Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:56:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Win FREE BTC playing our new Coin Hopper Android App! (25 BTC Intro Giveaway)  (Read 13030 times)
mongobongo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 05:41:22 PM

Haha so much effort in developing a great game like this and then you cheat your own players. I think this is the wrong business strategy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bigjme

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 05:42:50 PM

Come on guys. When you play the elite there are players who score 143. Impossible with this short time of training.When you play the normal game the maximum is maybe 35. What a rip off. Lol player bigjme is beating all. And funny how he is scoring more points in the elite than the pro version. Is this your bot? But I like the game either way
no iam fair play..not bot..and other..only need skill and speed  Cool
you need to try harder and do not spread something defamatory
Loool keep talking shit. Even a chinese superhero gaming nerd can not score so much points in this short period of learning time. Funny how it is exactly the same in coin flapper
Scoring 143 is possible, there are always going to be a group of people that are just naturally good at the game. My high score is almost double in  Coin Hopper then it is in Coin Flapper and I have played Coin Flapper a lot more.
woaa nice bro Smiley

Owner of: cudamining.co.uk
bigjme

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 05:47:29 PM

I will continue to play Cheesy, because I play fair and do not feel guilty Cool

mongobongo

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 05:48:36 PM

Come on guys. When you play the elite there are players who score 143. Impossible with this short time of training.When you play the normal game the maximum is maybe 35. What a rip off. Lol player bigjme is beating all. And funny how he is scoring more points in the elite than the pro version. Is this your bot? But I like the game either way
no iam fair play..not bot..and other..only need skill and speed  Cool
Loool keep talking shit. Even a chinese superhero gaming nerd can not score so much points in this short period of learning time. Funny how it is exactly the same in coin flapper
Scoring 143 is possible, there are always going to be a group of people that are just naturally good at the game. My high score is almost double in  Coin Hopper then it is in Coin Flapper and I have played Coin Flapper a lot more.
woaa nice bro Smiley

HAHAAHA you score 2 and 0 sometimes and then 143. Okaaaaay. Stop playing games like this
vineyard (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 05:50:02 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2015, 06:16:30 PM by vineyard

no iam fair play..not bot..and other..only need skill and speed  Cool
Scoring 143 is possible, there are always going to be a group of people that are just naturally good at the game. My high score is almost double in  Coin Hopper then it is in Coin Flapper and I have played Coin Flapper a lot more.
woaa nice bro Smiley

HAHAAHA you score 2 and 0 sometimes and then 143. Okaaaaay. Stop playing games like this
mongobongo,

First of all, it isn't very responsible to accuse us of cheating our own players, which is false. You shouldn't make accusations without any basis. Second of all, I will look into the tournament you are questioning and get back to you on short order.

UPDATE

A couple things:

• I have looked into the tournament where bigjme scored 143. We have extensive systems that analyze a lot of encrypted data on every tournament. He did not cheat and his score is legit.
  • We will be adding a feature so that you can select players that you do not want to compete against. I think this will solve your issue, and it should be available very soon.
ukon

Activity: 336

SPYCE | Rise of Web 3.0 - www.decenternet.com

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 06:35:27 PM

very interesting for me

username : repius

██
████
██████
██ ██ ██
██  ██  ██
████████████████████████████████
██           ████           ██
██        ██ ██ ██        ██
██      ██  ██  ██      ██
██    ██   ██   ██    ██
██  ██   ████   ██  ██
██████  ██    ██  ██████
██  █████        █████  ██
██ ▄█ ████████████████ █▄ ██
██ ▄█   ██          ██   █▄ ██
████████████        ████████████
██      ██
██    ██
██  ██
████
██
SPYCE

r

▄▄▄▄
        ▄████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀██▄
  ▄██████████▀    █████▄
▄██████████▄      ███████▄
███████▀ ████▄    ████████
████▀    ███████▄ ████████
██       █████████████████
████▄    ███████▀ ████████
███████▄ ████▀    ████████
▀██████████▀      ███████▀
  ▀██████████▄    █████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄██▀
        ▀████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 06:49:24 PM

very interesting for me

username : repius
ukon (BitPlay user repius) has been awarded the 0.002 Bitcointalk.org Coin Hopper Bonus award.
Enjoy your Bitcoins!
mongobongo

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 06:50:34 PM

Scoring 143 is possible, there are always going to be a group of people that are just naturally good at the game. My high score is almost double in  Coin Hopper then it is in Coin Flapper and I have played Coin Flapper a lot more.
woaa nice bro Smiley

mongobongo,

First of all, it isn't very responsible to accuse us of cheating our own players, which is false. You shouldn't make accusations without any basis. Second of all, I will look into the tournament you are questioning and get back to you on short order.

UPDATE

A couple things:

• I have looked into the tournament where bigjme scored 143. We have extensive systems that analyze a lot of encrypted data on every tournament. He did not cheat and his score is legit.
  • We will be adding a feature so that you can select players that you do not want to compete against. I think this will solve your issue, and it should be available very soon.

Well, I am sorry for making accusations without any proof. I will play this game now min. 1 hour a day and then lets see if I get better. I dont think it is a good idea when you add such a feature. If YOU are the cheater it will not defend you from doing so. You can just make new players all the time . And honest players who are better because they played alot will get blocked from all others and will not find enough players. How ever I have to play now.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:11:28 PM

I also wouldnt accuse any player. And I think it is possible and secure that a player can learn this game in a short time because the principle of this game is not new, also bitcoin flapper. There are many good players. I am just wondering (independent from any player here) about the points discrepance between classic and pro mode. But maybe the good players dont play in classic mode or only try new game play for training or play not so good as they can that classic players also come to pro mode. Or we dont see the hiscores because there are so many players in classic mode. In bitcoin flapper ( I love it) I get better and better and saw that it is easily possible to make over 100 points.
A good feature would be to have rankings for players with hiscores and average scores. That would make fun and I think we will be surprised how many best players are with the games
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 07:26:09 PM

I also wouldnt accuse any player. And I think it is possible and secure that a player can learn this game in a short time because the principle of this game is not new, also bitcoin flapper. There are many good players. I am just wondering (independent from any player here) about the points discrepance between classic and pro mode. But maybe the good players dont play in classic mode or only try new game play for training or play not so good as they can that classic players also come to pro mode. Or we dont see the hiscores because there are so many players in classic mode. In bitcoin flapper ( I love it) I get better and better and saw that it is easily possible to make over 100 points.
A good feature would be to have rankings for players with hiscores and average scores. That would make fun and I think we will be surprised how many best players are with the games
Current in Coin Flapper you get placed with players of the same skill level based on average score. Currently this is not a very affective feature in Coin Hopper because there is a small amount of users, once the user number increases this will be in place and you will play against people of similar skill.
maeusi

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:37:13 PM

No I mean a ranking list of all your players. Dont see it in bitcoin flapper. But that would be great
mongobongo

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:39:12 PM

Current in Coin Flapper you get placed with players of the same skill level based on average score. Currently this is not a very affective feature in Coin Hopper because there is a small amount of users, once the user number increases this will be in place and you will play against people of similar skill.

I dont think this is working correctly in coinflapper. I played several pro tournaments where a player named 'therock' made 120 to 270 points and the other 3 players made 5 to 30 points. I dont know the avarage score of therock, but it must be alot higher than my score when he can make so much points.
maeusi

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:45:30 PM

Good to know. So I neednt play pro tournament in bitcoin flapper.
Btw.
jangkrik

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:01:37 PM

Username "bigjme" just score 146 in Elite Pro Tournament.
It is impossible, with the speed more and more fast.
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 08:09:07 PM

Username "bigjme" just score 146 in Elite Pro Tournament.
It is impossible, with the speed more and more fast.
We have checked this game very very carefully, and it is legit. Right now the game only speeds up to a max of 3X the starting speed. We are going to change that to make it harder as you go.
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 08:18:46 PM

woaa nice bro Smiley

mongobongo,

UPDATE

A couple things:

Well, I am sorry for making accusations without any proof. I will play this game now min. 1 hour a day and then lets see if I get better. I dont think it is a good idea when you add such a feature. If YOU are the cheater it will not defend you from doing so. You can just make new players all the time . And honest players who are better because they played alot will get blocked from all others and will not find enough players. How ever I have to play now.
Thanks for your apology. We are working hard to make a safe service and search out hackers and cheaters very aggressively. You wouldn't believe how much technology has been built to identify hackers with Coin Hopper. Some of it is just getting turned on now, but we did look closely at bigjme's score and he is just very good at the game.

We have asked lots of folks about the block feature, and most would like it so we are going to put it in. Obviously we are not cheating and creating shill accounts as you suggest, otherwise we would be out of business pretty quickly. You can see exactly who we are on our website. We are a venture backed company headed by an entrepreneur who has a very long and impressive resume. I doubt he would be associated with a company that cheats.
maeusi

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 09:17:59 PM

I never believe that you cheat because of your great service and generous giveaways. It wouldnt make sense.And I dont believe on players cheating.
A ranking list would maybe bring transparency. I often was surprised on play store rankings, for example for flapper games how many points players can make. And a ranking list would give an additional tournament character. And its thrilling to climb up a few places on ranking. But I dont know if its very difficult to develop this table to an app.
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 09:20:41 PM

I never believe that you cheat because of your great service and generous giveaways. It wouldnt make sense.And I dont believe on players cheating.
A ranking list would maybe bring transparency. I often was surprised on play store rankings, for example for flapper games how many points players can make. And a ranking list would give an additional tournament character. And its thrilling to climb up a few places on ranking. But I dont know if its very difficult to develop this table to an app.
How about a ranking of people who have won the most Bitcoin? Ranking of scores is a bit harder because games like Coin Hopper vary the # of points you can get in a given game so it isn't really apples to apples if you know what I mean.
maeusi

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 09:37:24 PM

Also interesting.
And maybe in further updates for flapper a ranking list for average of points? So that one can see how much he must improve to be fit for pro  Wink
bigjme

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 10:42:30 PM

I agree, cheat? only a fool would say the victory of others is a cheating..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: