Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 01:00:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum's big lie? IBM Adept  (Read 5194 times)
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 09:39:41 PM

ethoream prove nothing yet. it is going to take years before it can prove and worth anything

They proved that they are just as unhackable as Bitcoin1.0

When bitcoin proved unhackable, what happened?  And what did you learn from this?  Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

History just repeated itself, and we all got to enjoy the ride because of the lessons learned from Bitcoin1.0

Bitcoin 1.0 and 2.0 are now both proven unhackable and that's all institutional investors need to know.  NXT jumped post IPO because it worked.  Everyone knew that more development would eventually materialize like it did.

The game is over.

Bitcoin works and development makes it better every day
Ethereum works and development makes it better every day

Ethereum works just like bitcoin and development makes them both better daily.

Has Ethereum been hacked yet?

There's your proof

How much value did "hackproof" give to bitcoin?

Congratulations again, now that we're all in, the fun begins.

lol this prove nothing. can people hack bitcoin now even all the other shitcoins?
bitcoin as currency replacement is hard enough to get people to use, now we have this coding language build on top of currency. many of shit layers after layers. 1 layer is hard enough for mass adoption now we have 2 or 3 layers of confusion. lol
simplicity always win in this world, hint, google.com over shits like yahoo or msn.
all and all ethoream could be just another language like c++, php, python or java but it want to involve with crypto so it can get rich quick and scam. adoption = none
ethoream = people need to pay to use it object or coding language = waste of time and money
i should just stick with bitcoin for cryptocurrency

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 09:53:13 PM

this prove nothing.
adoption = none

Fact = bitcoin adoption = none a week after it launched, and do you wish you would have got some then?  (you don't have to answer;)

Proof of Fact number 2 = Ethereum has more developers working to make it easy to use than any crypto community except BTC.

Proof of Fact number 3 = Ethereum transactions are much faster than Bitcoin's

Do you want some more proven true facts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rPRKfAlylM#t=17s

it prove nothing for it intented purpose
to me ethoream purpose to use as currency is already failed, it purpose to use as coding language also failed. why? because it have too many layers. don't forget people need to pay to use it.
java, python and other language is way better.

NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 09:59:10 PM

its cool

Your post says absolutely NOTHING.  Fangirl.

Edit:  Wow, the more I read, the more I feel sorry for you.  You probably invested in PayCoin too didn't you?

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 10:00:40 PM

its cool

Your post says absolutely NOTHING.  Fangirl.

Your name says it all, and yes, it is cool

No, it's not cool.  And yes, you're ignorant.

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 10:05:20 PM

put it this way ethoream trying to pack everything into one package but it end up bulky and messy.

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 10:08:08 PM

put it this way ethoream trying to pack everything into one package but it end up bulky and messy.

Yeah, not clean like bitcoin with all the trusted third party applications that you have to trust in order to do some of the simplest Bitcoin2.0 fun times

don't forget all the crappy terms ethoream came up with, it's going to be messy for people to understand and want to use it!
many many years to prove it

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 10:12:08 PM

don't forget all the crappy terms ethoream came up with

what do you mean?

all these gas, blockchain, mist, i know there are more terms but i don't want to waste my time on it too much
again, it's going to be one messy bulky shit mixed into one

bl234st

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 10:16:38 PM

bitcoinjesus2.0... don't bother. Ethereum doesn't need to be explained to these idiots. They are incapable, or too brainwashed. Most of them just got into cryptos and have no concept of the trajectory it took to build something as unique as ETH. Last night there was a 500,000k BUY wall. 500,000K! I have never seen anything like that for an ALT. That's right... ETH is not an ALT.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 10:18:32 PM

bitcoinjesus2.0... don't bother. Ethereum doesn't need to be explained to these idiots. They are incapable, or too brainwashed. Most of them just got into cryptos and have no concept of the trajectory it took to build something as unique as ETH. Last night there was a 500,000k BUY wall. 500,000K! I have never seen anything like that for an ALT. That's right... ETH is not an ALT.

ETH is not an ALT, it's a bulky and messy shit scam coding language
it's like building a java language and people need to pay to use it.

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 10:20:25 PM

Says the guy with 14 activity.  Some day you'll learn, or, most likely not.

ETH is an ALT, by definition.  Moron.

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 10:21:08 PM

bitcoinjesus2.0... don't bother. Ethereum doesn't need to be explained to these idiots. They are incapable, or too brainwashed.

I can't help it.  Teaching is what I do.

You teach for shit.  Maybe you should come up with some actual arguments rather than spouting random nonsense.

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 10:22:26 PM

ETH is not an ALT, it's a bulk and messy shit scam coding language

I love it!

We should make it the next catchy meme to help teach crypto to the masses:

Bitcoin2.0 - it's a bulk and messy shit scam coding language

I love it!

Printing the T-Shirts as we speak!

It's funny that you're calling it "Bitcoin 2.0". 

Q: If it's so far superior to BTC why are you giving it that name rather than letting it stand on it's own?
A: Because it has no legs to stand on.

bl234st

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 10:32:00 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2015, 10:50:53 PM by bl234st

I can't help it.  Teaching is what I do.

I know. Wish you would come back to BTS.  Wink

I have already tried to teach, but I have no patience for idiocy. Good luck.

Says the guy with 14 activity.  Some day you'll learn, or, most likely not.

ETH is an ALT, by definition.  Moron.

I had to tell a HERO member this week who AnonyMint was. Do you know who AnonyMint is? If you have been around here as long as me, you would know. So who is noob?
bl234st

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 10:39:04 PM

NextGenCrypto... who is he? Tell us expert.  Tongue

Lol! Wink
bl234st

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 10:48:45 PM

NextGenCrypto... we are waiting. Who is he? Everybody knows, and you don't? Lmao!!!!!

Yeah, I am a moron!

Hey, here is a video where the guy who says it's not an Alt WON THE TOP TECH AWARD ON THE PLANET! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5FDvzj8YX4&feature=youtu.be&t=4m19s

And some little troll, who doesn't even know who is AnonyMnit says otherwise. Lmao!!!!
Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 10:55:40 PM

Only a few weeks ago you were preaching that BitShares is the next best thing, now ETH  Huh

bl234st

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 10:57:58 PM

NextGenCrypto... who is he? Tell us expert.

Did I chase you off? Maybe he is researching? Well, at least he is reading. That's a start.
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 11:17:13 PM

NextGenCrypto... we are waiting. Who is he? Everybody knows, and you don't? Lmao!!!!!

Yeah, I am a moron!

Hey, here is a video where the guy who says it's not an Alt WON THE TOP TECH AWARD ON THE PLANET! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5FDvzj8YX4&feature=youtu.be&t=4m19s

And some little troll, who doesn't even know who is AnonyMnit says otherwise. Lmao!!!!

If it's not BTC, it's an "alt".  That's where the term "alt" came from. 

Also, just curious, what section is it you're posting in right now? 

Hint: "Altcoin Discussion"

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 11:18:41 PM

NextGenCrypto... who is he? Tell us expert.

Did I chase you off? Maybe he is researching? Well, at least he is reading. That's a start.

You're not even a good troll.  If you're going to try to insult someone at least put some effort into it.  

Maybe once you've been around longer than 6 days you'll get it, but again, I doubt it.

Good job looking up a name.  It's tough in this day and age.

bl234st

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 11:20:47 PM

Yeah, I am a moron!

If it's not BTC, it's an "alt".  That's where the term "alt" came from. 

Also, just curious, what section is it you're posting in right now? 

Hint: "Altcoin Discussion"

Answer the question noob! Who is AnonyMint?

Did you look at the video?

Do you see the part where the guy who was awarded the TOP TECH AWARD ON THE PLANET... describes why it isn't an Alt?

Who are you?

Some little turd who postures like a teenager?

Pathetic!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: