Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:43:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe bitcoin launder site?  (Read 1320 times)
DarkCross (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:52:18 AM

Hello,

First post, I will do my research on this topic...off the bat, what are the safest sites to launder bitcoins? Also, I am new to the bitcoin world and will also do research, what's a good place to start?

Thanks!

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:57:03 AM

If your a newbie to bitcoin then your already in good place to learn about bitcoins. Just explore this forum, you will become a master in bitcoins.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:58:04 AM

go to beginners and help session.

by the way, in case of mixing, i recommend for bitmixer.io .
please be aware that numbers of mixing sites are scam, like MM.
if you are not careful, you will be dead with bitcoin for sure.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
DarkCross (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:59:10 AM

Cool, will do.

I learned the hard way about bitcoins, I was taken for 300.00 on easycoin. I did research after I lost my money,...hard pill to take.

DarkCross (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:00:23 AM

Thanks, I signed up for Bitlaunder, but have not sent anything to them yet, gonna do my due diligence first so I don't get burned again. 
ShetKid

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:19:14 AM

A mixiing site is what you are looking for . Bitmixer all the way is the best site to launder coins. They can never be traced after mixing and is the pefect way to launder. But you will have to find a source to purchase them anonimously too.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:28:19 AM

Thanks, I signed up for Bitlaunder, but have not sent anything to them yet, gonna do my due diligence first so I don't get burned again. 
do not with bitlaunder!!!!
this kind of mixing service was already exposed to be a scam!

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Coins168

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:32:03 AM

Hello,

First post, I will do my research on this topic...off the bat, what are the safest sites to launder bitcoins? Also, I am new to the bitcoin world and will also do research, what's a good place to start?

Thanks!

thats great! your first post is how to clean your coins from any trace  Grin
yes bitmixer is what you are looking for  Smiley
ShetKid

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:44:36 AM

do not with bitlaunder!!!!
this kind of mixing service was already exposed to be a scam!
Yeah even I was surprised to see someone recommend it. I think only because of its name people have been falling for it. But loads of more services and mixing services available around which have a thread on the forum and you can verify those are some really good sites to mix and launder your coins.
mallard

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:12:01 AM

Helix by Grams is a good mixer.
DarkCross (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:08:09 PM

Thanks for all the recommendations, bitlaunder was one of the first sites to pop up....

I will forget about that site....thanks guys...
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:23:01 PM

Not to be a wet blanket, but you should be wary of any laundering site. Remember, these are criminals who could just walk off with your money and leave you no legal recourse. Those that have been around a while may be more trustworthy, but they have no insurance to offer if they are hacked or when some government confiscates their (your) bitcoins.
These sites are also under very heavy scrutiny at the moment. A new generation of software has been released recently that makes it easier for law enforcement to untangle the mixing process. Bitcoin is no longer some unknown system.
 Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:21:31 PM

Not to be a wet blanket, but you should be wary of any laundering site. Remember, these are criminals who could just walk off with your money and leave you no legal recourse. Those that have been around a while may be more trustworthy, but they have no insurance to offer if they are hacked or when some government confiscates their (your) bitcoins.
These sites are also under very heavy scrutiny at the moment. A new generation of software has been released recently that makes it easier for law enforcement to untangle the mixing process. Bitcoin is no longer some unknown system.
 Wink

I doubt the longer running and known sites like bitmixer are going to walk away with the pot, since they do have a business model that can be runned
on the generated fee on the mixing service they provide.

However, two things should be noted; the mixing process isn't something that cant be analysed, so the service shouldn't be considered 100% anonymous,
and the very nature of the mixing service is in most cases related to shady activity, so i'm guessing those services will be taken down sooner or later.

cheers
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:22:36 PM

RodeoX makes some very good points.  There is NO assurance that mixing sites will always be around.  But, bitmixer.io has worked many times for me, and apparently for many others here at bitcointalk.

Also that new blockchain analytical tools are "out there" which may be able to break mixing.

But, IMO, the only entity able to really crack BTC mixing would .gov.  Stay out of trouble, don't break any laws (drug laws, child pron, etc.), and you should be OK.

"Smart mixing" (and other basic security) should be enough for almost anyone.  Remember that spending BTC, and having something (a book or gold as examples) delivered to you will reveal you as a BTC owner to someone.

Smart mixing?  To hide your trail even more, try mixing with both bitmixer.io and SharedCoin (via blockchain.info) in sequence.
DarkCross (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:41:42 AM

RodeoX makes some very good points.  There is NO assurance that mixing sites will always be around.  But, bitmixer.io has worked many times for me, and apparently for many others here at bitcointalk.

Also that new blockchain analytical tools are "out there" which may be able to break mixing.

But, IMO, the only entity able to really crack BTC mixing would .gov.  Stay out of trouble, don't break any laws (drug laws, child pron, etc.), and you should be OK.

"Smart mixing" (and other basic security) should be enough for almost anyone.  Remember that spending BTC, and having something (a book or gold as examples) delivered to you will reveal you as a BTC owner to someone.

Smart mixing?  To hide your trail even more, try mixing with both bitmixer.io and SharedCoin (via blockchain.info) in sequence.

I guess staying out of trouble is the best way...good point.

I will check out those sites, thanks alot!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: