Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there refund on paypal?  (Read 489 times)
EDXIII (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:24:35 PM

I have a buyer and we will use paypal. If he receive the account, and I receive the payment. Is there money back on paypal if he wants to refund the money after he receive the account?
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:28:44 PM

I have a buyer and we will use paypal. If he receive the account, and I receive the payment. Is there money back on paypal if he wants to refund the money after he receive the account?

Yes Any one can charge back the PP money, Than your account will be banned and you have to provide them Proof of your ownership and many other details
EDXIII (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:37:24 PM

Yes Any one can charge back the PP money, Than your account will be banned and you have to provide them Proof of your ownership and many other details

Thank you. My buyer says that there's no refund on paypal. He wants me to give first the account details of my twitter before he pays coz' there's no refund on paypal he said
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:58:18 PM

Thank you. My buyer says that there's no refund on paypal. He wants me to give first the account details of my twitter before he pays coz' there's no refund on paypal he said
Tell him he is wrong. And you shouldn't even consider trading it for paypal as it can be charged back later after he gets the details to your account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: