Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:44:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I Trust Hashflare.io ?  (Read 87280 times)
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:47:07 AM

Why don't you just buy VGAs and mining for yourself than just giving money to others and doing it instead of you?

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:36:21 PM

Hi mate can you tell me how your getting on by changing the percentage of the the 2 pools? Have you had an increase in revenue? I'm running 137 Th/s and I have also stuck to 50/50 but would like to know if l could increase my revenue.
Thanks
TBH I have tried with many pools and different combinations and at the end of day I got the same result. I think they are just paying some kind of dividend to users, something like long term loan with very small interest, probably they are using money to expand their farms, if they have any farms at all and I suspect they don't, they never showed pictures in public.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bit247

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

bitcoin.org

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:39:12 PM

If you have money and you can directly buy crypto using it you better to buy crypto, coz price is always going up

BTCitcoin: 35DtMsEK1g1xVMKh4V7beAyguiU9qcHwtF  || ETH: Hacked Sad
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:53:43 PM

Hi mate can you tell me how your getting on by changing the percentage of the the 2 pools? Have you had an increase in revenue? I'm running 137 Th/s and I have also stuck to 50/50 but would like to know if l could increase my revenue.
Thanks
TBH I have tried with many pools and different combinations and at the end of day I got the same result. I think they are just paying some kind of dividend to users, something like long term loan with very small interest, probably they are using money to expand their farms, if they have any farms at all and I suspect they don't, they never showed pictures in public.
As far as i remember they did already make that thing on where they show off their mining farms.I dont remember on where i did see that thing but im sure i did see on the farms they are in to.Cloud mining investments would normally use up their investors money to extend their business and as you said it does act just a loan where they paid up smaller amounts to its investors while they are expanding gradually which would cause up on making money later on but hashflare had set out already a fixed duration on their contracts which really have a meaning already.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dieking

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:07:05 PM

X11 Dash Cloud Mining is cheating products

i pay 8,000 USD(1 year contract), one year later i get 2,217 USD and he never answer me question

https://preview.ibb.co/cwdL56/Snap8.jpg
buxlover

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:00:05 PM

https://instagram.com/hashcoins/ proving they are really mining!

Hm, pretty cool collection of the hash flare team but you should check the cloud mining reality before investing. I know that they are investing into this and putting all the efforts into it. But the pictures and emotions related to it are different stories. What we need is the real proof, whether we are going to be paid until we overcome the ROI and then still keep going on with the investment afterwards. This is important because if you are reaching the ROI at the ned of your contract and then you need to buy it agin to increase the contract term then you will never really reach the profit line what we call it as break even point! I mean I'm pretty sure mining is going on into their office with full speed but hey come on what about your profits, will you really get it. Do the math. :-)
elkoxon

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:13:12 PM

Hi, after reading several comments on how cloud mining will never be profitable i decided to go for it just to prove how wrong you are Smiley Well, i mean, if you buy now X11 contract you are going to loose a lot of money but i always thought only about BTC cloud mining.

I bought 4 TH/s contract from hashflare.io for a total of 600$, the contract will run for 1 year. This was 4 months ago so at that time i could have bought 0.11 BTC and hold as per many suggestions here.

After 127 days i have 0.11 BTC and 200+ days of mining left, that is going to be PURE PROFIT. Now please tell me how is that non profitable or how i would make more  by just buying and holding? I mean, you are right, it is non profitable for all the ALTCOINS but it is super profitable for BTC, i wonder if anyone claiming to buy and hold has ever done any math? Well, now i honestly doubt that Cheesy

Now i decided to invest even more, currently i have 5.5 TH/s, my daily payouts are around 0.001 BTC per day.

I would honestly expect more from experienced users...

moneyfornothing

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 06:43:47 PM

I bought 4 TH/s contract from hashflare.io for a total of 600$, the contract will run for 1 year. This was 4 months ago so at that time i could have bought 0.11 BTC and hold as per many suggestions here.

But 4 months ago you could buy 0.20 BTC with 600$! Are you telling truth?

Price was under 3000$ https://bitcoincharts.com/charts/bitstampUSD#rg120ztgSzm1g10zm2g25zv
elkoxon

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:47:34 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 06:59:04 PM by elkoxon

Do your math, this is my current 5.5 TH/s after small upgrade for Black  Friday

https://image.ibb.co/dvSpyR/Capture.jpg

It's not like i care if you believe or not, i am not posting ref links or anything Smiley

Would you ask your best friends to join when you are not sure they are goint to ROI? I wouldn't and i only have 1 ref.

https://image.ibb.co/bvPV56/Capture.jpg

I can't blame you for having your doubts, that's exactly the reason i decided to go for it Smiley
moneyfornothing

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:14:57 PM

I do not doubt whether you have 5.5 TH/s or not. Iam doing my math and 26.07.2017 bitcoin price was 2550$. Actually you could by 0.235 BTC then, so you are only halfway now.
elkoxon

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:23:04 PM

You are right, i messed the dates.

Just checked the history and don't know why i was sure i bought in august but then 4 months Cheesy

But it is still very profitable Smiley
elkoxon

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:53:30 AM

I want to add something as i also see a lot of: "if they can mine themselves and make a lot of money why do they rent to other people?" as THEY ARE A PONZI.

1. In business this is called RISK mitigation, i am sure they mine themselves for themselves but selling hashpower puts them on the safe side in terms of any crypto value drop, basically that risk is transferred in 100% on their clients. Look what happened with X11 for example. They did not loose money after Bitmain released ASIC Dash miners right, that risk was on clients shoulders.

2. There is no bank\financial institution in the world that would loan you money to start mining as this would be regarded as extremely high risk while renting hashpower for money is an acceptable business model as it guarantees regular cash flow.

And YES there were so many scams that i completely understand people are relucant but remeber there ARE LEGIT and HONEST companies, they suffer as well because of the scammers. I was the first to scream SCAM when AuroraMine came out, yet people fell for it AGAIN.

moneyfornothing

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:47:30 PM

You are right, i messed the dates.

Just checked the history and don't know why i was sure i bought in august but then 4 months Cheesy

But it is still very profitable Smiley

So have you mined from july or august? How many days have gone, when you reached 0.11BTC with 4 TH/s?
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:49:18 PM

Is Hashflare.io a trusted cloud mining site ? The site looks almost like a clone of http://genesis-mining.com (which is legit) !
They have an Instagram account > https://instagram.com/hashcoins/ proving they are really mining!

I'm Really Confused! Since there are a few "real" cloud mining sites on a huge pile of scam!  Undecided
Making investments to any cloud mining platforms in consideration with profit, is not right decision according to trading experts.
Most of cloud minings are well known for their bad trust, however if you find one as a reliable mining service provider, you will later come to know that this one is also worthless.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
elkoxon

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:52:51 PM

Not exacltly 0.11, total mined to date 0.097, but that's close enough to say that we are there.

I look into exporting data from hashflare and will post with all the details so that will be precise as the topic is bit messed now, sorry for that.
moneyfornothing

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:41:52 PM

Not exacltly 0.11, total mined to date 0.097, but that's close enough to say that we are there.

I look into exporting data from hashflare and will post with all the details so that will be precise as the topic is bit messed now, sorry for that.

So if you could buy 0.235 BTC with 600 USD, when you started, you have made only 41% of that. This is a hook of cloud mining. Usually you made good profit only if price drops so much that difficulty drops too or at least dont rise for a long time and then price goes up again. I recommend to just hold in a wallet that pays interest, like freebitcoin. Interest is only 0.0109589% per day (4.08% / year), but you can withdraw when you want. It is like partially cloud mining, because they mine too (9.065 Petahashes ATM) and pay interest from their profit. Interest is much lower than cloud-mining companies advertise, but they take all the risk too. Their wallet is also cheap to use, slow withdraw only 0.00004307BTC (0.41 USD).
elkoxon

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:45:31 PM

Wow, jumping in to post a ref link... Cheesy (Don't blame you, we all want to make as much as possible, the only thing i care about when i see the ref links is that the link gets us to a legit site, nothing more)

I will post a full analysis with dates of contracts purchase, BTC price on the purchase date and so on. That will be accurate otherwise it doesn't make sense but it will take some time so please be patient.
moneyfornothing

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:53:53 PM

I will post a full analysis with dates of contracts purchase, BTC price on the purchase date and so on. That will be accurate otherwise it doesn't make sense but it will take some time so please be patient.

Please do that some day.
cosmicnet

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:21:25 PM

Please do that some day.

Seconded.

I'm concerned that Hashnest and Genesis are both out of stock, yet Hashflare seems to have a never ending supply of hashing power? It would be nice to hear more from actual customers sharing their stats and experiences rather than the usual FUD.

elkoxon

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:07:42 PM

Compare the amount of likes on GM and HF, GM is 3 times bigger and consider the fact that HF manufactures it's own miners.

You can by the way check their instagram, it's all there Wink Just sayin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: