Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW MUCH FROM ALL THIS EFFORT .???  (Read 1251 times)
ashfaq (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:23:10 AM

i wonder if people can really earn BTC from the campaigns or this is just for interests ? even if u join multiple campaigns i guess u cant earn more than 1 bitcoins per month and plus are we even allowed to have multiple signatures ?? 'correct me if i am worng' Undecided

altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:24:27 AM

i wonder if people can really earn BTC from the campaigns or this is just for interests ? even if u join multiple campaigns i guess u cant earn more than 1 bitcoins per month and plus are we even allowed to have multiple signatures ?? 'correct me if i am worng' Undecided

you're not wrong... But the way i understand, sig campaigns are not meanth to substitute for a fixed income/dayjob... It's just an easy way to earn a couple of bucks for something you would be doing anyways (posting on this forum)...

Btw, the way i calculated it, the maximum income for a hero member would be close to .5BTC, so about $120-$150/month... Wink

Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:26:23 AM

they are not created for that matter anyway , they are created so rich people advertise their product in the right place (bitcoin community)and who enroll have a chance to make few bucks and it's motivation to learn more about BTC for those who don't know much about it , just like faucets
ashfaq (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:35:44 AM

so if a user wears campaigns and if he is also interested in posting on forums so it is a plus point that he can earn some coins ?
and can u wear multiple campaigns Huh

Bitcoin Seller

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:41:10 AM

so if a user wears campaigns and if he is also interested in posting on forums so it is a plus point that he can earn some coins ?

let's say a signature compaign gives you 0.001 per post , if you post 500 on a month , you will get 0.5 BTC it's that simple but post quality have to be good and not words like "ty" "hi" "ok" etc... otherwise will be considered as spam and u get banned
and no of course you can't wear multiple compaigns otherwise all peopl would enroll and be rich
altcoinhosting

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:44:12 AM

let's say a signature compaign gives you 0.001 per post , if you post 500 on a month , you will get 0.5 BTC it's that simple but post quality have to be good and not words like "ty" "hi" "ok" etc... otherwise will be considered as spam and u get banned
and no of course you can't wear multiple compaigns otherwise all peopl would enroll and be rich

Most campaigns do have an upper limit tough... It's usually maximum 100 posts/week or something (really depends on the campaign)... You can post more, but won't be payed for the "extra" posts. Also, some campaigns do not pay for posts in off-topic, altcoins,...

A reasonably complete overview:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:46:42 AM

Very few campaigns cap at 500 posts or more. As a real-world example, my campaign pays me, as a junior member, 0.005 per post. At the 100 post maximum per week, I need to post about 14 posts a day, which is doable without degrading quality. That will result in 0.05 BTC/week and 0.20 BTC/month. It's not necessarily a lot but it's reasonable for a full member. On the other end, I need to post at least 10 posts that week, which is doable with very little effort, to stay eligible if I don't have time to visit the forums extensively in a given week.

You obviously cannot wear different sig links. Many services are competing with each other, and having multiple may overflow the height or character limitation, as each member rank's signature features are used up as much as possible to make the best sig link.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
ashfaq (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:47:23 AM

Most campaigns do have an upper limit tough... It's usually maximum 100 posts/week or something (really depends on the campaign)... You can post more, but won't be payed for the "extra" posts. Also, some campaigns do not pay for posts in off-topic, altcoins,...

i guess bit-x campaign dosent has an upper limit ?
or which is the best one do u guys think ?? i mean the highest paying.

altcoinhosting

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:50:17 AM

The one in my sig Wink

No, it depends on your posting habits... Count how much posts you make on average, and on which subforum you post most of the time... Then calculate how much each sig campaign would pay you with your posting habit...

Also, i try to avoid sigcampaigns that are obvious scams... but that's up to you

ashfaq (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:50:30 AM

Very few campaigns cap at 500 posts or more. As a real-world example, my campaign pays me, as a junior member, 0.005 per post. At the 100 post maximum per week, I need to post about 14 posts a day, which is doable without degrading quality. That will result in 0.05 BTC/week and 0.20 BTC/month. It's not necessarily a lot but it's reasonable for a full member. On the other end, I need to post at least 10 posts that week, which is doable with very little effort, to stay eligible if I don't have time to visit the forums extensively in a given week.

You obviously cannot wear different sig links. Many services are competing with each other, and having multiple may overflow the height or character limitation, as each member rank's signature features are used up as much as possible to make the best sig link.
oh ! yeah but is it not allowed to wear multiple campaigns ?? or is it just because of not enough space available..
as i have seen in some campaigns that they didnt have a rule about having multiple campaigns .

Bitcoin Seller

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:51:55 AM

oh ! yeah but is it not allowed to wear multiple campaigns ?? or is it just because of not enough space available..
as i have seen in some campaigns that they didnt have a rule about having multiple campaigns .

most of compaigns do say "no other compaigns" on the signature but even if they don't .. they still can't advertise two , see the member above for example his signature, could you imagine he could answer other signatures ? they won't be displayed
ashfaq (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:52:05 AM

The one in my sig Wink

No, it depends on your posting habits... Count how much posts you make on average, and on which subforum you post most of the time... Then calculate how much each sig campaign would pay you with your posting habit...

Also, i try to avoid sigcampaigns that are obvious scams... but that's up to you
u r wearing the seconds trade i guess ?

altcoinhosting

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:59:02 AM

yes, i am:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907271.0

They best suited my posting habits + they don't seem to be scamming people (altough, they are a gambling website, but i feel everybody should make the choice wether or not they gamble, by themselfs)

ashfaq (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 11:26:02 AM

yes, i am:

They best suited my posting habits + they don't seem to be scamming people (altough, they are a gambling website, but i feel everybody should make the choice wether or not they gamble, by themselfs)
what do u think of this one ,i guess u can make 0.4+ in a month.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=992660.240

altcoinhosting

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 11:50:05 AM

yes, i am:

It's a good one, but they don't have any open spots (check the OP)

Bitcoin Seller

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 11:51:52 AM

yes, i am:

you have member account and they accept full member and above  , beside max posting is 80 posts and that's for senior for 0.0013 BTC per post
you could get that amount , but you will need higher rank account
ashfaq (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:03:36 PM

yes, i am:

you have member account and they accept full member and above  , beside max posting is 80 posts and that's for senior for 0.0013 BTC per post
i will be a FULL .. in a couple of days though .
and plus can anyone link me to any open slot campaign ?? of course which pays better.
THANK YOU. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:07:28 PM

yes, i am:

and plus can anyone link me to any open slot campaign ?? of course which pays better.
alot out there at "service" and i saw alot campaign pay high for FULL member Cheesy good luck on finding one

altcoinhosting

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:09:40 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 12:20:31 PM by altcoinhosting

there are a lot over here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
check out the last couple of replies, since the OP hasn't been updated for a while, but there are some more campaigns in the last posts...

umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:13:57 PM

you might want to check this link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0    ( it has all the campaign mostly , its out dated for a month I guess )
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: