Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kalm: The Natural Remedy  (Read 1146 times)
Kalm (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 05:52:15 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2012, 06:18:59 PM by Kalm

Looking for a natural supplement to help with your patience, sleep, and overall mood?  Kalm may be for you!  Kalm is a homeopathic option to prescription medication and the terrible negative & addictive side effects that can come with their use.

This supplement is 100% legal in the United States of America. Like most natural supplements it is not approved by the FDA

Please note this supplement is not as powerful as a benzodiazepine, so please do not have those expectations when you give it a shot.

What's in it?
Hey -- it's your body! You deserve to know what you're putting in it. Please note I will not give out the amounts of these substances because that would give away literally the only "trade secret" I have left concerning Kalm.

• Gama Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
  • Glycine
  • Inositol
  • Niacin
  • Vitamin B-6
  • Magnesium

What does it look like?
People say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here you go:

Directions for use
I recommend taking this supplement on an empty stomach if possible, if you do not it will take longer to set in.  When taking start with one capsule.  I personally take two on a nightly basis.  Within 45 minutes to an hour of ingesting you should get a warming feeling, may become drowsy, and should have an overall slight calm feeling.

Cost per capsule (minimum order of 2 capsules): 0.079 BTC
* * * This DOES include shipping in the continental United States * * *
Free U.S. shipping is first class and sent in a very small bubble mailer. Should be able to fit into any regular mailbox.

Live outside the continental USA? I'd be happy to ship to you! First make sure the ingredients are legal in your country and then contact me. We will discuss a shipping cost.

How To Order
Simple! Please post in this thread or PM me.  I'm new to bitcoin so I am still exploring other options on automatic payment gateways.  If anyone has a suggestion please don't hesitate to let me know.

* * * You can also go through BitMit.Net -- Take advantage of the power of escrow! Click here to check out my listing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kalm (OP)

Activity: 269

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 07:06:10 PM

Up to the top! Smiley

ChrisKoss

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2012, 08:17:11 PM

Looking for a natural supplement to help with your patience, sleep, and overall mood?  Kalm may be for you!  Kalm is a homeopathic option to prescription medication and the terrible negative & addictive side effects that can come with their use.

It's homeopathic? 

Homeopathy has been thoroughly debunked, and has no basis in science:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeopathy

What inactive ingredient are you using to dilute it?  (Homeopathics counterintuitively believe dilution makes things stronger)

I am a consultant providing services to CoinLab, Inc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: