Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:23:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I Trust Hashflare.io ?  (Read 87280 times)
brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:25:56 PM

Does Hashflare take withdrawal fee on automatic daily withdrawals? I see that they take 0.0003 BTC fee on manual withdrawals, but what about automatic ones?

That's not possible. Only manual withdrawals.
Josepino

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:36:09 PM

What do you think about investing on hashflare.io ? is it a good choice to buy some hashpowers such as bitcoin and LTC for lifetime or Dash, ETH for 1 or 2 year contract at this time?
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:47:36 PM

Does Hashflare take withdrawal fee on automatic daily withdrawals? I see that they take 0.0003 BTC fee on manual withdrawals, but what about automatic ones?

Why does it suggest me to enter a BTC address then if not for automatic withdrawals?
Rogerdale

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:52:50 PM

What do you think about investing on hashflare.io ? is it a good choice to buy some hashpowers such as bitcoin and LTC for lifetime or Dash, ETH for 1 or 2 year contract at this time?

There are no good offers for now. They raised the price for LTC mining more than twice last week. I paid $5.58 (after discount) per 1 MHs on April 1 and now they ask $13.5. Their SHA256 mining is also not profitable because of high maintenance fees. Buying ETH mining makes no sense because Ethereum moves to PoS soon. Dash mining is also expensive, 1 MHs price at Genesis Mining costs less and their X11 contracts last for 2 years rather than 1.
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:36:16 PM

I certainly do not recommend investing.You will not be able to recover your investment.After a while they say :  you can not afford to pay the necessary fee then they will terminate your contract.
Rogerdale

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:38:32 PM

I certainly do not recommend investing.You will not be able to recover your investment.After a while they say :  you can not afford to pay the necessary fee then they will terminate your contract.

What contract termination fee are you referring to?
brobbel

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:15:59 PM

Why does it suggest me to enter a BTC address then if not for automatic withdrawals?

You still need a BTC address for withdrawal. When you initiate a manual withdrawal this will be send to that BTC address.
When you change your BTC address you can't withdraw anything for two weeks.

What contract termination fee are you referring to?

It's not contract termination fee. For both Scrypt and SHA256 contracts there is a fee to be paid for electricity/maintance. At some point the earnings are not enough to cover these fees, then the contract will be terminated - or better: put on hold. Although, when this happens there is little chance it will become alive again, because difficulty will still rise; only when BTC price explodes then there is a chance mining will be profitable again and contracts restarted.
viralalert

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 01:24:56 PM

Hashflare.io is a trusted bitcoin mining. They are in the industry for years already. However, I've heard some news that hashflare is having issues with payments recently. If this is true, I certainly recommend not investing for now until withdrawals are go back to normal.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:55:59 AM

Cloud mining is good option as long as you are confident about the  mining service which is going to run for at least five more years. This much period is important because :-

Cloud mining earns profit from a contract after six months to year of period.
    Your hashrate (any amount) will get you ROI in one year period.
    Your minimum to be reached which takes months as well. More the investment more is the time required to reach minimum.

So basically, it's all about the time. If they are sustaining for long time then you can say you are little bit sure about they being paying you.

Hashflare:- completely legit, however minimum cash out keeps fluctuating.
allcloudminers

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 06:31:23 AM

I have used Hashflare since start everything has worked out good and good service.

Other legit cloud mining sites to consider are Genesis Mining, Hashing24, ViaBTC, Hashnest and more.

For Hashflare promo code visit our site:

www.allcloudminers.com
22274ibc

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:30:19 AM

Today they have announced disabling  BTC withdrawals, payments with BTC and SHA-256 contracts.

Does this mean that no income shall be accrued any more for the existing sha-256 contracts?

I hope this is a temporary means while possible BTC hard fork, but who knows...

viralalert

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:54:36 AM

Hashflare still works! I'm still getting the profit from it. For the discount on first purchase, you can check this review http://www.viral-alert.com/hashflare-io-review/
Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:03:40 PM

I trust hashflare since several months but wouldn't buy livetime contracts anymore, only the one-year-contracts.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:37:53 AM

Hashflare still works! I'm still getting the profit from it. For the discount on first purchase, you can check this review http://www.viral-alert.com/hashflare-io-review/

My question is regarding the quoted persons signature. What exactly advendor do for getting so much money per week. As member of bitcointalk I need your answer specifically. I went on the link that is provided but I don't really understand what the site is saying. Could you please explain?

@OP : You can trust hashflare as long as there is no news of scam.
yudkowske

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:06:38 PM

Just made a $20 test investment. Hoping for the positive outcome. Will keep you guys updated Smiley
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:00:43 PM

well , i just buyed 2 ths sha256 at hashflare , i saw that there was an option to re-invest so i leave m for at least 1/2 year and wait how much we get
artekRTk

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:36:55 PM

I am mining with HashFlare since June 2016. Investing into lifetime SHA256 and Script contracts. Invested around 2700USD over period of 9 months. At the day of today I nearly mined as much as I invested. On February 2017 they have improved hardware and scripts and BTC price rocketed up in price. So it gives nice return since. Problem is that they don't offer lifetime contracts anymore and all my hashflare bought be for they cinverted to new 1y contracts effective from 1sep 2017. Quite illegal step taken from their side as terms and conditions shouldn't affect egsisting purchases. They just fooling their investors (means Us)

I hope that will clear out your doubts in case of investing.
adalov

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:22:04 PM

I am mining with HashFlare since June 2016. Investing into lifetime SHA256 and Script contracts. Invested around 2700USD over period of 9 months. At the day of today I nearly mined as much as I invested. On February 2017 they have improved hardware and scripts and BTC price rocketed up in price. So it gives nice return since. Problem is that they don't offer lifetime contracts anymore and all my hashflare bought be for they cinverted to new 1y contracts effective from 1sep 2017. Quite illegal step taken from their side as terms and conditions shouldn't affect egsisting purchases. They just fooling their investors (means Us)

Hashflare answered the question itself. I wouldn't wonder if they would shut down their site soon. Who would buy hash for double price with low power and for only one year?
brobbel

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:29:40 PM

Hashflare answered the question itself. I wouldn't wonder if they would shut down their site soon. Who would buy hash for double price with low power and for only one year?

Compare other miners:  pool.bitcoin.com for example / price change almost every day overthere for both year and lifetime contracts. Between 159 and 299 euro I've seen.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:04:07 PM

The fact its really not profitable because the difficulty is not stable and i think you are just wasting your money if you invest there it takes a long time or you will never recover your investment in hashflare..
If you really want to make profit better to buy altcoin instead or buy more bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is increasing fast and i think you can make a good profit if you can invest more in bitcoin ..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: