Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:53:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Animal Cruelty in Europe- Donations to feed animals  (Read 1563 times)
V.Lace (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:27:52 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2015, 10:12:29 AM by V.Lace

Yesterday I had a argument with a guy who mistreated a homeless puppy,  I would like to fight this injustice.
I need ideas and anyone who done this kind of work before to give me advice.  I might be able to take the dog to my mother in law house, but it will just lead him being chained up outside.  or Should I just act like nothing is going on with animals that are treated like this?

any Ideas to raise funding for them?  
or even a project.  This cost money which I dont have yet.
Donating Ideas is welcomed and suggestions.  

by visiting at htp://v-lacestudios.com and looking at hot ladies, you can help me raise money to care to two dogs I picked up. 

Im starting a raffle bitcoin game which will also help me raise money.  raffle tickets are free!! but there will be an option to buy them also. 

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 06:05:48 PM

Yesterday I had a argument with a guy who mistreated a homeless puppy,  I would like to fight this injustice.
I need ideas and anyone who done this kind of work before to give me advice.  I might be able to take the dog to my mother in law house, but it will just lead him being chained up outside.  or Should I just act like nothing is going on with animals that are treated like this?

See them cute pups in those cages? They were all eaten.

Which one do you think is the cutest?
V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:57:28 AM

so are you implying because those were killed that we shouldn't do anything for the ones that we can save?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 03:01:28 AM

so are you implying because those were killed that we shouldn't do anything for the ones that we can save?

No. Just drawing a parallel is all. That said, are there any Korea restaurants in your neck of the woods that may be seeking a tenderized pup?
V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 03:09:35 AM

No. Just drawing a parallel is all. That said, are there any Korea restaurants in your neck of the woods that may be seeking a tenderized pup?

do not have any Asian restaurants around me, also I had stopped eating anything Asian for the past 3 years, when I saw the torture of animals or animals as well by a few of those countries.  I'm around a place that I consider evil against animals but are so heavy into there religion.  My grandma in law hates animals and treats them like garbage, she is dead to me.   2 days ago I also ran into an argument with a man, which is scum, cause he try to hit a puppy and throw water at her.   

V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 04:54:57 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 06:46:58 AM by V.Lace

So out of 232 views only 1 person is not scum,  Sad world we live in.

bojan92

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 03:07:00 PM

I am from Macedonia, and in my country we have a problem with stray dogs. There are everywhere. The problem is there are too many dog's something has to be done to control the number of born dogs so there aren't too many.
About the donations, it can be done with a box for donations in a local supermarket or other place where people spend a lot of money.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:55:18 PM

Is the dog homeless like you state or is it someones dog that you hint at by mentioning its chain?
If you have a abused dog that is owned by someone contact the local group that is usually connected to animal shelters,they tend to deal with dog abuse cases.
If not you need to decide if its worth the trouble!

The world has gotten a little dog crazy if you ask me,way to many people want to talk about their dogs like its the first kid in the family.
Sourgummies

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:57:43 PM

So out of 232 views only 1 person is not scum,  Sad world we live in.

Not the best way to go about things in my opinion.

You want to save a dog well people are drowning trying to have a better life. Not judging you,just saying why some people may be like "Look at this boob" and not commenting.
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:27:03 PM

V.Lace I'm happy to see you have a heart for Animals and know Abuse when you see it.  I'm not sure i ever want to be put into the position of seeing an animal being abused because i would probably go to jail for a very long time.  As far as helping animals there are alot of people with Golden hearts that have helped me on here with my dog. But i would say it's tough to Raise money for animals here...Trust me i know.  I do know if you take that dog and even if he is in a yard on a chain he would probably have a better life than being beaten or mistreated. Besides you can always take him for Walks.

Another Idea would be Gofundme  If you come up with a good Idea and pitch it there you can literally raise hundreds of thousands of dollars by Animal lovers.  There are so many People willing to help with animals.  If you can get pictures of that dog and explain what your intentions are i can almost Guarantee you will get the funding.

I will be watching your thread.  Let me know if i can help you.
otrkid70

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:28:46 PM

PG those pictures are Heart Breaking....Damn.
otrkid70

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:15:28 AM

See them cute pups in those cages? They were all eaten.

Which one do you think is the cutest?
These pictures were disturbing to me so i did some research......Thank God they were intercepted and were not eaten you can see the story here. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/71776187787517409/

Fucking sick bastards rot in hell.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:28:31 AM

You could try holding a GoFundMe (http://gofundme.com/) campaign to try and raise money for your cause, and donate the money raised to some animal organization, or start a project to help save these dogs.
V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:00:02 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 08:10:08 AM by V.Lace

I am from Macedonia, and in my country we have a problem with stray dogs. There are everywhere. The problem is there are too many dog's something has to be done to control the number of born dogs so there aren't too many.
About the donations, it can be done with a box for donations in a local supermarket or other place where people spend a lot of money.

It is not the dogs fault, it is the fault of humans for the fact they threw a dog in the street cause they couldn't take care of them or they let them procreate while in there care.  Dogs are here cause we brought them in, research history on how dogs came about in the first place.

V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:03:41 AM

Is the dog homeless like you state or is it someones dog that you hint at by mentioning its chain?
If you have a abused dog that is owned by someone contact the local group that is usually connected to animal shelters,they tend to deal with dog abuse cases.
If not you need to decide if its worth the trouble!

The world has gotten a little dog crazy if you ask me,way to many people want to talk about their dogs like its the first kid in the family.

I taken the puppy off the street and going to built him a house tomorrow.  There are still many dogs in the streets but there already accustom to it, Ill try to save the puppies and Ill make sure they get neutered.  Though I can not save all of them, Im going to do the best for them that I can.  Ill take some advice and try to help raise funds with my own profits I make from my websites and etc.  

I will start a gofund me for the puppy so I can make her a better home and better yard, plus it needs to go to a vet and the other dog that is there also needs a vet.  I also need to get diatomaceous earth cause there are fleas in the gardens so Ill try to raise funding to help me do this. 

We named her Rex and she is off the street now and is loving the garden but still need to fix up the area for her and her companion Morda.

It was nice to see a this thread got a few of the members attention and thanks for the advice.  Ill post pictures and work of the project and updates once it stops raining here.

V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:46:14 AM

Well if you guys wanna help, visiting my site at v-lacestudios.com and check out my sponsor will help me create money to support animals I find in the street. 

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:52:28 AM

[snip]

I taken the puppy off the street and going to built him a house tomorrow.  There are still many dogs in the streets but there already accustom to it, Ill try to save the puppies and Ill make sure they get neutered.  Though I can not save all of them, Im going to do the best for them that I can.  Ill take some advice and try to help raise funds with my own profits I make from my websites and etc.  

I will start a gofund me for the puppy so I can make her a better home and better yard, plus it needs to go to a vet and the other dog that is there also needs a vet.  I also need to get diatomaceous earth cause there are fleas in the gardens so Ill try to raise funding to help me do this. 

We named her Rex and she is off the street now and is loving the garden but still need to fix up the area for her and her companion Morda.

It was nice to see a this thread got a few of the members attention and thanks for the advice.  Ill post pictures and work of the project and updates once it stops raining here.

I like what you're doing. Maybe other than Gofundme you could also try to get some donation via Bitcoin. Well, there is still a little portion of us who care about animals. However, if you make a thread or post somewhere here for donation I will definitely donate some Bitcoin (maybe one or two USD) - I dont have much Bitcoin with me now.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:49:20 PM

[snip]

I like what you're doing. Maybe other than Gofundme you could also try to get some donation via Bitcoin. Well, there is still a little portion of us who care about animals. However, if you make a thread or post somewhere here for donation I will definitely donate some Bitcoin (maybe one or two USD) - I dont have much Bitcoin with me now.

Thank you for the ecouragement

Sourgummies

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 08:29:52 PM

They just passed a law where I am from,you can face 2 years in jail if you leave dogs in a overheated car. Shocked
Crazy thing is you can shoot some one and get about the same time.
V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:28:59 PM

They just passed a law where I am from,you can face 2 years in jail if you leave dogs in a overheated car. Shocked
Crazy thing is you can shoot some one and get about the same time.

I heard this law was in the US

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: