:35 PM

I am currently working on a solution which will decrease lag a whole lot at the expense of real time updating between the site and the app.
The app is very lag on my phone...
Also, I want to play this on my browser! Angry

Life sucks.
Flitzpiepe

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 12:55:31 PM

Also, I want to play this on my browser! Angry

--> "Play from your Smartphone or Tablet and win Bitcoin!" <---
....well <insert random funny sentence here>

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 01:26:12 PM

--> "Play from your Smartphone or Tablet and win Bitcoin!" <---
....well <insert random funny sentence here>
I don't use my phone very often like most of you. That is why I prefer to play this on my web browser.

<insert random sad story here> because <insert random joke here>. Embarrassed
<insert random text here>, so yeah.

Lol.
Seriously, I hope IdleMiners will be available on web browser too. Smiley

Life sucks.
Mawo123

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:05:40 AM

Will the IOS app be coming out tomorrow?
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 07:01:19 AM

Your app is very super extremely laggy.
Damn, I removed it from my phone. Angry

Good luck.

Life sucks.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print