Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:12:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin-face.com - Up to 0.30% Hourly (7.2% daily) Instant withdraw - 4%Affiliate  (Read 6619 times)
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 10:11:38 AM

Admin of EMI coin??? or lunamine or cloudminr.io ? who are u bro.
Nobody really know who exactly they are.
If you were CoinFace owner, do you want to expose your real identity? No, right? Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
Coin-Face.com (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 04:59:31 PM

Thank you for your comments The company will be updated and improved, It may be difficult for the first period. Instead we just get a chance to develop.
We hope that this service is one of the services that you can make money and be successful. Smiley
Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:02:32 PM

Welcome to BItcointalk ...... Here we are ready for do everything except deposit on shit hyips and other ponzi schemes .....
I'm not sure what you mean, but I'm pretty sure nobody want to invest their money/coins on shit. Roll Eyes
Also, anyone have joined this?
Of course there are still people who invest on sites like that, they may be a risk taker or maybe an idiot

Really ? after 1 million scam sites in last year is there any smart man that invest in this site ? is it not even popular .
Coin-Face.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 05:10:05 PM

Welcome to BItcointalk ...... Here we are ready for do everything except deposit on shit hyips and other ponzi schemes .....
I'm not sure what you mean, but I'm pretty sure nobody want to invest their money/coins on shit. Roll Eyes
Also, anyone have joined this?
Of course there are still people who invest on sites like that, they may be a risk taker or maybe an idiot

Really ? after 1 million scam sites in last year is there any smart man that invest in this site ? is it not even popular .

It might be possible if people are encouraged to invest. We have devised a profitable deal can survive for long and constant. We listen to the poor, but for now we're just asking for a chance and we had a brilliant time.

Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:14:57 PM

primitive and banal website template... admin is newbie with low skill
Coin-Face.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 05:17:44 PM

If you suggest that we need to improve is very good.
Templates using the Web site has been developed quickly. But all systems have been developed by us all.
Coin-Face.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 05:55:17 AM

Coin Face still open normally. You can withdraw it immediately if needed.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 01:48:56 PM

I'm agree to agree with this.
The design may look bad, but the system maybe better than the design. I doubt about it though. Roll Eyes

Templates using the Web site has been developed quickly. But all systems have been developed by us all.
So, the website has been made quickly just to scam us? Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
Coin-Face.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 06:11:14 PM

I'm agree to agree with this.
The design may look bad, but the system maybe better than the design. I doubt about it though. Roll Eyes

So, the website has been made quickly just to scam us? Roll Eyes

If you've developed a website does not say this. I was disappointed that most of the comments here, just wanted to say, but something bad! But I will be updating the website soon.

Our goal is not scam. It is to be mutually beneficial. On the way we and investors  If you still worry, just wait for the results of our work.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 11:40:12 AM

If you've developed a website does not say this. I was disappointed that most of the comments here, just wanted to say, but something bad! But I will be updating the website soon.

Our goal is not scam. It is to be mutually beneficial. On the way we and investors  If you still worry, just wait for the results of our work.
What I mean is, you make the template of your website quickly/in rush, it sounds to me that you just want to make some quick bucks from this.
I'm sorry if my words offend you. Undecided

Life sucks.
Coin-Face.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 10:34:18 AM

We've updated the web design to be completed soon.
Coin-Face.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 02:40:48 PM

Coin Face develop version 2 - new Design, Web and system updates, fix all bugs and error.

Instant withdraw !!
Today's investment minimum only
0.0006BTC!
british

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:55:55 PM

Coin Face develop version 2 - new Design, Web and system updates, fix all bugs and error.

Instant withdraw !!
0.0006BTC!

OK so where were you from 5 years ,as far as i know bitcoin has been started back 5 years ago and if you are a investor or own a mining farm ..where the hell were you in the past why are you still a newbie.
Coin-Face.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 05:11:40 AM

Instant withdraw !!
0.0006BTC!

OK so where were you from 5 years ,as far as i know bitcoin has been started back 5 years ago and if you are a investor or own a mining farm ..where the hell were you in the past why are you still a newbie.

What do you mean? Of course we invest Cloud Mining and other gambling, We have a team to manage this makes our system strong, That is the reason that our profit per day is not too much.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:00:09 AM

Profit : 0.30% Hourly
Invest: 2.0000 - 100.00000฿

looks promising huh? LMAO
Coin-Face.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 06:05:50 AM

Profit : 0.30% Hourly
Invest: 2.0000 - 100.00000฿

looks promising huh? LMAO

We have already mentioned above, Profit per day depending on investment for investors.
josephno1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 07:00:34 AM

If you were a true investment firm, why would you pay for whois protection

Coin-Face.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 08:18:09 AM

The privacy of our own. Of course, we are the only company that offers investment for our investors. With a reasonable profit The exact target, We launch of this project gives us an advantage in various investments.
lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 10:57:33 AM

The privacy of our own. Of course, we are the only company that offers investment for our investors. With a reasonable profit The exact target, We launch of this project gives us an advantage in various investments.
The privacy of your own......and if you run away with the coins from the users no one will know who are you.

Coin-Face.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 12:03:45 PM

The privacy of your own......and if you run away with the coins from the users no one will know who are you.

I still do not understand what is your concern?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: